Once Saved....always Saved - Results of Questionnaire.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You think he'll get it? Will it "click"

No. He would have to think as a child. His parents thought for him, chose for him.
How do you unring the bell?

Inanutshell ~ God established places of worship with very specific details. Some denominations have enlarged those details, and thus some Churches advantage their members opportunity to participate in the glitz and pomp in a beautiful setting.
And other denominations put more emphasis on Jesus' style, void of the glitz and pomp and greater attention on what He said, rather than what He and His surroundings looked like.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WRONG.

No matter HOW many times you repeat your false teaching - the Bible assures us that we can turn our backs on God and walk away from Him - LOSING our security.

Our "SECURITY" always Begins and Ends with the Word of God.

A man BEGINNING to hear and then Walks away, jeopardizes HIMSELF, to LOSING his security.

I have shown repeatedly where Scripture warns us of this and YOU keep denying it.

No one is denying, Men can Hear, believe, and Walk Away.

What you are CALLING a DENIAL...
YOU DO NOT SEE....IS men NOT AGREEING WITH YOUR understanding.

You have men BEGINNING to hear, "AS" ALL "BEING CONVERTED"....SAVED and BORN AGAIN.....They Weren't.

All I can say is good luck to you when you are being judged . . .

Jesus CAME TO DIVIDE.
JudgeMENTS are made every day, of WHO
Has Willingly Chosen to BE "IN" Christ and WHO Has Willingly Chosen to BE "WITHOUT" Christ.

Those "Willing" Choices Are INDIVIDUALS FREEWILL Choices.
The "teachers", the "Priests", the "Parents"...
Are simply the guides to "SHOW" an individual "their" CHOICES....
NOT to "MAKE" the individuals CHOICES "for them".

You freely said, YOUR PARENTS, "MADE" your choice FOR YOU.
That is the CUSTOM, of "YOUR" denomination.

Thereafter, the CUSTOM, of "YOUR" denomination....
IS at a certain AGE, all the children, participate in a glitzy ceremony, and are taught the highlight is ON THEM, and what they are to Declare.

It's robotic, programmed, staged.

That is NOT what Scripture teaches.

Scripture teaches, TO TEACH youngsters, SO THEY KNOW, CHOICES available TO THEM, FOR THEM TO MAKE their OWN CHOICES, from a HEARTFELT BELIEF, not a scheduled robotic, programmed, staged ceremony.

You can not comprehend the DIFFERENCE, because you have NOT experienced the DIFFERENCE.

Protestants basically SAY, come as you are, learn, decide for yourselves, IF you choose you this day TO give your Life to Christ, congratulations.

Catholics basically SAY, Welcome, now Learn what WE say and do, and IF you agree with US, you can JOIN US. And part of the "JOINING US", is agreeing to "JOIN your children with US"...whether or not THEY have chosen.

Jesus taught, others to TEACH.
Jesus taught, INDIVIDUALS make the CHOICE, (FROM THEIR OWN HEARTS BELIEF) to CHOOSE HIM...or not.

And Choosing Chirst, IS, Choosing ALL OF HIM.

You TEACH one can RECEIVE CHRIST....
BUT IT IS CONDITIONAL, that BY THE MANS EFFORT, the man MUST KEEP Christ.

Whereas Jesus Taught....
The CONDITIONS ARE effected, PRYOR to a man RECEIVING CHRIST.
"IF" the PRE-Conditions are MET....The man RECEIVES Christ ONCE and FOREVER.

You were given a pretty hefty LIST of the Pre-Conditions.....AND Changes in a man BY THE INDWELLING POWER that would be effected IN THE MAN.

Pre-Conditions examples...
....Carnal men....NOT CONVERTED..
Hear, Learn
Repent
Deny yourself
Follow me
Be reconciled
Seek, ask, knock
Seek Gods Kingdom
Choose the narrow way
Choose and TAKE my offering
Be willing to Eat, Drink, Take my gifts
Become Forgiven
Become Crucified
Become Sanctified, Justified
Become Saved
Become Born again
Become FOREVER WHOLE and ALIVE with your Lord God Almighty

Changes, via Gods indwelling Power
.....Carnal man DEAD...Forever Faithful man FOREVER ALIVE "IN" Christ.
Crucified OLD carnal man<---BODY
Restored and Saved <---SOUL
Born again <---SPIRIT
Receive Gods Power <---INWELLING H.S.
Made forever "WHOLE" ^^^^^ NEW MAN.
Love the Lord your God
Love your enemies
Let your light shine
Lay up treasures in heaven
Beware of false prophets
Fear not
Hear Gods Voice
Feed my sheep
Forgive offenders
Watch and pray
Ask IN Faith
Await my return

Last edited:

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm neither belong to this "Romanist" sect you speak of - not have I ever heard of it.

