Prayer needed for WIllie T

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Contact with his wife confirms the following:

Willie-T is currently in ICU. He went by ambulance Saturday night to the hospital after having a sudden onset VIOLENT, VIOLENT headache. His speech became slurred and he was very weak and dizzy. Turns out he has two brain bleeds, one subdural hematoma and one subarachnoid. More scans and tests are ongoing to determine the cause/source of the bleeds. This may require surgery, but may resolve on its own.

Please pray for him!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Contact with his wife confirms the following:

Willie-T is currently in ICU. He went by ambulance Saturday night to the hospital after having a sudden onset VIOLENT, VIOLENT headache. His speech became slurred and he was very weak and dizzy. Turns out he has two brain bleeds, one subdural hematoma and one subarachnoid. More scans and tests are ongoing to determine the cause/source of the bleeds. This may require surgery, but may resolve on its own.

Please pray for him!
Praying for Willie!
Wasn't there another thread to pray for Willie?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, but it was not on the prayer forum so I did not see it until after I started this thread. Perhaps he'll have more people praying for him this way.

Amen John.
I actually did that on purpose -ie Not placing it in the Prayer forum... :)
I know so many members don't seem to be interested in the Prayer forum..I thought I maybe get more attention for him in the General Boards, But I see now that someone moved this thread over to this prayer board now too...so we both have one going here now...

No one can get too much prayer!! ✟

Blessings..H ♥︎

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I wonder if anyone has any contact with Willie to know how he is doing in keeping us updated. But prayer is what we have now.

On the other thread i posted that I have written to his wife....it doesn't seem that
she can see him because of Covid...so she just gets updates via ICU
I hope we get an update , but not holding my breath.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the other thread i posted that I have written to his wife....it doesn't seem that
she can see him because of Covid...so she just gets updates via ICU
I hope we get an update , but not holding my breath.

I tell ya @Helen, I'm almost afraid to get on here in the morning so I won't see any bad news. I
am checking both threads now. This is how it was a couple years back when you were suffering from every single symptom of high BP, the waiting and praying and the hoping.
xo

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I tell ya @Helen, I'm almost afraid to get on here in the morning so I won't see any bad news. I
am checking both threads now. This is how it was a couple years back when you were suffering from every single symptom of high BP, the waiting and praying and the hoping.
xo

I agree Nancy ...I almost emailed this morning, but she did say she wouldn't be giving updates , so I don't want to hassle her.

I am taking it as positively that we have heard no bad news....so I "see him" healing day by day. ✟

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree Nancy ...I almost emailed this morning, but she did say she wouldn't be giving updates , so I don't want to hassle her.

I am taking it as positively that we have heard no bad news....so I "see him" healing day by day. ✟

She must be so on edge right now. God is working in this whole situation, I know it! His will be done either way but, I will not stop praying for a full recovery for Willie. As well as comfort, strength and strong faith. I sure hope his headache has gone. you know what THAT'S like!
Hopefully Sue will at least let us know of his outcome!
xo

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
While I am in agreement that we should be praying for Willie T, I am not sure that I can verify any discernment that I might have as to how or if what I pray is actually the best for Willie himself and his family. The available information is very limited as to what the circumstances are for Willie.

The best I can pray is that God is drawing Willie and his family into His loving embrace and let God do the worrying about what is best for Willie and his family as He works miracles in all of their lives as He provides the best outcome for all of them.

May Willie and his family know the presences of God within their respective circumstances and sense the hand of God working within their very lives.

Amen.

Reactions: Helen and amadeus

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
While I am in agreement that we should be praying for Willie T, I am not sure that I can verify any discernment that I might have as to how or if what I pray is actually the best for Willie himself and his family. The available information is very limited as to what the circumstances are for Willie.

The best I can pray is that God is drawing Willie and his family into His loving embrace and let God do the worrying about what is best for Willie and his family as He works miracles in all of their lives as He provides the best outcome for all of them.

May Willie and his family know the presences of God within their respective circumstances and sense the hand of God working within their very lives.

Amen.

I liked your post. For myself I take the story of King David and Bathsheba’s baby boy.

David stayed before the Lord, he did eat or wash himself while praying that the sick child would live and that God would raise him up. He did not give up...until....
They told him that the news was bad and that the child had died.
Only then did David arise , wash , anoint himself , and went up to the house of the Lord to worship.

So for me...I believe prayer for recovery and healing is ALWAYS my stand , unless or until God tells me otherwise.

God bless ...H

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I liked your post. For myself I take the story of King David and Bathsheba’s baby boy.

David stayed before the Lord, he did eat or wash himself while praying that the sick child would live and that God would raise him up. He did not give up...until....
They told him that the news was bad and that the child had died.
Only then did David arise , wash , anoint himself , and went up to the house of the Lord to worship.

So for me...I believe prayer for recovery and healing is ALWAYS my stand , unless or until God tells me otherwise.

God bless ...H

Same here @Helen and, of course I always say "in your name Jesus may Gods will be done" at the end. Think of the widow and the unjust judge here as, she kept coming back over and over until she received her answer so...I'm totally with you on this one. If God's will that Willie be healed then Willie will be healed. If not then, we will know he is somewhere we would all wish to be and then prayers for his grieving family will be in order. You all told me that Willie is such a big guy and, I do remember him going to the gym allot...and many fist fights in his BC days so he is one tough cookie!
xo

...also praying his mind would be intact..

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Totally agree with you ladies. I know that there are many people praying for him but God has the last say. life and death are in the palm of his hand. Jesus holds the keys for everyone who believes in him by faith. He will be alright.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy