Perpetual virginity of Mary!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Peter 3:21 specifically says baptism does save you and other verses support that vs sooooo I will believe Scripture and not you.

The thief on the cross was saved thru grace which is ALSO what The Church and Scripture teaches. If one has an opportunity to be water baptized they should just like Scripture says (Acts 2:41, Acts 8:12, Acts 22:16 Acts 10;48 etc etc) They had time to do get baptized, the thief didn't. BIG DIFFERENCE!!

The Church teaches, practices and believes Scripture. Do you?
If the church truly teaches and pratices and believes the scriptures .
THEN HOW COME it aint correct its pope . have you even seen what he says .
The man believes in INCLUSIVISM . yeah . scary stuff .
making big prayers about how other religoins are finding GOD in their own religion .
NO . GOD aint in those other religoins mr francis . GOD draws us TO FAITH IN JESUS , no faith in muhammed or budda
or etc . The man beleives that a person DOES Not have to confess JESUS to be saved .
But that aint what JESUS said . You all got the most dangerous pope seated in rome right now .
And some catholics Agree with what i just said . HE is highly deceptive and highly dangerous .
And ps , lets not get offended . Folks call me anti christ and a son of perdtion , and it dont offend me . I just pray for them .
This ecumincal movement has made a road so broad , everyone is flowing in , WITHOUT having confessed JESUS as LORD .
And i gotta say , That means they on the BROAD road . Someone needs to mennos up or luther up
and correct a whole mess of doctrines within that church . And do it fast .

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the church truly teaches and pratices and believes the scriptures .
THEN HOW COME it aint correct its pope . have you even seen what he says .
The man believes in INCLUSIVISM . yeah . scary stuff .
making big prayers about how other religoins are finding GOD in their own religion .
NO . GOD aint in those other religoins mr francis . GOD draws us TO FAITH IN JESUS , no faith in muhammed or budda
or etc . The man beleives that a person DOES Not have to confess JESUS to be saved .
But that aint what JESUS said . You all got the most dangerous pope seated in rome right now .
And some catholics Agree with what i just said . HE is highly deceptive and highly dangerous .
And ps , lets not get offended . Folks call me anti christ and a son of perdtion , and it dont offend me . I just pray for them .
This ecumincal movement has made a road so broad , everyone is flowing in , WITHOUT having confessed JESUS as LORD .
And i gotta say , That means they on the BROAD road . Someone needs to mennos up or luther up
and correct a whole mess of doctrines within that church . And do it fast .
You do know that there are Protestant ministers marrying gays....right?
Do not judge the Catholics by the Pope, the Vatican is messed up with politics.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I personally the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints to be the one. This is not because somebody told me it was so (that's highly irrelevant), but the result of much personal study & prayer. I do find that to be Christ's one true church, founded before this world was even made. There are underlying difference in understanding of verses such as Matthew 16:18.

And as I respect your choice in this matter, I also request that you respect mine.

Hi, Jane, I would like to know how the church can predate both the creation of the world and the cross (death and resurrection of Jesus Christ).

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do know that there are Protestant ministers marrying gays....right?
Do not judge the Catholics by the Pope, the Vatican is messed up with politics.
OH , i dont just warn catholics , i know the protestant churches are in dire trouble . BIG TIME they promote lots of falsehoods .
Pope francis wasnt the first pope to do this . others before him did it too . But he sure is making massive ground .
but correct you are , it aint just the catholic church , protestant churches are in a massive huge mess themselves .
I never have seen a falling away like i do right now . I suggest we open bibles and read and learn and stay refreshed in those pages .
Cause the list of false ones , I cant bring that list . ITS TOO LONG .
I would have meta carple tunnel syndrome after writing just about ten percent of the list . ITS BAD my friend .
THE falling away has went Viral . And its sucking everything not in the lambs book of life , those who are not centered on JESUS ,
right into its lil unity all inclusive trap . I pray for us all . ANd i mean you no ill will . SO do not be offended .

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give me a minute i have to try and find it . Its why she was turned leprous for a short time .
It might take a bit cause i have no idea what chapter its in . But bear with it .
lol lol Not trying to confuse. Language.....Mary is not Christ's mother's actual name....Mary is English...from the Latin Maria....from the Hebrew Miriam....Names are important.....Particularly God's lol When they changed and or remove the names Yahweh and Yeshua, they removed God the Father and God the Son's names from the Bible....there names should be in the Bible...don't ya think?

Miriam in the Old Testament was Aaron's sister and she criticized Moses for marrying a Pagan woman and God punished her for awhile.