As for being a "Jesuit" - that is a priestly order and I am not a priest.

Like I said before - if you don't want to have an intelligent conversation - the don't bother posting.
Revelation 1:6;
"and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father--to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen."
Why aren't you a priest?
romanist by definition, you are a romanist

Romanist

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the clarification, but it still points all churches in one direction and yet Revelation never corrected any church to do that in that fashion as prophesied in the latter days.
Sorry, but I don't know what you're talking about based on your wording.
But the scriptural reference you cited does not agree with the catechism that the Catholic believer is not saved. It just says the believer's actions makes him nothing when he does not have love.
Scripture does not say he is not saved. I mean, come on, now. How easy to just say that instead of "I am nothing" as if that implies loss of salvation which to me, is not saying that at all.
That's not true.
Paul says in NO uncertain terms: "If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I GAIN NOTHING."

This absolutely speaks to salvation.
Without love - how could you hope to be saved??

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 1:6;
"and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father--to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen."
Why aren't you a priest?
I AM part of the general priesthood of believers.
HOWEVER -
In the Old Testament, there were THREE levels of Priests:
- Aaron, the High Priest
- The Levitical/Ministerial Priesthood
- The rest of the people were a general priesthood of believers.

In the New Testament, there are also three levels of Priests:
- Jesus, our High Priest (1 Tim. 2:5, Heb. 7:22-25)
- The Ministerial Priests (James 5:14-15)
- The general priesthood of all Christians (1 Peter 2:5-9).

Just as with all New Testament fulfillments, the fulfillment is always more glorious than the Old Testament type.

Finally, in the Epistle of Jude, we read the warning about those who would usurp Church Authority by assuming the ministerial priesthood without the Church’s consent (Jude 1:11). In this passage he compares them to the rebellion of Korah and their subsequent punishment (Numbers 16:1-35; 31:16).

I suggest you do your homework . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
During the Reign of the Roman Emperor Constantine....the Roman Empire was VAST and divided in beliefs.
Constantine in short, converts to Christianity... well kind of...and does allow Christian worship openly without persecution.
Romans began converting to Christianity...well kind of...

Their ... Egyptian Mother Goddess, Queen of Heaven, Mother of God....BECAME MARY.

Their Mithraism...God of Mithras, consuming FLESH and BLOOD of the bull...BECAME the Lords Supper.

Their historical MANY gods, with ONE supreme God, "Jupiter", and lower gods "over" cities, love, strength, wisdom, etc...
BECAME God Almighty, and the lowers,
BECAME "the saints" over specifics, as they are today in Catholic teaching.

Gods "earthly" appointed father, Abraham,
Has become a man chosen by men, ie their pope.

Taken
This is absolute garbage.
It makes for interesting anti-Catholic myth - but it is simply ignorant drivel disguised as fact.

The Lord's Supper is Biblical and was taught from the beginning and passed onto the Early Church Fathers. Of this, we have their written testimonies. They were persecuted and put to death for their belief in the Real Presence in the Eucharist.

As for the recognition of saints in Heaven - this is ALSO Biblical (Heb. 12:1). We ALSO have the testimonies of the Early Church Fathers hundreds of years BEFORE Constantine.

Finally - as to the Pope - this is an office established by Jesus Christ in Matt. 16:18-19.
Of this, we ALSO have the testimonies of the Early Church Fathers hundreds of years BEFORE Constantine.

You really should do your homework before posting because ignorance is NOT bliss . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But in this case we're talking about the creator of the universe, not some random father on the streets.
And Jesus explains our relationship with the Father in this parable.
Do you honestly think Jesus was just "kidding"??

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"HIS CHURCH"
Not man made denominations.
Christ's church IS a Converted MAN, who is "IN CHRIST".

The SPIRIT of God, of Truth, resides IN MEN, who are converted.
Jesus was teaching BODILY on earth.

He continues teaching SPIRITUALLY to men WHO are Quickened, Converted!
And WHO says that His Church is a "man made denomination"??

EVERY
single Protestant sect is a man- made denomination. They were ALL created by men in the 16th century and after.

