pray for my brothers salvation-has been depressed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jamesprayer777

Aug 9, 2018
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi all, fellow people, my friends and brothers and sisters.

basically i'm a bit emotional right now. I fear for my brothers life. Hes been depressed in the past, and possible suicidal. He left his school and we grew up in not the best family environment. My sister left home about 14 i left about 17. My parents are divorced now.

Please prayer would mean alot. Please pray for his salvation and that God would bring him safely into His kingdom.

Attachments

• jireh.jpg
    jireh.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 0
  • jireh 2.jpg
    jireh 2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 0

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayer for this needy soul. I pray that he is shown the light of Jesus the christ and is brought from the land of the shadow death to the presence of the merciful creator. That God send the right messengers to him to tell him of the love of God. I pray that you can turn this over to the Jesus who can carry all burdens and that you enter into peace and abide there Amen.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray for James and for his brother. His brother is hurting right now Lord, and I just pray that you please comfort his brother and show Him how much you love him Lord. Show him how special you are to him and help him through the storm of emotion and hurts of his life. I also pray for James, that you please bless and watch over him. Give him peacr concerning his brother and Show him the best way to help and encourage him. In Jesus name, Amen.

Reactions: amadeus