Physical Kingdom Problems

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
He already has it, if you mean His glorified spiritual body.
so you say, yes, but you do not know, and i suggest that Scripture is written to deceive like It says, but if Christ had or needed a doppelganger there would be no reason to obscure this that i can think of? We are the Body of Christ, and we cannot Quote Christ physically returning a single time, and while we're at it denying one's birthright is all tied up in this too, that is not just another part of the Bible we can ignore bc "it's about lost ppl" imo. There is only one Body of Christ, and Joseph did not collect It

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I think we will understand more after living through it. Most prophecy is obscure until after fulfillment.
tomorrow never comes Dave, today is the day, and in Scripture today is always the day, so your pov of tomorrow some things are sure gonna happen is a clue for me, and i hope you at least contemplate that none of those prophecies are going to be literally fulfilled in the manner we desire so desperately. We were raised on santa claus and easter bunnies and lots of other knowledge that brings joy, bc the heir is no better than a servant while he is still a child; but knowledge brings sorrow is...in There for a reason i guess, right. No offense Dave but i can get your position in one Sunday in most any Prot congregation; seek knowledge that brings sorrow when you are ready imo

D

Dave L

tomorrow never comes Dave, today is the day, and in Scripture today is always the day, so your pov of tomorrow some things are sure gonna happen is a clue for me, and i hope you at least contemplate that none of those prophecies are going to be literally fulfilled in the manner we desire so desperately. We were raised on santa claus and easter bunnies and lots of other knowledge that brings joy, bc the heir is no better than a servant while he is still a child; but knowledge brings sorrow is...in There for a reason i guess, right. No offense Dave but i can get your position in one Sunday in most any Prot congregation; seek knowledge that brings sorrow when you are ready imo
(Dave's ignore list)

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ScottA

Scott, brother? What reaction are you looking for? On my thread you felt obliged to curse me and accuse me of blaspheming the Holy Spirit (the unforgivable sin), all for sharing my series on the physical return of Jesus. Now you are here saying that my spiritual discernment is not of God. Should I kill myself now, I mean there is no salvation for me now that I'm guilty of the unforgivable sin, right?

Let's just say that I am wrong about everything. Maybe I came to this site as a new Christian, well meaning, but from your point of view in need of guidance. What effect do you think your words would have had upon me, as new Christian? Your words could have turned me away from Christ! Your words could have made me feel beyond the reach of grace!

I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. (Ephesians 4:1-6).
You did not come as a new Christian, but came preaching another gospel, saying that the world will see a physical return of Jesus, when he himself said, "the world will see Me no more" (John 14:19), and that instead He would be with us in spirit and would also send us the Holy Spirit until the end, whom you have made a media campaign against by advocating for the flesh.

Nonetheless, it is not yet the end, and there is still time for you to repent - which I highly recommend and pray you do. God's grace is sufficient and with us until the end (which is physical death, "each in his own order").

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But Jesus says his kingdom is spiritual and not of this world.

It is. When Jesus returns, the Spiritual will overlap with the physical.

So if Jesus should reign from physical Jerusalem,

When Jesus returns earth doesn't become the Kingdom of God (that is heaven) but He does rule the earth at that time, which is supernatural. Jesus breaks through the veil of natual/supernatural.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
i don't really joke too much Enoch, i'll let you know when i am joking ok

But I MISS that with you these days Mark.

When you and Job used to butt heads with both of your sharp, sarcastic, but hilarious funny one-liners , I would almost choke if I was eating or drinking.
You both had such quick sharp dry humour. Good days... I miss 'em. :(

Reactions: bbyrd009
D

Dave L

It is. When Jesus returns, the Spiritual will overlap with the physical.

When Jesus returns earth doesn't become the Kingdom of God (that is heaven) but He does rule the earth at that time, which is supernatural. Jesus breaks through the veil of natual/supernatural.
Jesus rules now. He is God and earth is his footstool.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Congratulations @ScottA, you have succeeded in turning me away from the site. I forgive you for cursing me, accusing me of the unforgivable sin, claiming I do not have spiritual discernment etc. I came here in humility, sharing a series on the physical return of Jesus, using only scripture. I understand that you disagree, and of course anyone who has a different view to you is spiritually blind and blaspheming the Holy Spirit. I get it, I see how you get your kicks. But I don't have the time, nor the strength, nor the will to argue. I will continue to pray for the brethren on this site. Peace.
That is the problem with "using" scripture - you can make things appear to be whatever you want or believe, even if it's not true. Unfortunately, it is an epidemic in the church. If that makes me the bearer of bad news - so be it.

On the other hand, perhaps you should (or will someday) thank me.

But what did you expect...that I should go easy on you because your intentions are good, or that one approach is as good as the next, or that if you were indeed wrong that you would not at some point hit a brick wall? But let me say it again - you are not a guest or visitor or a newbie here, you came campaigning with a multi-video media presentation making claims of your own and "using" scripture to promote your own agenda. And I do not represent this site or forum - you are simply wrong and this is where you happened to meet opposition.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Physical Kingdom Problems

Jesus’ kingdom is spiritual. And this is a problem for the physical kingdom views of a Millennium. Where these say the kingdom will come before the end of the world and remain for 1000 years. Jesus says it is already here. (Luke 11:20). Paul says flesh and blood cannot inherit it (1 Corinthians 15:50). Jesus says it comes without observation (Luke 17:20). And John says only those born-again can enter it (John 3:5).

This means, if a millennial kingdom were to come after the resurrection and rapture, the only place scripture allows for it (1 Thessalonians 4:16–17), only saints in glorified bodies would populate it. (Since flesh and blood cannot inherit it). So when the 1000 years would end with Satan loosed, only myriads of glorified saints would avail themselves to form Gog and Magog and attack the rest of the glorified saints.

All shall be changed at the 7th and last trump.Those who have died return with Christ,those alive are changed to like those who come with Christ.

Age of the flesh will be over,all will be in their spiritual bodies,the difference is in the state of the soul.

Would be good to know the purpose of the millennium .

Reactions: Dave L

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
in the context of 'Revelation of Christ' millennium is what happens when a struggle ends and a new age begins imo, like say the first day a cig addict gets through a whole day w/o thinking about a cigarette, is actually enjoying not smoking now iow, and sure the storm clouds are gathering on a far horizon, he will be tempted again in about a thousand years, but for now he might be said to be in his 'millenium'

D

Dave L

All shall be changed at the 7th and last trump.Those who have died return with Christ,those alive are changed to like those who come with Christ.

Age of the flesh will be over,all will be in their spiritual bodies,the difference is in the state of the soul.

There is no millennium. Jesus nor the NT writers never mention one. It is an old Jewish concept people drag into Revelation, adding to the book which John warns about not doing.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
There is no millennium. Jesus nor the NT writers never mention one. It is an old Jewish concept people drag into Revelation, adding to the book which John warns about not doing.
a thousand year reign is def in the Rev, and if one wants to wait until tomorrow for some group expression of that ok

D

Dave L

a thousand year reign is def in the Rev, and if one wants to wait until tomorrow for some group expression of that ok
The 1000 years represent Satan's binding. When they end, Satan is loosed. They are not the kingdom (still present when they end). He attacks the kingdom when the 1000 years end.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The 1000 years represent Satan's binding. When they end, Satan is loosed. They are not the kingdom (still present when they end). He attacks the kingdom when the 1000 years end.
ok ty Dave, you might see how that is really just a restatement in more symbolic terms?

D

Dave L

ok ty Dave, you might see how that is really just a restatement in more symbolic terms?
It's the truth. Most of Revelation is symbolic. Do you expect to see any green horses or red dragons anytime soon?