Prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Request prayers for pain relief. Healing.
Is this for you Frank ? If it is, I feel for you, I too find it more difficult asking for myself than others...So yes, we will pray, just want to make sure i know in my heart who I am praying for...:)

Reactions: Frank Lee

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes indeed, we will pray for you Frank.
Pain is so debilitating and drags out spirit right down ..as the flesh man demands all the attention.

God bless you, touch you...and meet you with His healing anointing.

Reactions: pia and Frank Lee

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God bless you all! My heart breaks for all that are suffering. We are so blessed in America. Even though Healthcare is far from perfect I know that thousands across the world have zero access to medical help. While we are afflicted we still remember and pray for those who are in far worse straits than us.

Little Piper is going through her radiation and chemo like a very brave little soldier. The Lord put the Williams family across my path before they began their horrible ordeal. The weird sarcoma that is around her backbone is like a lump of jello and can metastasize anywhere. These are recent photos. Go to Facebook and type pray for piper for updates. God bless you everyone!

SmartSelectImage_2018-03-29-15-08-03-336x534.png
SmartSelectImage_2018-03-16-01-10-01-337x427.png

Oh for 10000 RW Schambachs with the gift of healing to clear out the hospitals and nursing homes and put all hospice workers out of a job!

Last edited:
Reactions: pia and amadeus