Last edited:

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeshua only lies on Wednesdays.
Yeshua and the thief were headed directly to Paradise, the question is where and or what is Paradise?
It was also called Abraham's bosom. I have no reason to assume there's two paradises, so call it heaven. Or the realm of the righteous dead.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She was favored because she was chosen. Why? I can't know what we aren't told, so why speculate?
God only knows.
So why speculate that she sinned?
Gabriel came from God and just found a girl....Hey Girl, guess what? You can be the next contestant on.....
This gets real deep.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, Jane, I would like to know how the church can predate both the creation of the world and the cross (death and resurrection of Jesus Christ).
God's way, Goodness, & Truth predate the creation of the Earth. The remained unchanged as the Earth was made, before Christ's mortal ministry, and after it. It didn't just suddenly exist one day- it's always been.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol lol Not trying to confuse. Language.....Mary is not Christ's mother's actual name....Mary is English...from the Latin Maria....from the Hebrew Miriam....Names are important.....Particularly God's lol When they changed and or remove the names Yeaweh and Yeshua, they removed God the Father and God the Son's names from the Bible....there names should be in the Bible...don't ya think?

Miriam in the Old Testament was Aaron's sister and she criticized Moses for marrying a Pagan woman and God punished her for awhile.
okay . i thought you were talking about Moses older sister .

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was also called Abraham's bosom. I have no reason to assume there's two paradises, so call it heaven. Or the realm of the righteous dead.
I do not think there are two Paradise.
But Paradise is not Heaven and the thief and Christ were not headed to Heaven.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's way, Goodness, & Truth predate the creation of the Earth. The remained unchanged as the Earth was made, before Christ's mortal ministry, and after it. It didn't just suddenly exist one day- it's always been.
Jane doe . how have you been . You wont remember me . I was here a few years back when it was just christian forums .
What i say to you now , i say it with all the love my heart can muster up . Please leave the mormon religion .
I am not trying to be mean at all . But i beg you to leave it . Just come back to the bible and i will pray for you .
You wont remember me . I tried a few years back to help you . You and someone named IRON something .
It fell on deaf ears back then . But i have prayed for you . Please , please leave that religoin .
I have studied a bit of it . When i was first looking for a good church to find . I went to the library and studied
lots of things . Like jehovas , and mormons . I even read a tiny bit of the pearl of great price .
I beg you , please leave that religoin and just start fresh and new .

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OH , i dont just warn catholics , i know the protestant churches are in dire trouble . BIG TIME they promote lots of falsehoods .
Pope francis wasnt the first pope to do this . others before him did it too . But he sure is making massive ground .
but correct you are , it aint just the catholic church , protestant churches are in a massive huge mess themselves .
I never have seen a falling away like i do right now . I suggest we open bibles and read and learn and stay refreshed in those pages .
Cause the list of false ones , I cant bring that list . ITS TOO LONG .
I would have meta carple tunnel syndrome after writing just about ten percent of the list . ITS BAD my friend .
THE falling away has went Viral . And its sucking everything not in the lambs book of life , those who are not centered on JESUS ,
right into its lil unity all inclusive trap . I pray for us all . ANd i mean you no ill will . SO do not be offended .
Can you use voice recognition....if nothing else the auto correct would add to the humor lol .
May you be healed and blessed.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jane doe . how have you been . You wont remember me . I was here a few years back when it was just christian forums .
What i say to you now , i say it with all the love my heart can muster up . Please leave the mormon religion .
I am not trying to be mean at all . But i beg you to leave it . Just come back to the bible and i will pray for you .
You wont remember me . I tried a few years back to help you . You and someone named IRON something .
It fell on deaf ears back then . But i have prayed for you . Please , please leave that religoin .
I have studied a bit of it . When i was first looking for a good church to find . I went to the library and studied
lots of things . Like jehovas , and mormons . I even read a tiny bit of the pearl of great price .
I beg you , please leave that religoin and just start fresh and new .
@amigo de christo, you are correct in that I don't remember you. To be honest: what I actually believe and what you're probably thinking don't remotely match. I thank you for your concern, but I'm going to keep following where Christ leads me.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
okay . i thought you were talking about Moses older sister .
lol the family tree is interesting....
Miriam was the daughter of Amram, the leader of the Israelites in ancient Egypt, and of Jochebed; she was the sister of Aaron and Moses. The narrative of Moses' infancy in the Torah describes an unnamed sister of Moses observing him being placed in the Nile (Ex 2:4); she is traditionally identified as Miriam.

Spurgeon's Girl

Sep 18, 2020
CHANDLER
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you ever wonder WHY paul , john nor any other writer of the new testament
When writing all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of GOD , never said , EXCEPT MARY OF COURSE .
Do you ever wonder WHY that was not written in the canon . A hint , CAUSE ONLY JESUS never SINNED .

Dear Christian friend in Christ.

I used to ponder these things before I had spent much time reading scripture. I don't anymore. While scripture isn't always crystal clear on some questions, the Catholics (and other heretics) are GUILTY of adding to scripture which Revelation says is serious sin.

Christian maturity changes everything. Your point is excellent. God seems to be missing from the Catholic church, replaced by Mary, the Saints, etc.

Reactions: amigo de christo
Status
Not open for further replies.