Once Saved, Always Saved?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All YOUR deluded group has to do is Commit any Sin that you like and as long as you remember to Repent

I don’t believe that lie.

For:

“For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.” (Hebrews 6:4-6)

Keep playing games with God, believing Once Saved Always Saved, and you’ll end up stuck in your deceived state thinking you’re saved when you don’t even have the ability to repent any more.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More OSAS Pig Latin? Trespass is sin.

More lack of language skills?

AND is connecting two similar things (each AGAINST something).
It is (something that is different.)

Trespasses are men against men.
Sin is men against God.

Eph 2
[1] And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

More lack of Spiritual understanding?

Sin is man Against God.
God is the Forgiver of Sin.
Trespassing is man Against man.
~ Not all MEN WILL FORGIVE a Trespass Against him.

* Men WHO become Converted, are Forgiven of ALL unrighteousness;
ALL trespasses AND sins.
(Not trespasses AND trespasses!
(Not sins AND sins!
(Yes Trespasses AND sins!

BY HE who holds ALL the Authority and Power TO FORGIVE ALL unrighteousness.

* ALL unrighteousness, IS UN-Forgiven SIN, and UN-Forgiven Trespasses.

* Men WHO become Converted, are Forgiven their Sin Against God.
* Men WHO become Converted; Having any UN-Forgiven Trespass from ANY man; ARE Forgiven BY God.

For example...
Age 12, Billy breaks a neighbors window, neighbor never forgives him.
Age 16, Billy cheats on his girlfriend, she never forgives him.
Age 20, Billy damages an others vehicle, the other never forgives him.
Age 25, Billy causes a co-worker to fall from a ladder, co-worker never forgives him.

Men WITHOUT God (WHO IS Spirit), are Men (without a spiritual spirit) and ARE Spiritually DEAD to God.

Men WHO Freely Choose to be WITH God FOREVER, MUST appeal to the One who CAN “cleanse” (FORGIVE) them OF ALL unrighteousness, (Since ONLY righteous men/things CAN Be WITH God “Forever”.)

* Is Billy supposed to seek, find his old neighbor, old girlfriend, some owners of a vehicle he damaged, his co-worker where Billy worked at age 25.......AND plead for their Forgiveness?

No :rolleyes:

* God Himself, with Authority and Power, Forgives a Converting man, OF ALL Sin the man committed Against God, AND of ALL Trespasses the man committed Against ANY other person!

* A converted man, has ONE TIME established a ONE on ONE Relationship WITH God.
* God has ONE TIME establishes a ONE on ONE Relationship WITH that man.

Doesn’t matter, the mans age at any time thereafter, who that mans neighbor is thereafter, what job that man has thereafter, who his girlfriend is thereafter, where that man lives thereafter, what that man eats, house he lives in, car he drives....ONCE and FOREVER that man HAS a one on one Relationship WITH God.

* Gee, that same one man WILL LIKELY :rolleyes: have relationships with thousands of other people until the day he physically dies.
* Once Converted, the man WILL HAVE HAD, his own natural spirit, BORN AGAIN of Gods seed...AND...
* For the uninformed, a mans spirit, born of God, IS A mighty power IN that man, expressly FOR that man, to use that mighty power, to ACT on the thoughts of his spirits thoughts, rather than the DUMB things his PEA BRAIN Carnal Mind contours up to think and do.
* That man is Equipped with KNOWLEDGE to avoid himself intentionally Trespassing AGAINST other men, and Forgiving other men who Trespass Against him.......regardless IF he ASKS other men FOR THEIR FORGIVENESS, for any trespass they commit against another man, and the other man REFUSES to forgive him...GOD WILL.

**Obvious you do not understand the conjunctive word AND.
**Seems you do not TRUST God has OFFERED a WAY for God Himself to WHOLLY (body, soul, spirit) BE WITH a man, BE IN a man, KEEP that man, FOREVER.
**Obvious You remain among men WHO HAVE NOT Chosen to ACCEPT Gods OFFERING, according to HIS WAY, and continue to RELY on your OLD man of a mans seed, carnal thinking, carnal speaking, carnal understanding, and reveal REPEATEDLY, you SPEAK AGAINST...
Gods Offering, Gods Way, Gods POWER to Fulfill His Promises AND AGAINST men who HAVE Accepted and HAVE Received Gods Offering according to Gods Way.

If you think preaching God is incapable of fulfilling His Promise of His Offering according to His Way....that’s on you.

If you think preaching Against men WHO DO Trust God is Faithful to fulfill His Promise of His Offering according to His Way, and such men who HAVE accepted Gods Offering, and HAVE Received Gods Offering IS A LIE...There is a Warning for you.
Rom 1:
[18] For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

What-cha-gunna-do? Keep Repeating God is unable to fulfill His Offering according to His Way? Men are unable to Accept and Receive FOREVER Gods Offering according to Gods Way? :eek:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More lack of language skills?
On your part? "Sins" and "trespasses are the exact same Greek word. But I already told you that and you ignored it. Shall I post it again for you?

Matthew 6:15 (NIV)
15 But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have no free will?

Of course I have FREEWILL.
I exercised my FREEWILL.
I FREELY chose to CONFESS TO the Lord, I Chose the Lord God Almighty AS MY God Forever.

Did YOU exercise your FREEWILL?
Did YOU Confess TO the Lord, you Chose the Lord God Almighty to BE your God Forever?

