Pat Robertson's Predictions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ROS777

Sep 21, 2006
Pat Robertson, I heard on the news last night, made some predictions for this year 2007. One of the predictions he has is that the U.S. will have somemassive attack effecting more than one city in September 2007.His predictions last year fell flat. He says that at least he is sometimes right.If he's just making predictions for the fun of it, fine, but a real prophet is susposed to be right 100% of the time or he/she is not hearing from God.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to say the same as well. I've tried to like him and tried to give him a chance but with all these predictions and such it's difficult to do.

servant_of_the_end

Jul 15, 2006
Pat Robertson is a Gospel Merchant has very little credibility with those of us who sacrifice all for the sake of the gospel. I will take any challenge from Mr. Robertson and will withstand him with a superior testimony. I don't say this to boast, but to make a point. I have been on the cusp of great success, as the world sees it, but declined to be bound to Mammon and the responsibility that follows any who play by the rules of those who love and covet the things of this world.Mr. Robertson can and probably does say that he is enriched to pass along what monies do pass through his hands. Yet his life style does not bear witness to the witness of the Baptist, our Lord, the Disciples or the servants that have followed. And if we can find any example I would draw from those men who leave the riches and the comforts of this world, rather than of those who seem bound to the world as Mr. Robertson does.

graceforums

Apr 26, 2006
He's living proof that we should never put our faith in man. Everything we need to know for our Christian walk is there within the pages of Scripture.