Once Saved, Always Saved?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you cannot show where I said, "I am saved by the Law," then I must conclude you are a liar.

Keeping the Law is just doing it. The Law is what guards a person from the paganism of erecting trees and hiding Easter eggs.

The Law keeps us from the pollution of idols.

I have to chuckle at the rants! 'That's why you need grace!" Hilarious.

Why do you like sin so much and why do you want it to become more and more popular?

“ The Law was given so that Sin might increase!”....

Shame on you for promoting Sin....

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you so blind? The entire word of God since Adam is about forsaking God, and His salvation plans--which do not start over with conditions when one enters into Him and He in them. At that point, it is finished.

But, hey, believe what you will--that is the very thing that shall be.
No Scripture? Of course not! There isn't any to support OSAS! NONE!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OSAS has nothing to do with this.....I’ll insult ANYBODY that is given verse after verse to consider and then continues to lie that no Scripture is ever offered .....you always have pulled this crappola and continue to do so....that is why you are UNFIT for any debate...
Did you read the Satanic comment by an OSASer here?

upload_2022-5-2_11-20-1.png

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You see folks, OSASers MUST hurl personal insults and judge nonOSASers as unsaved!

Aw, that’s simply your insults like a boomerang bouncing back on you.:p

That's all they have since they have ZERO Scripture to back OSAS!
Did you figure out which OSASer made this Satanic comment?
"Salvation is a gift ..."God's gifts are without recall"

LOL ... your god gives you gifts then takes them back?
You seem to be an EXPERT on SATAN, maybe you could quote SATAN about all the gifts God gives men, then takes them back...

If I died when I didn't believe I would have gone to Heaven because There Was One Time That I Did Believe ..... That's all it takes ....."

LOL

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Happy Trails

Feb 6, 2022
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you like sin so much and why do you want it to become more and more popular?

“ The Law was given so that Sin might increase!”....

Shame on you for promoting Sin....

Ha ha ha ha!!!

Aw, you people.

The Law defines sin. It doesn't cause a person to sin. That's like saying the tripping rule in football is causing people to trip others!

The shocking part is that it all comes from trying to justify rebellion.

Amazing.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can change your mind all you want. Repentance is not "changing your mind."

We were talking about "enduring to the end." How that digressed to "getting saved" is beyond me.

Jesus said, "he that endures to the end will be saved." You said, "You can't endure to the end. Enduring to the end is saving yourself." I can't make sense of these slogans. All I know is Jesus said to endure. You are arguing with Him about it.

1st John:3:8: He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

1st Corinthians 6:9-10 “Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will not inherit the kingdom of God.”

Galatians 5:21 “Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.”

Revelation 21:8
But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

2nd Corinthians :5:10: For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Hebrews 10: 26-31
26: For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27: But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. 28: He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 30: For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31: It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Matthew 7:22-23 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Definition of repentance....
The meaning of REPENT is to turn from sin and dedicate oneself to the amendment of one's life.

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aw, that’s simply your insults like a boomerang bouncing back on you.:p

LOL ... your god gives you gifts then takes them back?
You seem to be an EXPERT on SATAN, maybe you could quote SATAN about all the gifts God gives men, then takes them back...

LOL
Did you read the Satanic comment by the OSASer to a nonOSASer calling his comments "the excrement of your mouth"? Now that's truly Satanic!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you read the Satanic comment by an OSASer here?

No.
Did you quote Satan, then quote a person in agreement with Satan?
No.
Why hurl accusations with no evidence?
Can’t find any?
LOL

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ha ha ha ha!!!

Aw, you people.

The Law defines sin. It doesn't cause a person to sin. That's like saying the tripping rule in football is causing people to trip others!

The shocking part is that it all comes from trying to justify rebellion.

Amazing.
it does not even define sin in its totality. It just gives you a basic understanding, that if you do not keep these ten perfectly. You are cursed.

The law of love defines sin..

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The entire Christian world goes to church on Sunday because of one line in the book of Revelation.

Hebrews 10:25
not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near.

Happy Trails

Feb 6, 2022
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should not even be looking to the law. The law was a schoolmaster to lead us to christ.

Unless you have not yet found christ. the law has no purpose..
Right. The Law led us to Messiah. Why? Because the Law is the prophetic shadows of the Messiah. The feasts of YHVH are all Messianic prophecy. Now that He has come, I can follow HIM. He kept the Law perfectly.

Christmas and Easter are renamed pagan sex festivals.

The Law teaches people to not do pagan sex festivals and name them after Jesus.

Happy Trails

Feb 6, 2022
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 10:25
not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near.

Aren't Christians supposed to follow Jesus?

Luke 4:16
And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right. The Law led us to Messiah. Why? Because the Law is the prophetic shadows of the Messiah. The feasts of YHVH are all Messianic prophecy. Now that He has come, I can follow HIM. He kept the Law perfectly.

Christmas and Easter are renamed pagan sex festivals.

The Law teaches people to not do pagan sex festivals and name them after Jesus.
What does this have to do with "being saved"

The law led to Christ BECAUSE NO ONE COULD KEEP IT!

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aren't Christians supposed to follow Jesus?

Luke 4:16
And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

Stating the obvious?
But do you believe that followers of Christ to not go to church?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you calling God a liar?

1 John 5:3 Loving God IS keeping his Commandments. it is not difficult.
No,

But you seem to be

Deuteronomy 27:26
Cursed is the one who does not confirm all the words of this law by observing them.’ “And all the people shall say, ‘Amen!’ ”

Gal 3: 10
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them.”

According to this requirement. HAVE YOU KEPT THE LAW? ARE YOU KEEPING THE LAW?

Happy Trails

Feb 6, 2022
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stating the obvious?
But do you believe that followers of Christ to not go to church?

Jesus went on the Sabbath, not Sunday.

Why? That is what His Father told him to do. He ONLY did what His Father instructed.

The Sabbath is what the Father tells ALL of his people to observe.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. He didn't.
1 Corinthians 16:2
On the first day of the week let each one of you lay something aside, storing up as he may prosper, that there be no collections when I come.

Acts 20:7
Now on the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul, ready to depart the next day, spoke to them and continued his message until midnight.