And what is YOUR point?
After a person exercises their FREEWILL to Choose the Lord God Almighty, to BE their God Forever.....they can then Exercise their FREEWILL to REJECT the Lord God Almighty?

IF so....YOU MISSED the “CAVEAT”...
When a man MAKES a CONFESSION of Belief to the Lord..
Let your YES be YES and your NO be NO.

If you Confessed NO....Your NO stands.
IF you Confessed YES...Your YES stands.
IF you Confessed YES.....THEN Confess NO....
Your YES has BECOME A LIE!
Oops,
You have LIED to the Lord. The Lord is an unsaved mans intercessory (messenger) to Take your word to God. The Lord takes your Yes to God.
God ALL KNOWING, already KNOWS that man WILL, change his Confession to No.
God DOES NOT direct the Lord to SAVE that man.
When the man Changes his Confession TO NO...
Now the mans LIE to God, IS Evidence Proved, IS official Record, and that mans Record will show, he LIED to God, and his Judgement to follow according to the Record on Judgement day.

Are you aware, men WHO LIE to God, can NOT be Forgiven?
Are you aware, men WHO are NOT Forgiven can NOT Be Saved?
Are you aware, men who can NOT be Saved, are Divided From God?
Are you aware, men who Are Divided From God, SHALL BE Forever Separated from God, and suffer the consequences of that Division and Separation?

So there ya go....@kcnalp in his CARNAL MINDED ignorance, spouting half baked ideas as options to consider, (without mentioning the Consequences), IS deceptively, with intent, promoting an option that results IN LYING to God, and Forever dividing and separating a person who considers or falls for his deceiving tactics.

IS that a man encouraging men TOWARD God?

Reactions: Truman

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May the word of God fill your hearts and reach the capacity to overflow in brotherly love.
Whatsoever things are.......................
Is good to start the day or anytime!

Reactions: Taken and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Of course I have FREEWILL.
I exercised my FREEWILL.
I FREELY chose to CONFESS TO the Lord, I Chose the Lord God Almighty AS MY God Forever.

Did YOU exercise your FREEWILL?
Did YOU Confess TO the Lord, you Chose the Lord God Almighty to BE your God Forever?

And what is YOUR point?
After a person exercises their FREEWILL to Choose the Lord God Almighty, to BE their God Forever.....they can then Exercise their FREEWILL to REJECT the Lord God Almighty?

IF so....YOU MISSED the “CAVEAT”...
When a man MAKES a CONFESSION of Belief to the Lord..
Let your YES be YES and your NO be NO.

If you Confessed NO....Your NO stands.
IF you Confessed YES...Your YES stands.
Oops,
You have LIED to the Lord. The Lord is an unsaved mans intercessory (messenger) to Take your word to God. The Lord takes your Yes to God.
God ALL KNOWING, already KNOWS that man WILL, change his Confession to No.
God DOES NOT direct the Lord to SAVE that man.
When the man Changes his Confession TO NO...
Now the mans LIE to God, IS Evidence Proved, IS official Record, and that mans Record will show, he LIED to God, and his Judgement to follow according to the Record on Judgement day.

Are you aware, men WHO LIE to God, can NOT be Forgiven?
Are you aware, men WHO are NOT Forgiven can NOT Be Saved?
Are you aware, men who can NOT be Saved, are Divided From God?
Are you aware, men who Are Divided From God, SHALL BE Forever Separated from God, and suffer the consequences of that Division and Separation?

So there ya go....@kcnalp in his CARNAL MINDED ignorance, spouting half baked ideas as options to consider, (without mentioning the Consequences), IS deceptively, with intent, promoting an option that results IN LYING to God, and Forever dividing and separating a person who considers or falls for his deceiving tactics.

IS that a man encouraging men TOWARD God?
No.

Reactions: Taken

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Chose the Lord God Almighty AS MY God Forever.

And you have no free will to fall away? And do you know the future?

And it’s impossible for you to confess “NO” later on? You have no free will?

Is it impossible for YOU to lie?

Yes.

But what you’re not aware of (obviously) is that even YOU are open to this same fate if you do not endure to the end (Matthew 24:13).

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24:13
If no one is saved until the end, then OSAS makes sense.

We have not made it to the end. Once we get there, we will be saved. Until then, no one is saved.

Romans 8:24
For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees?

Ephesians 2:8
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,

2 Timothy 1:9
who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began,

Titus 3:5
not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,

Reactions: mailmandan

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have not endured to the end. That is when Jesus said we are saved.
You can't endure to the end. that would be saving yourself.

We have to repent and let God save us. Otherwise we will lost.

Endure to the end speaks of the tribulation period. Not us saving ourselves eternally.

Happy Trails

Feb 6, 2022
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 8:24
For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees?

Ephesians 2:8
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,

2 Timothy 1:9
who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began,

Titus 3:5
not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,

Matthew 10:22
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

We're not at the end yet.

Happy Trails

Feb 6, 2022
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't endure to the end. that would be saving yourself.

We have to repent and let God save us. Otherwise we will lost.

Endure to the end speaks of the tribulation period. Not us saving ourselves eternally.

If you are doing the repenting, then it is the same as "saving yourself." YOU are the one doing the repenting.

Repenting is returning to the Law. It is not feeling bad about what you did.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 10:22
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

We're not at the end yet.
So all those passages are null and void?

Yes. During the tribulation period. in the last days, we will be hated by all men for his names sake.

And those that do will be saved (PHYSICALLY) and enter the kingdom of God and witness the return of Christ