Popped Positive For Covid Today

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, I'm positive for Covid now. Being put on steroids, an antiviral, a z-pack and some non-opioid pain medication.

Hoping I am healthy enough to start my new job on the second of October. Last time I had Covid at the beginning of 2022 it took a month to recover because I ended up with Covid pnuemonia.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, I'm positive for Covid now. Being put on steroids, an antiviral, a z-pack and some non-opioid pain medication.

Hoping I am healthy enough to start my new job on the second of October. Last time I had Covid at the beginning of 2022 it took a month to recover because I ended up with Covid pnuemonia.
Praying for you. Sorry you are going thru it again. May God heal you and that your immunity fight off this second infection.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

To be honest i dont think i have ever seen such a worthless vaccine .
I mean totally useless and worthless . Lots of doctors and nurses said the same thing as they too got sick .
Never have i seen a vaccine so pumped unto the masses to the point they almost made digital passports .
AND yet the same shot is totally useless to stop folks from even getting the virus . Total waste of time and money
that sorry shot was and still is . I will be praying for you my friend . The LORD is our hope and our salvation .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying for a speedy recovery.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am no doctor, but I always suggest rest, food, and staying comfortably warm to help the body fight off illness.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am no doctor, but I always suggest rest, food, and staying comfortably warm to help the body fight off illness.

That's basically what I am trying to do. Although sleep is escaping me at the moment.

My fiance is going to come over since she apparently has covid too and make us homemade turkey soup which is definitely a comfort food for me.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's basically what I am trying to do. Although sleep is escaping me at the moment.

My fiance is going to come over since she apparently has covid too and make us homemade turkey soup which is definitely a comfort food for me.
I don't know that you actually have to sleep a lot - just take it easy. I hope it isn't serious this time.

Reactions: goforit/leap

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Sorry to hear about your issue.
May God give you a swift recovery and may this issue never arise again...

amen.

A question.
What was your initial symptom, that you first noticed?
The very first symptom?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to hear about your issue.
May God give you a swift recovery and may this issue never arise again...

amen.

A question.
What was your initial symptom, that you first noticed?
The very first symptom?

There were two that hit at the same time. A reallynfoul taste in my mouth and an extremely painful headache.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The antivirals are good....they will work wonders.

There are some new strains coming that are mild but don't work with tests or antivirals.

I'm hoping we don't see any of the bad strains for a while yet.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying for you.