Willie T is in ICU

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is an update from Sue. Willie T's wife Sue.

=============
Persistence pays off! Hospital let me see Willie-T (Bill, to me) for the last 3 days! They let me stay a little over an hour. It is sad to see him like that, but I was expecting what I saw. Ventilator vs breathing on his own is about 50/50, many tubes in him and machines all around his bed. He rarely fluttered his eyes a little, very briefly, but he had no idea I was there. Does not focus or track. Zero response to my voice, touching his face, hair, arms, legs, feet. I'm glad I got to go and see him for myself. He is sedated and comfortable. Another plus of seeing him in person is to be able to touch him and pray for him there. Also, I was able to softly sing some of his favorite worship hymns to him. Maybe it's just for me, but I pray he hears on some level.

CT scan shows subdural hygromas on both sides of brain. That is a collection of cerebral spinal fluid in the brain. I don't believe neurologist will address those for now.

Surgeon wants to see MRI results. But...can't be done until Saturday when Bill gets off covid-19 quarantine. Results might give answers, but... I don't see how it will change the outcome. So for now, we wait. I will update when I know more.

Again, I am sending my abundant thanks for your prayers. They have brought much solace during these challenging days, and continue to do so.

Sue.
=============

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Had my son look this over....he is on a surgical team. He sees some hope for sure so I am very hopeful. Time for recovery. Willie is in my daily prayers....have a whole lot of respect for the man. May he be surround by ministering angels of the highest order. Get well soon my friend.
Thanks for the wife Sue keeping us posted, greatly appreciated.

Agios

Jun 2, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I knew Willie T on a different forum, we always posted our favorite songs to each other. I disliked his songs and he disliked mine, we annoyed one another with it, it was all in fun. It was kinda cool listening to the oldies though.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I asked God if he is still on this side of the kingdom prior to coming to CyB and I sensed he was still here but it will take a miracle from God to have him back as the same Willie T that use to banter with us here @CyB. Prayer is the most powerful and loving thing any of us can do for him and his family. Continuing in prevailing prayer! God is good. The outcome is in his hands. Glory to God xox

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People always talk about, and wonder about, what the will of The Lords is. And His will is, that His children have faith, and doubt not. To me, the least of His children, I say, Holy Father, You said, if two agree, as touching anything on earth, You would do it. I say these words not to put You to the test Lord, but to let You know, I believe You. And because I believe You, I know this matter is settled. Thank You Lord!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People always talk about, and wonder about, what the will of The Lords is. And His will is, that His children have faith, and doubt not. To me, the least of His children, I say, Holy Father, You said, if two agree, as touching anything on earth, You would do it. I say these words not to put You to the test Lord, but to let You know, I believe You. And because I believe You, I know this matter is settled. Thank You Lord!

Amen!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Had my son look this over....he is on a surgical team. He sees some hope for sure so I am very hopeful. Time for recovery. Willie is in my daily prayers....have a whole lot of respect for the man. May he be surround by ministering angels of the highest order. Get well soon my friend.
Thanks for the wife Sue keeping us posted, greatly appreciated.

Thank you for this Grail,
It's encouraging. Willie is constantly in the forefront of my mind and I miss him very much. I prayed to The Lord today, I said, "God, I am sending a prayer of petition to you as a child of yours and ask that you bring Willie through every step of the way and for a miracle that Willie will have his mind intact. I was so happy to hear Sue was able to see him 3 days in a row! So good to know so many are praying for our bro!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you for this Grail,
It's encouraging. Willie is constantly in the forefront of my mind and I miss him very much. I prayed to The Lord today, I said, "God, I am sending a prayer of petition to you as a child of yours and ask that you bring Willie through every step of the way and for a miracle that Willie will have his mind intact. I was so happy to hear Sue was able to see him 3 days in a row! So good to know so many are praying for our bro!

I got a short email from Sue today.

She said there has not been any change.
She wasn't allowed to see him today, the nurses said they are too busy. So she hasn't seen him for a couple of days.
That is so sad. :(

She ended with..."So we just continue to wait and pray. "

That is all we can do.
So it still sounds pretty serious. ✟

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

She wasn't allowed to see him today, the nurses said they are too busy. So she hasn't seen him for a couple of days.

That is all we can do.

It does doesn't it. Never mind! God is sovereign. Nothing is impossible for God and all thing are possible for him who believes. Do you like this song @Helen I play it when I need a boost.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That is all we can do.
Helen I know what she is going through....I will pray and seek His Will as to what I should pray. It's in His hands and I trust Him all the way.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It does doesn't it. Never mind! God is sovereign. Nothing is impossible for God and all thing are possible for him who believes. Do you like this song @Helen I play it when I need a boost.

Yes, love it!! :)

The wonderful peace that we Christians have , is that we just move from this life to a better one...Life to life..for us it is a win-win.

I can't fathom what it must be like for non-Christians..we are all so blessed.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That is all we can do.

It is very serious Helen, I know :( But I know our God is bigger than this! I am also doing my best in prayer, many times daily as i'm sure you all are too. Gods will always has the last say. Even so, I will not give up pleading with God for Willies life and restoration...makes me think of the un-just judge and the widow...I will be a pest, lol.
xoxo