Prayer for Amadeus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We have missed you @amadeus. Sorry to hear your news but glad it is treatable. I will pray for you.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for your perfect timing in all things and thank you that John is to have treatment for his condition. I pray LORD that you will keep him in perfect peace as he trusts you and ask that all traces of this disease be removed from his body so that he will make a complete and speedy recovery. In the Name of Jesus. Amen

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I have been gone for a while but hopefully not forgotten by all.

Last Wednesday they did the 2nd biopsy by inserting a needle into my lung. Today I visited the Thoracic surgeon to hear the results and decide what may be next. The nodule is cancerous and definitely growing. It is only stage I, so it is not immediately looking as bad as it might.
Surgery has been scheduled for November 15 to remove the lower lobe my right lung and certain related lymph nodes.Many thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers.We do serve a mighty God!

Jesus's Name is above every name, included the name : "cancer".
The Precious blood of Jesus has Power, .. there is Power in the Blood of Jesus and Eternal Healing in the Name of Jesus.

Jesus has already taken your sickness upon Himself, by His Stripes.
Rest in God's Grace, rest in this knowledge, rest in this truth that God is Good all the time and God LOVES to heal His own.

God's work, is to save, heal, restore and bless, and He never sleeps.
His Eye and his Hand are always upon you.

God's Shalom,

<B><

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you, sister. I really try to simply go through each day carefully with Him. There are plenty of other things to keep me busy in the Lord without wasting time on worries like this as if it would do me or anyone any good.

We serve a God who really is able in every situation. Leaving it once more in His hands.

Amadeus it hurts my heart what you are going through. I hope you have peace, love, joy, strength and comfort. Mostly for your wife because I could be wrong but by hearing you on here for so long…I’ve read and remember your worry; for her care and her fears. What you said about being away and forgotten …John you are unforgettable!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been gone for a while but hopefully not forgotten by all.

Last Wednesday they did the 2nd biopsy by inserting a needle into my lung. Today I visited the Thoracic surgeon to hear the results and decide what may be next. The nodule is cancerous and definitely growing. It is only stage I, so it is not immediately looking as bad as it might.

Surgery has been scheduled for November 15 to remove the lower lobe my right lung and certain related lymph nodes.

Many thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers.

We do serve a mighty God!
You are loved my friend . You will be prayed for as well .
JESUS IS OUR SALVATION MY FRIEND . ANd one thing i know for sure and for certain
ONE DAY ALL LAMBS WILL GATHER and KNEEL before the glorious KING and be forever HOME with HE WHO saved us .
This life is truly but a vapor . BUT none can measure the span of eternity , IT NEVER ENDS .
The older i get the more i realize just how short this life truly is . And by grace i realize the BEST IS YET TO COME .
For one day all lambs will be FOREVER WITH THE KING and in the great city HE has prepared and made ready for us .
THE LORD is in control . JUST KEEP ALL HOPE IN HE ALONE . YOu will be prayed for as well my friend .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh John,
Sure was hoping for better news. Being just stage 1 is encouraging, you will surely be prayed for brother with fervor!
To God Be the Glory ;)
Thanking you for your prayers, dear sister in Christ.

Remaining positive is remaining on the Lord's going where He wants us to go. That is what I desire.

Reactions: Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amadeus I was wondering how you were doing? You're not forgotten. Thank you for updating.
Heavenly Father, I continue to pray healing mercies over amadeus. Thank you, LORD, it is a blessing that it has been kept an eye on in it's early stage and that it is only in the 1st stage. I pray LORD that You will keep the nodule from enlarging nor any lymph nodes. I continue to ask for Your healing over amadeus's lungs and his entire body. Praise You and thank You LORD that Your Will is being done, In Jesus Name, Amen
Our God does everything right. Let us just stay always on His side!

Reactions: Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That isn't the best news but it is better than not finding it until it had already spread to other areas.
I am praying for you @amadeus. You have been sorely missed around here.
Speaking life and not death over you now and using my authority in Jesus name to declare that cancer to be removed and NEVER come back. For the angel of death to move on it isn't your time to go.
For Jehovah-Rapha (the Lord who heals) to heal you completely...body, mind and spirit. For Abba/Father to grant you many more years for His Word declares He will give us a long life and even restore us as the days of our youth.

God Bless you my brother.:pray:
Thank you, sister! I am tired but I am ready to go or to stay as God wills it.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are loved my friend . You will be prayed for as well .
JESUS IS OUR SALVATION MY FRIEND . ANd one thing i know for sure and for certain
ONE DAY ALL LAMBS WILL GATHER and KNEEL before the glorious KING and be forever HOME with HE WHO saved us .
This life is truly but a vapor . BUT none can measure the span of eternity , IT NEVER ENDS .
The older i get the more i realize just how short this life truly is . And by grace i realize the BEST IS YET TO COME .
For one day all lambs will be FOREVER WITH THE KING and in the great city HE has prepared and made ready for us .
THE LORD is in control . JUST KEEP ALL HOPE IN HE ALONE . YOu will be prayed for as well my friend .
Thank you for your kind and encouraging words, my brother!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are in our prayers, Amadeus.
(Been missing you here).
Thank you, old friend. I am not promising to spend more time as I have a lot on my plate at the moment. But... perhaps I will peek in once in a while even if only to say, Give God the glory!

Reactions: amigo de christo