Prayer for Amadeus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not quite there... I saw the thoracic surgeon today. The pathology reports positive in nearby lymph nodes moving me from stage one to state two. They have scheduled me to see the oncologist on Dec 12 to discuss what to do next.

Please continue praying.
Dear Father God, I feel amadeus has been so spiritual, always praying for others, now he's sick. May you please bring him back to good health again and speak to him anything he should be doing to prevent this sickness like whether he needs to change his diet or exercise more. Thank you Lord, in Jesus' name, Amen.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Father God, I feel amadeus has been so spiritual, always praying for others, now he's sick. May you please bring him back to good health again and speak to him anything he should be doing to prevent this sickness like whether he needs to change his diet or exercise more. Thank you Lord, in Jesus' name, Amen.
Thank you dear sister for your kind prayer. Let God's will be done!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not quite there... I saw the thoracic surgeon today. The pathology reports positive in nearby lymph nodes moving me from stage one to state two. They have scheduled me to see the oncologist on Dec 12 to discuss what to do next.

Please continue praying.
Sorry to hear this. Praying.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings in Christ Jesus amadeus. The days of man are numbered by The Lord. It matters not what doctors say nor what the diagnoses is. It matters not how we feel, but it does matter what we believe. Some times it will feel like He has abandoned us and yet He Is right there with us. I have been diagnosed 2 years ago for prostate cancer and this Friday I go to the Oncologist for the first time. For 2 years I have not fought a battle with Cancer like rest of the world, my battles are not my battles to fight but are The Lord's. I am to be still and rest. If not for the prayers of the saints, and the mercy of The Lord, I would not be here. If I were to turn around right now within 3 feet of me is a will. I have not been led to fill it out yet, for it is not time. Neither Has The Lord told me to get my affairs in order yet. So we share a boat amadeus, and that boat is in the palm of His hand. I may not have written on this thread, but I have been here. I have joined my prayers with the rest. And there are some real prayer warriors here. I am not a prayer warrior, but I believe what I pray will come to pass, because I believe Jesus's promises. All of them. Let not the enemy get into your thoughts as he delights in kicking us, when we are down. Stand strong in your faith and The Lord's promises. I hope these words help you in your time of need. Be well amadeus.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings in Christ Jesus amadeus. The days of man are numbered by The Lord. It matters not what doctors say nor what the diagnoses is. It matters not how we feel, but it does matter what we believe. Some times it will feel like He has abandoned us and yet He Is right there with us. I have been diagnosed 2 years ago for prostate cancer and this Friday I go to the Oncologist for the first time. For 2 years I have not fought a battle with Cancer like rest of the world, my battles are not my battles to fight but are The Lord's. I am to be still and rest. If not for the prayers of the saints, and the mercy of The Lord, I would not be here. If I were to turn around right now within 3 feet of me is a will. I have not been led to fill it out yet, for it is not time. Neither Has The Lord told me to get my affairs in order yet. So we share a boat amadeus, and that boat is in the palm of His hand. I may not have written on this thread, but I have been here. I have joined my prayers with the rest. And there are some real prayer warriors here. I am not a prayer warrior, but I believe what I pray will come to pass, because I believe Jesus's promises. All of them. Let not the enemy get into your thoughts as he delights in kicking us, when we are down. Stand strong in your faith and The Lord's promises. I hope these words help you in your time of need. Be well amadeus.
Thank you and give God the glory my friend. You are included in my prayers...

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Please continue praying.
Hello brother!
You have been very much so on my mind and in my prayers.
I have a brother who is needing to have part of his lower lung removed and perhaps the whole lobe if the surgeon deems necessary, all this because the surgeon said one of his nodules (which are like 95 % benign) He has advanced emphysema and cannot have a traditional needle biopsy so they want to open him up and take a slice of his lower lung, all on "suspicion".
When I pray for him I remember you too. Awesome to hear from you, Helen has been good at keeping us updated!
:pray::praying:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Amadeus, my prayer for you has not changed since I first responded to your request for pray because of your sicknesses.

I keep thanking God that He has hear my prayer for you and is acting to draw you further into His Loving Embrace.

Shalom

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My dear brother,
I am putting you on my intercessory pray list to keep you in continual prayer.
I don't know where I would have been had it not been for you when I first joined. I shared privately certain things and I just knew you would have the right advice. You have touched my heart and soul from day one....
Your posts and threads have been and still are a major blessing to me and I miss them when you're not around.
I pray that God will hear our prayers and give you a supernatural healing in all areas of your body. That He will restore you as in the days of your youth and you will mount up with wings like an eagle, that you will run and not be weary, that you will walk and not faint.
Father I pray these things In Jesus Name. Amen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My dear brother,
I am putting you on my intercessory pray list to keep you in continual prayer.
I don't know where I would have been had it not been for you when I first joined. I shared privately certain things and I just knew you would have the right advice. You have touched my heart and soul from day one....
Your posts and threads have been and still are a major blessing to me and I miss them when you're not around.
I pray that God will hear our prayers and give you a supernatural healing in all areas of your body. That He will restore you as in the days of your youth and you will mount up with wings like an eagle, that you will run and not be weary, that you will walk and not faint.
Father I pray these things In Jesus Name. Amen
Thank you my friend! Our God is able in every situation!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not in complaint, but as continuing notes on my situation: I saw the oncologist's
nurse today and she fielded our questions as well set up a schedule for my chemotherapy. Next Tuesday they will implant a port in my chest through which they will inject the medications beginning on the 29th of this month. Four treatments are scheduled, one every three weeks until it is finished. I am not allowed to get sick. If I really do get sick during the treatments it would cause them to delay the whole process. Hopefully that will not happen. My wife and daughter are watching over me carefully to keep from me illnesses as much as possible. Oh my, what a mighty God we serve!

"Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD." Prov 18:22

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not in complaint, but as continuing notes on my situation: I saw the oncologist's
nurse today and she fielded our questions as well set up a schedule for my chemotherapy. Next Tuesday they will implant a port in my chest through which they will inject the medications beginning on the 29th of this month. Four treatments are scheduled, one every three weeks until it is finished. I am not allowed to get sick. If I really do get sick during the treatments it would cause them to delay the whole process. Hopefully that will not happen. My wife and daughter are watching over me carefully to keep from me illnesses as much as possible. Oh my, what a mighty God we serve!

"Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD." Prov 18:22
Did you get some nasea medication. I don't know what chemo is like, my mother went thru it for a while. But I hope all goes well for you amadeus. Still thinking about you and praying for you my friend!

Reactions: Wynona and amadeus