Physical Kingdom Problems

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Can you give a direct quote saying he won't be returning bodily?
I will never leave you nor forsake you, also
Galileans, why do you stand there looking up into the sky? and
Return to Me and I will return to you,
once one learns how to read dialectically

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Granted, Jesus is God and therefore everywhere present.
so you say, imo there is a diff in Christian and Jesus Cult
But scripture claims a BODILY return of Christ on the last day.
to the wise it does i guess, yes Dave, but you have projected this "last day" into the future and not only that, you imagine it to be a single day bc of the syntax, which was laboriously phrased just so in order to preserve both meanings, "at the last day."

time for you to leave the camp Dave, that's why you are here imo

D

Dave L

I will never leave you nor forsake you, also
Galileans, why do you stand there looking up into the sky? and
Return to Me and I will return to you,
once one learns how to read dialectically
This is because Christ lives in believers. But he is God, everywhere present in eternity. And he will return BODILY on the last day.

D

Dave L

so you say, imo there is a diff in Christian and Jesus Cult
to the wise it does i guess, yes Dave, but you have projected this "last day" into the future and not only that, you imagine it to be a single day bc of the syntax, which was laboriously phrased just so in order to preserve both meanings, "at the last day."

time for you to leave the camp Dave, that's why you are here imo
“And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.” (Acts 1:10–11)

D

Dave L

no Dave, i have no problem if you want to keep digging for another day, and idc if you read shuvu into every one of those vv where it is not; we know where it is
No post = no substance to your claims.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OKaaaay I provided a direct quote plus many scriptures about Jesus' return. Can you give a direct quote saying he won't be returning bodily? Granted, Jesus is God and therefore everywhere present. But scripture claims a BODILY return of Christ on the last day.

Actually there is a verse, the one that says we will be gathered together to meet Him in the air. This is different than His bodily return.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
“And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.” (Acts 1:10–11)
a big fat amen Dave, you will see Him come down the same way you saw Him go up bro
just like they did
notice no "return" here, but "shall so come in like manner," similar to the other devices that are used to infer a return

D

Dave L

Actually there is a verse, the one that says we will be gathered together to meet Him in the air. This is different than His bodily return.
But it happens after the resurrection on the last day which is when Christ returns bodily into the New Heavens and Earth. It's all part of the same hour.

D

Dave L

ah, don't sweat the small stuff Dave, just keep teaching Jesus Returning even though you can't Quote it a single time
at least you're still a teacher, right, that's what ppl want
Did you miss this earlier?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
But it happens after the resurrection on the last day which is when Christ returns bodily into the New Heavens and Earth. It's all part of the same hour.
in the future right Dave, Scripture even refs an hour and you still need that to be in the future,
when we all get to heaven, when we all see Jesus, with both of our eyes, right Dave
you're preaching for the wolves Dave, leave the camp while you still maybe can ok

D

Dave L

in the future right Dave, Scripture even refs an hour and you still need that to be in the future,
when we all get to heaven, when we all see Jesus, with both of our eyes, right Dave
you're preaching for the wolves Dave, leave the camp while you still maybe can ok
;)