People are losing their Minds and cannot Think==Wonder Why??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You appear to be one of the people losing their minds. I am the person who mentioned the Bill of Rights; and if you don't like freedom of the press, then you are anti-American; and if you want the freedom to say what you want while suppressing the right of others to say what they want, you're a lousy excuse for a Christian since you obviously despise the Golden Rule as well as the Bill of Rights.

You can promote whatever tripe you wish, at least for the average Joe, telling lies has consequences. There is no such thing for the media and high level, deep state government officials. They can tell you a bunch of half wit Arab's managed to elude the entire American Intelligence/Military apparatus on 9/11 with nothing but box cutters, claim Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, and no one is held accountable. 2.3 trillion dollars can go missing, just go up in a poof of smoke right before the "attack", yet it just gets quietly swept under a rug. What also should be apart of your "Golden Rule" is accountability, it ain't there, so I have next to zero reason to just believe anything they tell me.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can promote whatever tripe you wish, at least for the average Joe, telling lies has consequences. There is no such thing for the media and high level, deep state government officials. They can tell you a bunch of half wit Arab's managed to elude the entire American Intelligence/Military apparatus on 9/11 with nothing but box cutters, claim Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, and no one is held accountable. 2.3 trillion dollars can go missing, just go up in a poof of smoke right before the "attack", yet it just gets quietly swept under a rug. What also should be apart of your "Golden Rule" is accountability, it ain't there, so I have next to zero reason to just believe anything they tell me.
What are the consequences for Trump's many lies? Or don't they matter?

You don't seem to be living on the same planet as I am. If memory serves me right, the news media didn't invent the claim that Iraq bought uranium from Niger. That was people who worked for the President of Italy. And if memory serves me right, the American intelligence community never believed the story about uranium from Niger. Valerie Plame didn't. Remember her? Bush wanted to believe the story and did. The story was fantastic anyway. Saddam already had tons of uranium. Why would he need to buy more?

As for "no weapons of mass destruction," the Bush administration may have wished not to discuss the uranium that went missing.

Disarmament Diplomacy: Opinion & Analysis - A Sickening Episode: Nuclear Looting in Iraq and the Global Threat From Radiological Weapons

How that war was conducted under Bush also never got much publicity. The American military knew (from UN sources) that the site at Al Qa'qaa contained various explosives, some of the type which could used to detonate atomic bombs as well as bombs by themselves. The site also contained equipment used to make some chemical weapons. The UN knew they were there by previous inspections. When the American forces arrived, they saw the UN seals still in place. Rather than destroy the stuff or station troops to guard it, the American military moved on after two days.

Would it surprise you to learn that when Americans finally returned, the place had been looted? I think that town is close to Iran. No one to this day really knows who stole the stuff, but it disappeared. No wonder Bush never wanted to say, "But Saddam did have dangerous materials." To admit Saddam had them but the invasion was so poorly planned that dangerous materials probably fell into the hands of terrorists (likely aligned with Iran) would have been worse than having people say there wasn't anything there.

Catch up on history: Al Qa'qaa high explosives controversy - Wikipedia

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice the reason we had panic in the first place was that our president lied to us about the pandemic (at the same time senators were being told the truth, so they could use their inside information to dump stocks in companies likely to lose money). It's hiding the truth that causes panic.

No, I didn't NOTICE the President LYING!

What I noticed was...
An unknown "sickness" was noted in a few people in China in Oct - Nov.
* In Dec.- China alerted the World Health Organization....and they begin trying to Identify AND come up with an antidote.
* Jan.- Trump released a Travel Warning and Restriction on travel to AND from China...
* Mar- 11: World Health Organization "characterized" the Virus COCid-19, to be treated as a "Pandemic".
* Mar- 11:
US Population: (approx)------- 331,002,651
US COVid-19 cases (approx)-- xxx,xxx, 637