The Catholic Church was here before ALL of them and goes ALL the way back to the Apostles.
It is the original tree from which ALL Protestant denominations splintered - and continue to splinter. Your Protestant Fathers ALL understood this. It's only now that you deny it . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only to those who believe and confess, Rom 10:9-10. You can't see now, but maybe one day you will.
I agree.
You cannot be a part of Him unless you DO those things.

You learned this from the Catholic Church who gave you the Canon of Scripture . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our "SECURITY" always Begins and Ends with the Word of God.
A man BEGINNING to hear and then Walks away, jeopardizes HIMSELF, to LOSING his security.
WRONG.

It begins with the Word of God - and ends with our response to that Word.
A man doesn't have a full, experiential knowledge (Epignosis) of Him doesn't "Lose" anything because he never had it.
No one is denying, Men can Hear, believe, and Walk Away.
What you are CALLING a DENIAL...
YOU DO NOT SEE....IS men NOT AGREEING WITH YOUR understanding.
You have men BEGINNING to hear, "AS" ALL "BEING CONVERTED"....SAVED and BORN AGAIN.....They Weren't.
WRONG again, as usual.
These passages talk about a person with a full, experiential knowledge (Epignosis) of Christ - not just a "fleeting" recognition. They are about born again Christians.
Jesus CAME TO DIVIDE.
JudgeMENTS are made every day, of WHO
Has Willingly Chosen to BE "IN" Christ and WHO Has Willingly Chosen to BE "WITHOUT" Christ.
Those "Willing" Choices Ae INDIVIDUALS FREEWILL Choices.
The "teachers", the "Priests", the "Parents"...
Are simply the guides to "SHOW" an individual "their" CHOICES....
NOT to "MAKE" the individuals CHOICES "for them".
You freely said, YOUR PARENTS, "MADE" your choice FOR YOU.
That is the CUSTOM, of "YOUR" denomination.
Thereafter, the CUSTOM, of "YOUR" denomination....
IS at a certain AGE, all the children, participate in a glitzy ceremony, and are taught the highlight is ON THEM, and what they are to Declare.
It's robotic, programmed, staged.
That is NOT what Scripture teaches.
Scripture teaches, TO TEACH youngsters, SO THEY KNOW, CHOICES available TO THEM, FOR THEM TO MAKE their OWN CHOICES, from a HEARTFELT BELIEF, not a scheduled robotic, programmed, staged ceremony.
You can not comprehend the DIFFERENCE, because you have NOT experienced the DIFFERENCE.
Protestants basically SAY, come as you are, learn, decide for yourselves, IF you choose you this day TO give your Life to Christ, congratulations.
Catholics basically SAY, Welcome, now Learn what WE say and do, and IF you agree with US, you can JOIN US. And part of the "JOINING US", is agreeing to "JOIN your children with US"...whether or not THEY have chosen.
Jesus taught, others to TEACH.
Jesus taught, INDIVIDUALS make the CHOICE, (FROM THEIR OWN HEARTS BELIEF) to CHOOSE HIM...or not.
And Choosing Chirst, IS, Choosing ALL OF HIM.
You TEACH one can RECEIVE CHRIST....
BUT IT IS CONDITIONAL, that BY THE MANS EFFORT, the man MUST KEEP Christ.
Whereas Jesus Taught....
The CONDITIONS ARE effected, PRYOR to a man RECEIVING CHRIST.
"IF" the PRE-Conditions are MET....The man RECEIVES Christ ONCE and FOREVER.
You were given a pretty hefty LIST of the Pre-Conditions.....AND Changes in a man BY THE INDWELLING POWER that would be effected IN THE MAN.
Pre-Conditions examples...
....Carnal men....NOT CONVERTED..
Hear, Learn
Repent
Deny yourself
Follow me
Be reconciled
Seek, ask, knock
Seek Gods Kingdom
Choose the narrow way
Choose and TAKE my offering
Be willing to Eat, Drink, Take my gifts
Become Forgiven
Become Crucified
Become Sanctified, Justified
Become Saved
Become Born again
Become FOREVER WHOLE and ALIVE with your Lord God Almighty
Changes, via Gods indwelling Power
.....Carnal man DEAD...Forever Faithful man FOREVER ALIVE "IN" Christ.
Crucified OLD carnal man<---BODY
Restored and Saved <---SOUL
Born again <---SPIRIT
Receive Gods Power <---INWELLING H.S.
Made forever "WHOLE" ^^^^^ NEW MAN.
Love the Lord your God
Love your enemies
Let your light shine
Lay up treasures in heaven
Beware of false prophets
Fear not
Hear Gods Voice
Feed my sheep
Forgive offenders
Watch and pray
Ask IN Faith
Await my return
And NONE of this is what Scripture teaches - in context.
Once again - context is your enemy here . . .[/QUOTE]

