Peaceful Protests in Washington...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amadeus,
I have much respect for you but I fear that You have not given due consideration to her statements. I have no problem with her opinions. My problem is with her accusations, which she is unable or unwilling to defend. She accused the President of the United States with inciting violence, and though she claimed to have watched his speech, she quotes nothing the man said that would lead anyone to violence. Her baseless accusations are sinful behavior and she should repent.
You are still judging her heart based on your own experience, knowledge and belief. Not everyone is where you are nor where I am. I do believe according to what I have understood in scripture and from my own experience that there are some sincere people walking with God who disagree with both of us. If they are wrong, or you are wrong, or I am wrong, let each of us judge ourselves, or let God judge us.

What man can see what God can see? Not me!

"For now we see through a glass, darkly;..." I Cor 13:12

"For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." Matt 7:2

Reactions: Addy

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Exactly how did he incite the violence? Be specific.

***Spoiler-Alert***

He didn't....
I'm very sorry... but I have been down this road already... LOL Not interested in returning. but thanks for the invite.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Because it didn't happen.

If you read all the posts on the thread... you will understand that I have already had this conversation....
We are all entitled to our own thoughts and opinions. I don't have a problem with that. Have a nice day.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Enoch111

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is NO EVIDENCE to suggest that Antifa or BLM supporters were present to AGITATE the crowds..
Apparently you haven't investigated very much... Utah Man with a History of Organizing Violent Antifa, BLM Protests, Was Inside the Capitol
I also heard the entire speech and I believe the president incited violence....
What did he specifically say that incited the riot? And I already posted the legal definition of inciting a riot...

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Like I said... I do not have a problem with those who disagree with me. You clearly came here with an agenda... and as I have stated... I am NOT interested... My opinion about what transpired has NOT change.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm just saying your opinion is ignorant of laws and reality.
I'm just saying that I already defended my right to an opinion earlier today and I am NOT interested in doing it again.
We all see things differently. I am not going to be bullied by those who try to shout louder... Again... Bless you and have a lovely rest of the day.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm just saying that I already defended my right to an opinion earlier today and I am NOT interested in doing it again.
We all see things differently. I am not going to be bullied by those who try to shout louder... Again... Bless you and have a lovely rest of the day.
You have a right to an opinion but not your own set of facts.

Reactions: justbyfaith

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You have a right to an opinion but not your own set of facts.
Then perhaps you would like to set up a time and place where I can attend my own FLOGGING ceremony.
I have had it up to my eyeballs with those who cannot ACCEPT other's opinions. GROW up people.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then perhaps you would like to set up a time and place where I can attend my own FLOGGING ceremony.
I have had it up to my eyeballs with those who cannot ACCEPT other's opinions. GROW up people.
Except your opinion is wrong. This is not a matter of opinion. It is a matter of fact. And fact is that, according to US Law, Trump did NOT incite a riot. Legal scholars have stated this as well. The law is clear about what it means to incite a riot and Trump's speech did not come close to that level. In fact, it's pretty absurd to claim he incited the riot when he said the following:

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." (Emphasis added).

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@justbyfaith I'm really sorry your thread went like this.... People can't seem to accept that others have differences of opinion and that is very sad to me. The arrogance with which people make their claims is amazing to me... so many seem eager to SHOUT... you are WRONG... and I am RIGHT.... WELL... I still believe what I did yesterday. Time to move on. So many Christians have become animal like in their need to FEAST on others... Not my cup of tea... I don't need to be RIGHT... but by golly I will continue to communicate on these threads with respect to other's opinions... and thoughts.

Reactions: amadeus

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@justbyfaith I'm really sorry your thread went like this.... People can't seem to accept that others have differences of opinion and that is very sad to me. The arrogance with which people make their claims is amazing to me... so many seem eager to SHOUT... you are WRONG... and I am RIGHT.... WELL... I still believe what I did yesterday. Time to move on. So many Christians have become animal like in their need to FEAST on others... Not my cup of tea... I don't need to be RIGHT... but by golly I will continue to communicate on these threads with respect to other's opinions... and thoughts.
Or perhaps Canadians should stay out of American business....

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or perhaps Canadians should stay out of American business....
I am an American and would remind you to consider that what happens on the national level in the United States is likely to impact greatly what happens in many other nations in the world. Our politics affects the lives of people in those many other nations, so their interest and involvement here is very understandable.

Don't try to force this issue based on your own rulebook. Yes, there is a legal definition of the word, incite, but there are also different connotations for different people who are not lawyers. Probably not many lawyers here, but even if there were... again this is not a court of law subject to the order of a United States courtroom. We are individual members of a forum having a discussion. Responses are voluntary. No subpoenas served here requiring anyone to speak.

Then again even in law there is the letter and the spirit. This is certainly true in what we read in scripture. This is part of the reason why the final judgement of a person belongs to God. Who else is able to apply it exactly correctly for every person in every circumstance?

The lady asked your to back off. She already responded to a whole lot of questions and accusations on this. Read the previous posts if you are interested and then talk to someone else willing to talk with you.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't try to force this issue based on your own rulebook. Yes, there is a legal definition of the word, incite, but there are also different connotations for different people who are not lawyers. Probably not many lawyers here, but even if there were... again this is not a court of law subject to the order of a United States courtroom. We are individual members of a forum having a discussion. Responses are voluntary. No subpoenas served here requiring anyone to speak.
On this topic the law is the only thing that matters.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't appear to have changed much since the last time I talked to you. But, our God is able in every situation!
When the topic is turning to who is responsible and who should be charged, and whether the POTUS should be removed the Law is the only thing that should be considered. The fact that you think otherwise is astounding.