Mar-11
Trump calls for people to take it upon themselves to restrict gathering in crowds, keep distances from others, reduce unnecessary travel, be more conscientious of hygiene...
States governments- began closing schools. Businesses began shutting doors, essential operations of emergency departments, food, fuel to remain open and available to the public.
Trump requested (Congress to approve) immediate 2.5 Billion dollars, for Aid to the People...FOR necessities, (because of people staying home from work and not receiving a paycheck).
* Nancy Pelosi halts a CONVENED (Congress MEMBERS Present) TO VOTE on the President's request for an immediate stimulus package to get funds in the hand of the People)... BY HER OWN 1,000 + plus page bill "WISH LIST" to be "INCLUDED" in the President's IMMEDIATE request FOR AID to Americans Staying home from work...

Cram the Bill intended for IMMEDIATE aid for necessities to people OUT of WORK...with WHAT?
And Read the the Bill, Discuss the Legalities and Constitutionality of ITEMS Pelosi has included on her wish list?
* Or Immediately VOTE YES...and THEN read it and discover its is YET Another
UN-Constitution stuffed Act the Democrats have effectively got into legislation? (as Pelosi is well known to Instigate).

Have YOU Not Learned what the President was requesting FOR IMMEDIATE relief FOR the People?

Have YOU Not Learned it was Pelosi, (director who influences House Democrates to FOLLOW "HER" lead) who Held up the VOTE with HER WISH List?

Seriously...Did YOU, READ Pelosi's Wish List Bill?
If so...
How Pelosi's Bill of Permanent Legislation including (but not limited to)...
Gender pay provisions...
Minority banking provisions...
Increase power for union bargaining...
Increase emissions on airlines...
Tax credits for alternative power usage...
Suspend Laws for immigration enforcement...
...and much more in her 1,000 page bill...
HAS ANYTHING to do with IMMEDIATE Aid to families who Income is temporarily halted?

Did YOU know, Congress closed the House Convened Session, WITHOUT a VOTE on the President's proposal?

Did YOU Know, The Senate had to Review Pelosi's "wish list"...at a time the President was Encouraging people to Limit bing in crowds, traveling, and Trying to get IMMEDIATE Aid to the People...SO THEY Could sustain buying their necessities, while NOT going to Work?

Trump was trying to Prevent Spread...with his suggestions and stimulus request.

Trump is NOT a dictatorial power...
Neither is he A Health or Disease Expert or Scientist with a pocket full of antidotes.

His information comes to him FROM the extent of the knowledge OF the Experts at any given day the Experts agree on a Problem, the potiental spread and what to do WHILE they try to Figure out a Solution!

If YOU are disappointed Trump DID NOT act SOON enough on politicians bag of Opinions, and uproar the country in a PANIC...too bad.

I don't find Trump a Liar...but rather he acted sensibly and responsibly..in restricting travel to and from China, in suggesting people distancing, in making sure of necessities to be available, in requesting aid for cash strapped people, and in other measures for aid to emergency services to get medicines as soon as they are available for those persons inflicted.

(at the same time senators were being told the truth, so they could use their inside information to dump stocks in companies likely to lose money)

LOL...
The US Government Crome the President to the House and Senate...were all given the same information of a POTIENTAL "pandemic"....So "Treat" it AS A "Pandemic"

The "treatment" was the Government discussing "prevention of spread and preparing as much as possible for what MIGHT happen"!

And you think your government Convened in session to get "inside info" on POTIENTAL Stock drops?

LOL...grow up. If YOU are a stock holder...it is YOUR responsibility to PAY attention to World News and happenings Around the World that MIGHT effect your (gambled) investment.!

Trumps job is to report known Facts that may Effect the People's well being, as the Facts are Reported TO Him, By Experts!

If you are a gambler...ask your bookie to Keep you informed when your gamble adventure has a POTIENTAL to go belly up...or keep yourself apprised of what might Effect YOUR gambling Risk!

Trumps concern was about HEALTH Risks and Necessities of the American People!

It's hiding the truth that causes panic.

It's shouting Fire, because someone Lit a match that Causes Panic...