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord Jesus absolved us of all sins. What sins did He absolve? What kinds of sin do we confess to after we begin believing in the Lord? The main sins referred to are those factual sins that betray God’s laws, commandments, or words. We humans betrayed God’s laws and commandments and were thus condemned and punished by His law. That’s why the Lord Jesus came to do His work of redemption. Thus, we need only pray to the Lord Jesus and confess and repent our sins and He shall absolve us. After that, we will no longer be subject to condemnation and punishment according to His law. God will no longer treat us as sinners. So we can pray directly to God; we can cry out to God and share in His abundant grace and truth. This is the true meaning of the “salvation” that we often spoke of in the Age of Grace. This salvation has nothing to do with being cleansed and entering the heavenly kingdom. You could say that those are two separate things, because the Lord Jesus never said that all who have been saved and absolved can enter the heavenly kingdom. Let’s read some of Almighty God’s words, “At the time Jesus’ work was the redemption of all mankind. The sins of all who believed in Him were forgiven; as long as you believed in Him, He would redeem you; if you believed in Him, you were no longer a sinner, you were relieved of your sins. This is what it meant to be saved, and to be justified by faith. Yet in those who believed, there remained that which was rebellious and opposed God, and which still had to be slowly removed. Salvation did not mean man had been completely gained by Jesus, but that man was no longer of sin, that he had been forgiven his sins: Provided you believed, you would never more be of sin” (“The Vision of God’s Work (2)” in The Word Appears in the Flesh). “Before man was redeemed, many of Satan’s poisons were already planted within him. After thousands of years of Satan’s corruption, man already has within him a nature that resists God. Therefore, when man has been redeemed, it is nothing more than redemption, where man is bought at a high price, but the poisonous nature within has not been eliminated. Man that is so defiled must undergo a change before being worthy to serve God. Through this work of judgment and chastisement, man will fully come to know the filthy and corrupt substance within him, and he will be able to completely change and become clean. Only in this way can man be worthy to return before the throne of God. … Though man has been redeemed and forgiven of his sins, it is only considered as God not remembering the transgressions of man and not treating man in accordance with man’s transgressions. However, when man lives in the flesh and he has not been set free from sin, he can only continue to sin, endlessly revealing the corrupt satanic disposition. This is the life that man leads, an endless cycle of sin and forgiveness. The majority of men sin in the day only to confess in the evening. As such, even if the sin offering is forever effective for man, it would not be able to save man from sin. Only half the work of salvation has been completed, for man still has corrupt disposition” (“The Mystery of the Incarnation (4)” in The Word Appears in the Flesh). Almighty God’s words answer this question very clearly. As soon as we hear them, we understand them. In the Age of Grace, the Lord Jesus only did His work of redemption to absolve mankind of sin, making them righteous through faith and saved through faith. However, the Lord Jesus never said that everyone who has been forgiven of his or her sins can enter the heavenly kingdom. This is because the Lord Jesus may have absolved us of all sin, but He never absolved us of our satanic nature. Our inner arrogance, selfishness, deceit, evil etc., that is, our corrupt dispositions, still remain. These things are deeper than sin. They are much harder to resolve. If the satanic nature and corrupt dispositions, which are so resistant to God, have not been resolved, we cannot help but commit many sins. We may even commit sins that are even worse than breaking the law, that is, the more egregious sins. Why were the Pharisees able to condemn and resist the Lord Jesus? How could they crucify Him on the cross? This proves that if our satanic nature has not been resolved we can still sin, resist God, and betray God.

We as believers have never had a 'satanic nature'. We have had a fallen nature, but not satanic. They are not the same.

Yes, as Christians we still sin. Our old nature, fallen, is still with us. Thus the Lord gives us (1 John 1:9) Just because you sin, doens't mean you betray God. It means you are a sinner.

Stranger

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is absolute garbage.
It makes for interesting anti-Catholic myth - but it is simply ignorant drivel disguised as fact.

The Lord's Supper is Biblical and was taught from the beginning and passed onto the Early Church Fathers. Of this, we have their written testimonies. They were persecuted and put to death for their belief in the Real Presence in the Eucharist.

As for the recognition of saints in Heaven - this is ALSO Biblical (Heb. 12:1). We ALSO have the testimonies of the Early Church Fathers hundreds of years BEFORE Constantine.

