Please pray for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm feeling down today. I'm just drained and to be honest lonely. I should be joyful because it's Christmas but I'm not.
Oh my brother, take heart, you are not alone in this. I too am alone and have been very lonely for a good long time now. BUT...God. I do not want to give pat answers as, if one is clinically depressed the part of the brain that generally exhibits joy and gladness is shut down, and it gets to where you feel...nothing at all but despair. Even though we are The Lords and love Him and want nothing other than to please Him, many Christians can go through this awful thing called depression. Here is a really good site I found to be encouraging and comforting, maybe you will enjoy it too. People like us fall through the cracks and when receiving pat answers from other Christians who have no idea how deeply this can run, no clue at all really.
I am praying that He will lift BOTH our spirits to soaring so that we CAN sing His praises with actual joy!

Reactions: amadeus and Misfit

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you now. Sometimes we may feel sad and all alone, but God is there all of the time nevertheless.!

The glorious LORD is with the lambs . This life is but a vapor . I am already the big fifty years
and yet i tell us all , ETERNAL LIFE is FOREVER and ever and in the world to come
we will never again experience sufferings , trials , or anything of that sort . TILL then we will face
harships , trials , afflictions , some will even face prison , even death at the hands of those who hate them .
BUT , Even in all that HE is with us and even at our death , WHAT A GLORY AWAITS US , FOR IT IS THEN
we will finally be forever HOME with HE who has saved us . We truly do have all hope , IF OUR HOPE is in the LORD .
Now lift those hands up , my friend , cause its time again to praise and rejoice in and thank the glorious LORD .