It's a Sensible and Responsible reaction to try and extinguish or control the lit match...

Pandemic-
(of a disease) prevalent over a whole country or the world.

Prevalent-
widespread in a particular area or at a particular time.

Some people are just NOT equipped to be responsible for themselves and NOT happy until they can POINT a finger at anyone but themselves for their own unhappy life!

Last edited:
Reactions: Willie T

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I didn't NOTICE the President LYING!

At the same time he told us that it was "contained" and only a few people were going to be infected, his administration was telling select senators that it was going to be really bad. Many of those senators then used that inside information to dump stocks that were going to be hurt by the pandemic.

At Least Two GOP Senators Dumped Millions in Stock After Closed-Door Coronavirus Briefings
While the Trump family has been repeatedly accused of using public office to inject taxpayer cash into their businesses, two reports from the first full week of the coronavirus crisis depict a profound ethical failure by Republican senators Richard Burr and Kelly Loeffler.

On Thursday, ProPublica reported on Burr’s decision on February 13 to sell somewhere between $628,000 and $1.72 million of his holdings in 33 different transactions; at the time, he was receiving daily COVID-19 briefings as the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee. The deals included a sale of $150,000 worth of shares of Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, which has since lost two-thirds of its stock price. He also sold up to $100,000 in shares of Extended Stay America — the value of those shares have since halved.

Two GOP Senators Dumped Millions in Stock After Coronavirus Briefings: Report

Also from the article:
Already, there are calls for resignations coming from Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, and Tucker Carlson. (If that trifecta has mobilized together against your cause, seek public-relations assistance.)

So Trump knew. Select senators were told by his people what was coming. Some of them used the insider information to profit by it. BTW, at least one democrat did it too. They all need to go.

LOL...grow up.

You think you can manage to keep your demeanor above 6th grade schoolyard level? Just for a bit, um?

If YOU are a stock holder...it is YOUR responsibility to PAY attention to World News and happenings Around the World that MIGHT effect your (gambled) investment.!

You still don't get it. Trump knew it was going to be bad, and while he was reassuring everyone that it was "contained", he was telling his political friends how bad it was going to be, and they used the insider information to dump stocks. That's the story. As in the Great Recession, I let my stocks ride, figuring they would rise again. I was right. Absent the kind of insider stuff that these senators got from Trump, that's the best way to go.

And do something about that anger problem, hear?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the same time he told us that it was "contained" and only a few people were going to be infected, his administration was telling select senators that it was going to be really bad. Many of those senators then used that inside information to dump stocks that were going to be hurt by the pandemic.

At Least Two GOP Senators Dumped Millions in Stock After Closed-Door Coronavirus Briefings
While the Trump family has been repeatedly accused of using public office to inject taxpayer cash into their businesses, two reports from the first full week of the coronavirus crisis depict a profound ethical failure by Republican senators Richard Burr and Kelly Loeffler.

On Thursday, ProPublica reported on Burr’s decision on February 13 to sell somewhere between $628,000 and $1.72 million of his holdings in 33 different transactions; at the time, he was receiving daily COVID-19 briefings as the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee. The deals included a sale of $150,000 worth of shares of Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, which has since lost two-thirds of its stock price. He also sold up to $100,000 in shares of Extended Stay America — the value of those shares have since halved.
Two GOP Senators Dumped Millions in Stock After Coronavirus Briefings: Report

Also from the article:
Already, there are calls for resignations coming from Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, and Tucker Carlson. (If that trifecta has mobilized together against your cause, seek public-relations assistance.)

So Trump knew. Select senators were told by his people what was coming. Some of them used the insider information to profit by it. BTW, at least one democrat did it too. They all need to go.

You think you can manage to keep your demeanor above 6th grade schoolyard level? Just for a bit, um?

You still don't get it. Trump knew it was going to be bad, and while he was reassuring everyone that it was "contained", he was telling his political friends how bad it was going to be, and they used the insider information to dump stocks. That's the story. As in the Great Recession, I let my stocks ride, figuring they would rise again. I was right. Absent the kind of insider stuff that these senators got from Trump, that's the best way to go.