Finally - as to the Pope - this is an office established by Jesus Christ in Matt. 16:18-19.
Of this, we ALSO have the testimonies of the Early Church Fathers hundreds of years BEFORE Constantine.

You really should do your homework before posting because ignorance is NOT bliss . . .

Uh huh...understanding is fun...

I'm Jesus' mother...
Matt 12:50
Where's my statue? LoL

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And WHO says that His Church is a "man made denomination"??

EVERY
single Protestant sect is a man- made denomination. They were ALL created by men in the 16th century and after.

The Catholic Church was here before ALL of them and goes ALL the way back to the Apostles.
It is the original tree from which ALL Protestant denominations splintered - and continue to splinter. Your Protestant Fathers ALL understood this. It's only now that you deny it . . .

Funny how Jesus never proclaimed Peter a holy father.

Funny how the Apostles never called Peter the holy father.

Funny how Peter never claimed to be the holy father on earth.

Funny how God MADE Abraham the earthly father.

Interesting how Protestants recognized false teaching quite some time ago.

Think it has something to do with men saying; Hey wait a minute...When did Jesus EVER call anyone His Father, except God in Heaven....or perhaps more men were reading for themselves?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WRONG.

It begins with the Word of God - and ends with our response to that Word.
A man doesn't have a full, experiential knowledge (Epignosis) of Him doesn't "Lose" anything because he never had it.

Wrong again!

Once again you are without SPIRITUAL understanding.

The Word of God....is FOR EVERYONE.
The FORGIVENESS of God...is for everyone.
The Gift of Salvation...is FOR EVERYONE.
The Gift of a Quickened spirit...is for everyone

WHO is WITHOUT the Gift?

Duh, the one who DOES NOT CLAIM IT!!!!!

Who LOSES the gift?

Duh, the one who DOES NOT CLAIM IT!!!!!

YOU snooze you Lose.

again, as usual.
These passages talk about a person with a full, experiential knowledge (Epignosis) of Christ - not just a "fleeting" recognition.

They are about born again Christians.

Prove your statement WITH Scripture.

And NONE of this is what Scripture teaches - in context.
Once again - context is your enemy here . . .

ONCE again you being void of Spiritual understanding is your enemy.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh huh...understanding is fun...

I'm Jesus' mother...
Matt 12:50
Where's my statue? LoL
IfF you were doing the will of the Father - you might have a point - but you're NOT, so you don't.
Lying and bearing false witness is going against what the Father wants.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IfF you were doing the will of the Father - you might have a point - but you're NOT, so you don't.
Lying and bearing false witness is going against what the Father wants.

Same accusations, different day...
Pot calling the kettle black...
No need to be a false accuser because your truth is not Christ's Truth.

Father God
Father Abraham
And Jesus said to to Philip, he had seen the Father.

No mention of Peter or the rest of the men you call Holy Father.

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
And Jesus explains our relationship with the Father in this parable.
Do you honestly think Jesus was just "kidding"??

Well, unlike our sinful dad's on earth our heavenly dad keeps his promises. So no, he wasn't kidding.

Eph 1:13-14 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

I agree.
You cannot be a part of Him unless you DO those things.

You learned this from the Catholic Church who gave you the Canon of Scripture . . .

It's the only way to be saved. God will know if you truly believe it in your heart. If God didn't raise Jesus from the dead then what's the point of doing good deeds that you speak of,

are u impress yourself. what are you preaching, faith in self. is the catholi church still in their sins. are even the dead in their graves also lost?

Rom 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

1 Cor 15:14 And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith.

1 Cor 15:17-18 And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. 18Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost.

God bless

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, but I don't know what you're talking about based on your wording.

Where is the Church at Rome in Revelation? Where is there any correction to follow the church started by Peter in Revelation?

That's not true.
Paul says in NO uncertain terms: "If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I GAIN NOTHING."

This absolutely speaks to salvation.
Without love - how could you hope to be saved??

So like... as per the Catholic Catechism, if you do all the sacraments and the works within the church, but have not love, you are not saved? So like, the sacraments and any other works done in the church does not really save you, because they are nothing, right?

Now in regards to my faith...

1 John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.

And since love is a fruit of the Spirit;

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

God will freely give us all things.

Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? 32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? 33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

Then all a believer needs to do when he or she finds it difficult to love even an enemy is to ask Jesus for help as it is on Him to provide the love just as it is on Him to justify us.

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: 11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

I believe Jesus Christ. I do not believe the lying "Church" that is proclaiming that the "Church" is the way to obtain salvation by.

Reactions: Taken