Prayer For Me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

medicalmatt

Jul 22, 2007
Ok, usually I don't just jump on a site and immediately start asking for prayer, but well things are tough and I could really use the assurance that there are some brothers and sisters out there praying for my family.I'm currently unemployed, although I have applied for dozens of positions in the last few months. I have a couple of really good possibilities that I think I have a really good chance of getting, and I was fine with that, but my wife's job has been treating her REALLY crappy and we've decided that it's best for her to resign. We're expecting in 6 months, and I've just had to pay a TON of unexpected expenses, so I'm really low on money right now. I'm not even sure I'll be able to pay next month's rent, and I need to make sure that the doctor bills are paid. I've never been in that situation before. It's really nerve-wracking for me, and though I know God will take care of it, I'd appreciate your prayer towards that end. Thank you, and may God bless you as well.In Christ,Matthew

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
Matthew,Sending you gentle hugs and heartfelt prayers. I will keep you and yours in my prayers.~~~Merciful Father, we are lifting up me and his wife to you, put your tender loving arms around them, provide for the needs of this family, soften the hearts of one of the employers so that a position will become available for Matthew, calm his nerves, and help him to keep a handle on his anxiety, help his wife not too become over stress, cradle their unborn child in your gentle care, shower them with your Spiritual blessings, let your will be done, in your precious name, Amen. God be with you :blessyou:

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
didnt even finish your post before the words were coming from my mouth MattGod Bless

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I'll pray for you in the name of Jesus Christ (Yahshua) I know God will take care of you. God bless.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

medicalmatt

Jul 22, 2007
I can't tell you how much I appreciate your prayers. I still don't have a job, but I tutor undergraduate college classes when there is interest, and I suddenly got a couple of interested students a couple of days ago, so that is keeping me on my feet at the moment. God is good! May God's blessings return to you as well.

God save this family and open the hearts of those that can make it so. Glory is yours Lord for all is possible through your power.