Planet killer asteroid found

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did the experiment work? The one where they wanted to change the path of a big asteroid ....About two months ago now...

I think sometimes that our scientists playing ping pong in the sky will somehow cause multiple collisions, change multiple flight paths and doom the planet ....

I pray that God sends them a message first ...."HERE take that .....mess with my creation, I'll show you!"

Reactions: shortangel

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did the experiment work? The one where they wanted to change the path of a big asteroid ....About two months ago now...

I think sometimes that our scientists playing ping pong in the sky will somehow cause multiple collisions, change multiple flight paths and doom the planet ....

I pray that God sends them a message first ...."HERE take that .....mess with my creation, I'll show you!"
Not sure. This one was hidden though and may hit earth.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to the reports, the experiment was more successful than they hoped for. The orbit changed at a greater direct success than hoped for ..

Now, can they do it again?

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They didn't say when it might strike earth. I think they probably have to analyze the data for a while or something.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fascinating! We know it will happen some day. And it sounds like it adversely affects a third part of the entire earth.
10 The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water—

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fascinating! We know it will happen some day. And it sounds like it adversely affects a third part of the entire earth.
10 The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water—
Yes Wormwood sounds like a large asteroid in Revelation