Persecution in Turkey

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Irwin Fletcher

Sep 19, 2020
Cyprus
seeinggodclearly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Cyprus
A year ago in January, after living in the country of Turkey for 19 years helping the church to grow there, I was given a permanent entry ban and deported at the airport, leaving behind my friends and ministry there. The government has continued this persecution of the church and it is growing. Please pray for the Church there and those impacted, including their ongoing legal battles. Here is a recent news article that talks about what is going on: Turkey: CSW concerned at ongoing expulsion of Christian foreign nationals

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A year ago in January, after living in the country of Turkey for 19 years helping the church to grow there, I was given a permanent entry ban and deported at the airport, leaving behind my friends and ministry there. The government has continued this persecution of the church and it is growing. Please pray for the Church there and those impacted, including their ongoing legal battles. Here is a recent news article that talks about what is going on: Turkey: CSW concerned at ongoing expulsion of Christian foreign nationals
Joining with you in prayer for those in Turkey and elsewhere affected by such restrictions and limitations.