And do something about that anger problem, hear?

LOL- Typical Parrot!

Trump said it MIGHT be bad, it MIGHT not...
And elected to take steps for either direction.

Feb 13.....(behind closed doors, the Senate meeting...to discuss precautions...)

Whoa....the "SECRETS they" "KNEW"....LOL were the Same "supposed" secrets that was published on the WHO website.

278 cases...of those 278 cases, 258 were contained IN China. <-- wow big WORLD WIDE Pandemic! Better sell stocks :rolleyes:

Oh hey, Try to start a Rally cry to Fire guys who ARMED with Publically Published Information...decided to sell their stocks...
and little parrots in the peanut gallery climbing on the bandwagon.

What a waste of news reporting space that some Senators sold their stock AFTER the WHO began Making "Daily" Public" reports in January!

There was no Secret Information.
I even gave you the WHO website that Shows their public reports!

Yet Another Democrat stiring their pot of wickedness...

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump said it MIGHT be bad, it MIGHT not...
And elected to take steps for either direction.

Sorry, that won't work. He told Americans:
President Donald Trump made yet another false claim to minimize the severity of the coronavirus crisis, claiming Sunday that the virus is under "control."
Trump's claim at a White House briefing -- "It's a very contagious virus. It's incredible. But it's something we have tremendous control of"

At the same time, selected Senators were being told the truth by Trump's people; it was going be bad. Some of them used the insider information to dump stocks.

Would you like me to show you that, again?

Whoa....the "SECRETS they" "KNEW"

You're still falling for Trump's story. It wasn't a secret. By then, almost everyone who had access to the data, knew. I was able to find it, so it couldn't have been that hard. His own people were telling him that. He was just lying to us.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a waste of news reporting space that some Senators sold their stock AFTER the WHO began Making "Daily" Public" reports in January!

I notice that even Tucker Carlson is calling on those senators to resign. If it's so bad that it even concerns Carlson... well, you get the picture, don't you?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, that won't work. He told Americans:
President Donald Trump made yet another false claim to minimize the severity of the coronavirus crisis, claiming Sunday that the virus is under "control."
Trump's claim at a White House briefing -- "It's a very contagious virus. It's incredible. But it's something we have tremendous control of"

At the same time, selected Senators were being told the truth by Trump's people; it was going be bad. Some of them used the insider information to dump stocks.

Would you like me to show you that, again?

You're still falling for Trump's story. It wasn't a secret. By then, almost everyone who had access to the data, knew. I was able to find it, so it couldn't have been that hard. His own people were telling him that. He was just lying to us.

I don't have to sit in my chushy chair with a remote to hear what Trump says...one thing this day...something different the next day...

I am keen enough to know...Trump gets his ever changing information from experts in the fields of health & science.

I am keen enough to Know, I can get the ever-changing information From the Source.

I am keen enough to Know ...you can get multiple Guesses from the Experts (who are not Psychics)...until identification and umpteen trial tests are conducted, which they (WHO), have been doing nonstop since it was reported to them.

Sounds like you got your early information from the same shoddy reporters who gave non news worthy information on the Senators selling their stocks.

Perhaps you should start a you-tube sermon, encouraging the voter of Govt positions to Only vote for psychics.

LOL

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or TRY - test, take, vitamin C and SEE first hand how well it works.... test and see, test and prove......

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I notice that even Tucker Carlson is calling on those senators to resign. If it's so bad that it even concerns Carlson... well, you get the picture, don't you?

So? Why SHOULD they resign? Because someone made "accusations"?

LOL...

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or TRY - test, take, vitamin C and SEE first hand how well it works.... test and see, test and prove......

The fact is IF a person maintains a proper pH balance between acidity and alkalinity, they wouldn't Get sick...

The greater portion of FAT & sick Americans is no nutritional aciditic daily food consumption...inviting bad bacteria and viruses to form and multiply personally and spread quickly.

