Please pray for me.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mcdanielnc89

Dec 9, 2007
Hello,I am 18 and have had problems since i was 11. I have had 2 double hip surgeries and they want me to have another, but said I will only come out walking with a 5% chance, so I'm not getting it.I have also had a liver disease for almost three years now and can't do much due to my hips. I can't stand up for long amounts of time or anything. When i go to lay down my legs don't want to rest. It's very uncomfortable.Anyhow to get on with the point, I no longer have Medicade or MC+(whichever it was I had) Now that I am 18 it ended and my mom has tried so many times to get me on disability so I can have insurance again. We keep getting denied, yet all these people with no problems can get it by acting. I know one guy who pretends he chokes when he eats meat, yet he eats meat everyday and is fine. Very stupid if you ask me. I am on 8-9 different medications and am not going to be able to have them any longer after i run out for i cannot go to the doctor nor get any more medication without insurance for we cannt afford to buy it. Please be praying that I can get accepted for disability to be able to have my insurance.Thanks and God Bless,-Nathaniel