Please pray for America ***Warning****

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keira

Dec 2, 2008
***Warning*** ***Warning*** ***Warning*** This is a very serious warning to all those in America. God has been giving persons dreams and visions about America getting attacked. God gave a man a vision/dream about America and what is about to happen to her. This man is in Romania and his wife is in America and he was greatly concerned about his wife being in America because of the judgement he knew was coming on America. God gave him a vision/dream and in it he heard two great explosions occcuring in America one to his left and one to his right . One of these explosions he said sounded like it has the capability to wipe out an entire city. He does not know if it is nuclear explosions or chemical/biological weapons He also said that angels were deployed at the sound of a trumpet to protect those Christians who truly loved God and was walking according to his will. You can listen to this vision/dream being explained in the link below entitled, "Interviews with Geno Schmidt August 2005 - Warning to America". There are five radio interviews of this, only three has been posted thus far. Please listen and prepare for it.http://www.worldministries.org/streaming/

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
Unfortunately America has been shaking it's fist in the Face of it's Creator. The Lord has blessed this Nation i such away that we have been able to feed the World besides ourselves. Even though 85% of Americans claim to be Christian, the 15% that do not have managed to take prayer and the Bible out of our schools and most other public places. Since the removal of the Lord from the public eye, we've got abortion, same sex marriage, and homosexual tolerance in the schools and major corporations. The Church of Jesus Christ must take some of the blame. Many Christians have choosen to remain quiet about the things of God being removed from our daily lives here in America. Hollywood has been serving as Satin's PR Firm. Churches too busy competeing with each other, instead of battling the evil one. The Lord dealt serverely with Isreal when they went to false gods and turned their backs to the Lord and today America is doing the same. America has told the Lord "we don't need You Lord". The Lord being the gentleman that He is may might just pull His protective Hand from us for awhile to cause many to turn back to Him . This why Christians must pray that America repents and turn from it's evil ways and also answer to the Lord's "Great Commission". I pray that the Lord will gives us all bold hearts to give witness, and call America to repent. Will you join me and others calling on the Lord for boldness to speak out and call America to repentance?

unknown2me

Feb 11, 2010
Unfortunately America has been shaking it's fist in the Face of it's Creator. The Lord has blessed this Nation i such away that we have been able to feed the World besides ourselves. Even though 85% of Americans claim to be Christian, the 15% that do not have managed to take prayer and the Bible out of our schools and most other public places. Since the removal of the Lord from the public eye, we've got abortion, same sex marriage, and homosexual tolerance in the schools and major corporations. The Church of Jesus Christ must take some of the blame. Many Christians have choosen to remain quiet about the things of God being removed from our daily lives here in America. Hollywood has been serving as Satin's PR Firm. Churches too busy competeing with each other, instead of battling the evil one. The Lord dealt serverely with Isreal when they went to false gods and turned their backs to the Lord and today America is doing the same. America has told the Lord "we don't need You Lord". The Lord being the gentleman that He is may might just pull His protective Hand from us for awhile to cause many to turn back to Him . This why Christians must pray that America repents and turn from it's evil ways and also answer to the Lord's "Great Commission". I pray that the Lord will gives us all bold hearts to give witness, and call America to repent. Will you join me and others calling on the Lord for boldness to speak out and call America to repentance?

It is over...The Blessing of the Lord has done been removed from off this country.
And the Lord is not going to repent from the evil he has pronounced upon this land.
And the Lord is not going to repent from the evil he has pronounced upon the whole Earth.

If you are upon this Earth long enough this is what you are going to see...

1. The manifestation of the Spirit of the Lord will cease to fall upon the heathen.
2. God will no more hear the prayers of the heathen.
3. There will be no more Mercy and Truth for the heathen.

I could go on...but I will stop here.

A heathen is not a Child of God. A heathen is a child of the devil as recorded in the Books of John, in the Holy Bible.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
It is over...The Blessing of the Lord has done been removed from off this country.
And the Lord is not going to repent from the evil he has pronounced upon this land.
And the Lord is not going to repent from the evil he has pronounced upon the whole Earth.

If you are upon this Earth long enough this is what you are going to see...

1. The manifestation of the Spirit of the Lord will cease to fall upon the heathen.
2. God will no more hear the prayers of the heathen.
3. There will be no more Mercy and Truth for the heathen.

I could go on...but I will stop here.

A heathen is not a Child of God. A heathen is a child of the devil as recorded in the Books of John, in the Holy Bible.
What do you think of this scripture? How does it line up with your prophecy?
Romans 11:32
For God has imprisoned all people in their own disobedience so he could have mercy on everyone. Oh, what a wonderful God we have! How great are his riches and wisdom and knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand his decisions and his methods!
For who can know what the Lord is thinking? Who knows enough to be his counselor? And who could ever give him so much that he would have to pay it back? For everything comes from him; everything exists by his power and is intended for his glory. To him be glory evermore. Amen.

unknown2me

Feb 11, 2010
What do you think of this scripture? How does it line up with your prophecy?
Romans 11:32
For God has imprisoned all people in their own disobedience so he could have mercy on everyone. Oh, what a wonderful God we have! How great are his riches and wisdom and knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand his decisions and his methods!
For who can know what the Lord is thinking? Who knows enough to be his counselor? And who could ever give him so much that he would have to pay it back? For everything comes from him; everything exists by his power and is intended for his glory. To him be glory evermore. Amen.

I do not think beyond what I said. How it lines up with what I said...you be your own judge.

unknown2me

Feb 11, 2010
Texas is going to get out of the Union first.

Then the rest over the process of time shall divide into 3 different Nations.

The United States of America will emerge into 4 different Nations.

I predict this shall come to pass...in the process of time.

unknown2me

Feb 11, 2010
Satan was in the Garden of Eden.
Satan was on the other side of the flood.
Satan was in Heaven
Satan was in the Temples
Satan was in Isreal.
Satan walked to and fro.
Satan was with Jesus in the wilderness.
Jesus called Peter Satan.
Satan was with Jesus at the last super.

SATAN IS IN THE BIBLE.

If you do not have ears to hear what I have just said...I am not responsible.

unknown2me

Feb 11, 2010
If I were to tell you of the things to come...That many of you will see with your own eyes.

You could not bare it...nor would you believe it.

I just say to myself...you poor poor souls.

My oh My.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
If I were to tell you of the things to come...That many of you will see with your own eyes.

My oh My.

Don't know how, but I've made it this far without you or your "prophecies" so I think I'll just stick with Jesus, thanks anyway.
smile.gif

unknown2me

Feb 11, 2010
This looks like your conversation is getting a little heated. We are brothers and sisters in Christ. we must ask is this how Christ would want this conversation to go? Is this being done in Christian Love? Let's cool it.

The Lord sees everything.

He saw you delete what He told me to post.

Do you care?

Yes or No.

He told me to ask you this.

unknown2me

Feb 11, 2010
Yes, I care a lot, was concerned where the conversation was going.

Do you believe what I posted that ...was deleted was

from the Holy Ghost...

Yes or No

Anything other than a yes is a no to us. And if you do not answer it is a no to us.
And if you delete this it is a no to us.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada

My oh My.

I have no problem hearing what you have to say.

I do have a problem If some of your posts have been deleted . It could give a false impression of your messages (decided by someone else).
I prefer to make my own judgments.

Martin W.