One of the biggest mistakes. -John 1:1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tigger 2

Oct 19, 2017
port angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BIG ERROR, Eve is the "ANOTHER" of the man called "ADAM, for the term Adam means "ANOTHER" .

H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
Root(s): H119

there it is "Another" the ordinal Last, the the Son, the Lord is ANOTHER of the ordinal First, the Father, the LORD... ;)
and is backed up in Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come."
and this figure is the ANOTHER, or the EQUAL Share that Philippians 2:6 certify, "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" BINGO, being is present tense... (smile).

so again, you're reproved.

PICJAG.

Strong's Concordance
adam: man, mankind
Original Word: אָדָם
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: adam
Phonetic Spelling: (aw-dawm')
Definition: man, mankind

NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from an unused word
Definition
man, mankind
NASB Translation
any man (2), anyone (4), anyone's (1), being* (1), common sort* (1), human (19), infantry (1), low degree* (1), low* (1), man (363), man's (20), man* (1), mankind (9), men (104), men of low degree* (1), men's (3), men* (4), mortal (1), one (3), people (1), person (5), person* (1), persons (3), population (1), someone (1).

Please show me the chapters and verses where "another" is actually translated from adm.

tigger 2

Oct 19, 2017
port angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No proof? Of course not.

IOW, you are trying to rewrite the Bible.

Revelation 22
13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.

Jesus is God!

Most trinitarian-translated Bibles show, by use of their punctuation, that Rev. 22:13 is the Father (Jehovah) speaking. Jesus begins to speak at Rev. 22:16.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most trinitarian-translated Bibles show, by use of their punctuation, that Rev. 22:13 is the Father (Jehovah) speaking. Jesus begins to speak at Rev. 22:16.
Revelation 1:11 (NKJV)
11 saying, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last," and, "What you see, write in a book and send it to the seven churches which are in Asia: to Ephesus, to Smyrna, to Pergamos, to Thyatira, to Sardis, to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea." Revelation 2:8 (NKJV)
8 "And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write, 'These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life:
Revelation 2:8 (NKJV)
8 "And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write, 'These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life:
Revelation 22:12-13 (NKJV)
12 "And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.
13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last."

It's clearly Jesus talking!

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're not trying to "define", you're trying to CHANGE what God said.
Ok, tell me, what does "for ever" mean here:

Jon_2:6 I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God.​

Does "for ever" deal with distance? does it deal with time? Does it mean infinitely or finitely?

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 1:11 (NKJV)
11 saying, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last," and, "What you see, write in a book and send it to the seven churches which are in Asia: to Ephesus, to Smyrna, to Pergamos, to Thyatira, to Sardis, to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea." Revelation 2:8 (NKJV)
Revelation 2:8 (NKJV)
Revelation 22:12-13 (NKJV)
12 "And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.
13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last."

I am not "trinitarian" (as it carries a false heretical definition these days), but I do believe in the Trio.

Yes, in Revelation 1:11, 2:8 and 22:12-13 it is Jesus speaking. This is proven by the contexts of each:

Rev 1:9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Rev 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
Rev 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
Rev 1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
Rev 1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
Rev 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
Rev 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
Rev_1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Rev 2:1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
Rev 2:8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Rev 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Rev 22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.​

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're changing the subject.
Not at all. I am asking you to tell me how the bible itself is defining the words "for ever" in Jonah. I can ask you about several other places also. Why do you balk at this question and text?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Strong's Concordance
adam: man, mankind
Original Word: אָדָם
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: adam
Phonetic Spelling: (aw-dawm')
Definition: man, mankind

NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from an unused word
Definition
man, mankind
NASB Translation
any man (2), anyone (4), anyone's (1), being* (1), common sort* (1), human (19), infantry (1), low degree* (1), low* (1), man (363), man's (20), man* (1), mankind (9), men (104), men of low degree* (1), men's (3), men* (4), mortal (1), one (3), people (1), person (5), person* (1), persons (3), population (1), someone (1).

Please show me the chapters and verses where "another" is actually translated from adm.
Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;" THIS IS THE FIRST MAN/ADAM, and it is the Hebrew word,
H121 אָדָם 'Adam (aw-dawm') n/p.
1. (person) Adam the name of the first man.
2. (location) a place in Israel.
[the same as H120]
KJV: Adam.
Root(s): H120

from this "FIRST" Man, came the ANOTHER man of himself or the species, mankind.
H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
Root(s): H119

"X ANOTHER", BINGO, MY Sourse for these definitions, Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments.

NOW THE VERY NEXT VERSE, which confirms the "ANOTHER" ... the Female.
Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created."
ADAM here in Verse #2 is the same definition which is H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') see above.......

BINGO, she, the Female is "ANOTHER", Adam or Man from the First Man. BOTH are "Adam" ... "ONE" :cool: supportive scripture, Genesis 2:23 "And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."

Just as God, the ETERNAL Spirit, the ordinal "FIRST" was alone and by himself just as the man Adam was. and from God, the ordinal First, the Spirit came forth the ordinal Last of HIMSELF, (Spirit of my Spirit, character, of my characteristics), which was manifested in FLESH, (see Hebrews 1:3), boy this is too easy. as the Woman came out of the Man, (bone of my bone, flesh of my Flesh). and God told us that... Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them." manifest in who? ... "THEM", not him, but THEM... more than one NUMERICALLY, male 1, female 2. just as G243 allos in the NT describe the ordinal First and the ANOTHER of himself, the ordinal Last. listen, G243 Allos, expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. what's the numerical difference in MAN? the woman, what's the a numerical difference in God? the Last, the ordinal Last.... :eek: ... this is just too easy.

we will say it again. the key to the Godhead is in us, His, God's, own IMAGE. my, my, my, ... the "ANOTHER" of one's own-self.