But...that is probably Trumps fault...har, har the public is so unaware.

Taken

Reactions: Joseph77

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fact is IF a person maintains a proper pH balance between acidity and alkalinity, they wouldn't Get sick...
The greater portion of FAT & sick Americans is no nutritional aciditic daily food consumption...inviting bad bacteria and viruses to form and multiply personally and spread quickly.
Taken
Where is it written the whole world will be (is) deceived by witchcraft and sorcery ?

Presidents and religious leaders and medical scools and professionals in all fields are included (in the whole world)....

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Your individual pH is not dependent on your diet.

If it were to fall outside of the normal range, your cells would stop working and you would die very quickly if untreated.
For this reason, your body has many effective ways to closely regulate its pH balance. This is known as acid-base homeostasis.
In fact, it’s nearly impossible for food to change the pH value of blood in healthy people, although tiny fluctuations can occur within the normal range.
The Alkaline Diet

Yes, Trump's diet of "hamberders" and other junk food is probably why he's in the condition he is. But it won't change his pH (different places in anyone's body have different pH values). And no one has to emulate his behavior.

Where is it written the whole world will be (is) deceived by witchcraft and sorcery ?

The pH story isn't witchcraft; it's just a superstition.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am keen enough to know...Trump gets his ever changing information from experts in the fields of health & science.

Doesn't seem like it...

Why Trump Is Overruling Scientists to Pursue His Pet Coronavirus Drug
071c57675e13ad68a8c98ee4137ea08bb4-donald-trump-fauci.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

Why Trump Is Overruling Scientists to Pursue His Pet Coronavirus Drug

I can only wonder if he owns stock in the company. There is no evidence that shows it works with COVID-19, and contrary to his claims, it does have harmful side effects.

American Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 133, Issue 5, May 2002, Pages 649-656
Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine retinopathy: screening for drug toxicity
David JBrowningMD, PhD

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IN THE BIBLE (for those who trust the BIBLE) >>

Presidents and religious leaders and medical scools and professionals in all fields are included (in the whole world)....

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth INstead: Your individual pH is VERY dependent on what you eat and drink.

Nope. Just a superstition. The pH of your blood is very slightly alkaline unless you're in major distress. The pH of your stomach is very low, due to acid there. And so on. But what you eat doesn't affect it. Your body has very effective systems to maintain the proper pH in your various parts.

Nature Reviews: Nephrology

Metabolic acidosis: pathophysiology, diagnosis and management
Abstract
Metabolic acidosis is characterized by a primary reduction in serum bicarbonate (HCO3−) concentration, a secondary decrease in the arterial partial pressure of carbon dioxide (PaCO2) of ∼1 mmHg for every 1 mmol/l fall in serum HCO3− concentration, and a reduction in blood pH. Acute forms (lasting minutes to several days) and chronic forms (lasting weeks to years) of the disorder can occur, for which the underlying cause/s and resulting adverse effects may differ. Acute forms of metabolic acidosis most frequently result from the overproduction of organic acids such as ketoacids or lactic acid; by contrast, chronic metabolic acidosis often reflects bicarbonate wasting and/or impaired renal acidification. The calculation of the serum anion gap, calculated as [Na+] – ([HCO3−] + [Cl−]), aids diagnosis by classifying the disorders into categories of normal (hyperchloremic) anion gap or elevated anion gap. These categories can overlap, however.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your individual pH is not dependent on your diet.

If it were to fall outside of the normal range, your cells would stop working and you would die very quickly if untreated.
For this reason, your body has many effective ways to closely regulate its pH balance. This is known as acid-base homeostasis.
In fact, it’s nearly impossible for food to change the pH value of blood in healthy people, although tiny fluctuations can occur within the normal range.
The Alkaline Diet

Blood Ph is not the only Ph value that affects the body... and while telling me food has little effect on the body's Ph...you reference an alkaline diet.

Yes, Trump's diet of "hamberders" and other junk food is probably why he's in the condition he is.

And what condition is that?