Prayer needed for WIllie T

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Totally agree with you ladies. I know that there are many people praying for him but God has the last say. life and death are in the palm of his hand. Jesus holds the keys for everyone who believes in him by faith. He will be alright.

Thanks Angelina, that was encouraging :) Either way, God's will is always the best anyhow...
xo

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I liked your post. For myself I take the story of King David and Bathsheba’s baby boy.

David stayed before the Lord, he did eat or wash himself while praying that the sick child would live and that God would raise him up. He did not give up...until....
They told him that the news was bad and that the child had died.
Only then did David arise , wash , anoint himself , and went up to the house of the Lord to worship.

So for me...I believe prayer for recovery and healing is ALWAYS my stand , unless or until God tells me otherwise.

God bless ...H
I agree, as a christian in Christ Jesus, in receiving good or bad news, in him, Christ Jesus, none is lost, Romans 14:8 & 9

PICJAG

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think he may be in the recuperating stage. No news is good news. :)
Years ago my dad had a major brain bleed (type of stroke). He was in ICU for about a week and then moved to a regular hospital room when he was out of the woods. After that, he began intensive rehabilitation for months because one side of his body was affected. He got to the point where he could take care of himself and function pretty well. I'm just wondering if Willie is out of the woods yet, so I'll continue praying.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For myself I take the story of King David and Bathsheba’s baby boy.

David stayed before the Lord, he did eat or wash himself while praying that the sick child would live and that God would raise him up. He did not give up...until....
They told him that the news was bad and that the child had died.
Only then did David arise , wash , anoint himself , and went up to the house of the Lord to worship.

I know that this is not the place to preach.

Nathan the prophet had told David that his seven or eight year old child had been condemned to die the second death for his, David's, sins, and David Pleaded with God for the child, possibly to live, because the child had not sinned. David pleaded with God up and until the time the child died physically, after which he arose and went into the Temple to worship. David understood what he was praying for and about. The bible is silent on what David was praying for, except that he was pleading with the Lord. What his pleas were we do not know.

I have seen first hand prayers given for babies with major physical defects that would not allow them to live for very long after their births, where people have prayed for and worked at, saving the child's life from dying. The Lord granted their requested, but the child became a burden for them for the rest of their lives.

It is important for us to pray within God's will for the person(s). My prayer was caged in terms that requested the best outcomes for Willie and all of his family without knowing what those outcomes would be.

Now my prayers are to thank God that He has heard my prayer for Willie and his family and to thank God for bringing about the best outcome for Willie and his family members, whatever that may mean.

Shalom

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I just this moment got an email from Willies wife. ...including this bit ...

<.
The hospital staff has been very good about communicating with me daily. It's been a very challenging week and he is still in critical condition. Thanks for understanding if I don't reply to your email right away.

Many thanks to all for your prayers!
Sue

>