Now lets see it in God clearly by scripture. Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

WHO IS GOD'S "OWN" ARM? Himself, own arm, own arm, own arm, are we getting this? MY OWN ARM is "ME". are we reading? "therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me." MY "OWN" ARM is "ME". as said in Revelation, Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name."

when the Lord Jesus say, MY God, he is saying,"ME", my OWN, OWN, OWN, ARM is ME. listen and see who is God's own "ARM". Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?" BINGO, the ARM of God is HIM, the ANOTHER of HIMSELF in Flesh, now REVEALED... Manifested in flesh.

so tigger 2, we have showed you the ANOTHER of Man, and the Another of God. if you have any more question please feel free to ask. again thanks for the reply and question.

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not at all. I am asking you to tell me how the bible itself is defining the words "for ever" in Jonah. I can ask you about several other places also. Why do you balk at this question and text?
Ok, tell me, what does "for ever" mean here:

Jon_2:6 I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God.​

Does "for ever" deal with distance? does it deal with time? Does it mean infinitely or finitely?
Why don't you just tell us what you think it means? lol

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure what you're implying. Please elaborate.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 22
13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.

Jesus is God!
I keep telling you that, but it is like you are have fingers in your ears and hands over your eyes. Yes, Jesus is God, manifest in the flesh:

1Ti_3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.​

The Father is God "invisible" (not manifest/revealed or not seen):

Col_1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

1Ti_1:17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
The Son is God being the "image" (reflection, perfect likeness as a mirror, the impression seen as stamped) of the invisible Father:

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;​

As I said, multiple Persons/Beings identified as "God" in scripture. See John 1:1, in that the Son (Word was God) was "with" the Father (God).

tigger 2

Oct 19, 2017
port angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So these trinitarian translators and publishers are false Trinitarians:

The ESV; ISV; LEB; MEV; MOUNCE; NAB (2010 ed.); NASB; NEB; NKJV; NLT; NRSV; REB; RSV; 21st Century King James Version; TEV; and WE show (by quotation marks and indenting) that Rev. 22:14 and 15 are not the words of the speaker of verses 12 and 13 but are John’s words. (The Jerusalem Bible; the NJB; and Moffatt show us that the angel spoke all the words from verse 10 through verse 15.) Then they all show Jesus as a new speaker beginning to speak in verse 16.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I keep telling you that, but it is like you are have fingers in your ears and hands over your eyes. Yes, Jesus is God, manifest in the flesh:

1Ti_3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.​

Col_1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

1Ti_1:17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
The Son is God being the "image" (reflection, perfect likeness as a mirror, the impression seen as stamped) of the invisible Father:

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;​

As I said, multiple Persons/Beings identified as "God" in scripture. See John 1:1, in that the Son (Word was God) was "with" the Father (God).
Jesus is God, period!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh how are those who is slow of heart. 1Ti_3:16 "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory". out of your own mouth you condem yourself. there is only ONE God, if you say three make up the ONE God, then you have just contridicted yourself when you quoted 1Ti_3:16, because God, if you say God the Father, then you have two separate and distinct Gods, and if it takes three to make ONE God, then did only 1/3 of God was not seen? see your error now. for you say it is three that make up the ONE GOD, and 1Ti_3:16 states "GOD" was manifested. now either all three manifested, or you have two separate and distinct Gods.

your explanation please.

PICJAG.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So these trinitarian translators and publishers are false Trinitarians:
correct, there is only one first, for "First", means, coming before all others in time or order; earliest; 1st. so no two can be first, unless it's the same one person.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
Here the "LORD" all cap is the "First". and he, the "First" is WITH the "LAST. either this is the same ONE person or one have to First. as said in Revelation 1:11 "Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea."
there is not two "First".

PICJAG

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... if you say three make up the ONE God... for you say it is three that make up the ONE GOD...

PICJAG.
I have never said that in any of my posts. Go ahead and look, and then come back when you are honest to report on your findings.

I said I believe in the Trio, and Godhead, the family JEHOVAH. I have stated I am not "trinitarian" (as it carries heretical doctrine, as you just attempted to place upon me).

The Bible says:

Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
It doesn't say that three make up "one" (singular) God (Person/Being). It says that JEHOVAH "elohiym" (Hebrew: plurality, Three, as family, Father, Son and Holy Ghost) are "one" (united as 3 notes of a chord are) JEHOVAH (family; Dad JEHOVAH, Son JEHOVAH, and Holy Spirit of JEHOVAH), in contrast to all the false gods (like Zeus, Hera, Hercules), which are never united, and always fighting amongst each other.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well since for ever it will take to get the definition of TRIO: a set or group of three people or things.
well since God is not a thing, nor people, then a trio make up your family of three. 1. your father, 2. your Son, and your Holy Ghost.

which make up your ONE God..... it's still the same same thing.

Now, do you have a "FIRST" in your famile here? if so who is the "FIRST"....

or if you do not have a "First", which is anti Bible. then all three of "YOUR family manifested in flesh. or else you have a father God, and a son God, and a Holy Spirit God.

so nothing change. so who is the "FIRST" chord? ..... :eek: I'm asking, for I want to know.

PICJAG.