P83 War and the Abomination of Desolation.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
As I see it

GodJesus is miles ahead of satan and man but He tells what will be but satan and man can not understand it because they have no Ghost to discern the words of the sword of GodJesus. The First big war of the ME will be P83 , and as I see this war must happen because there are things that must be in place when the abomination of desolations happens. Your thought

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
But you say the E38 war happens after the P83 war so how can the P83 war have anything to do with the A/D in Jacobs Troubles? it sure does!

keras

Writer of Bible study guides
Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yes, the next prophesied event will be the fulfillment of Psalm 83 and Micah 4:11-12.
However it won't be a war as we know it, Iran will go to fire their nuke missiles at Israel, but the Lord will cause them to explode on the launch pad. Psalm 7:12-15, Obadiah 15
The devastation caused by this fiery Day of the Lord will set the scene for a One World Govt. but all who believe in God will go to live in all of the Holy Land. Ezekiel 34:11-31

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
If you read and really understand bible prophecy it is amazing how GodJesus sets things up in His creation! Like He is GOD!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
This is what GodJesus says To satan and mans thinking Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Hi> This is what the P83 war does > for Israel in Jacobs Troubles, it opens up a corridor for the remnants to flee to Jordan. that is not Jordan any more because of the P83 war.Enjoy

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Hi>Revelation 12:1-6King James Version (KJV)

12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
Enjoy