Prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

sue

Sep 23, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Tammy needs prayer. She went off trail, talking to other hikers now. Absolutely exhausted so will come back later to update this.

Reactions: Nancy and Bob Estey

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Tammy still looking for that lost hiker? “Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it?" I guess she does what she feels called to do.

Praying for another little lost sheep.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Sue,
So sorry, I presumed you had found her as she came online to thank people for their prayers. Did she show up the other day and has since gone back or has she been off frail all this time ?

sue

Sep 23, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi Sue,
So sorry, I presumed you had found her as she came online to thank people for their prayers. Did she show up the other day and has since gone back or has she been off frail all this time

sue

Sep 23, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
She did return so no it was not all the time, she posted thankyou too. She decided to go back out, said she
felt led to help look, it was her decision. I do understand that at same time lots have gotten lost in past there.