President Trump just filed a check mate filing to the USSC

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Kenites control both sides, until yu realize who they are ,yu won't get it. When I say they control both sides ,it's my Father that allows them 2

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
He was acquitted by the Senate. And it was a political hack job led by the Democrats in order to distract Americans from the corrupt actions of Democrats.
Meanwhile, a self admitted felon VP was illegally under the rules permitted to be on the Democrats ticket for president.

And lookie there, true to form, his team of supporters are as immoral and lacking character, integrity, and honor as he is, because they stole the election!

Thou shalt not steal!

And as with all stolen goods, once caught the culprit cannot keep the fruits of his illegal efforts.
More to come. :)

Acquitted only because they controlled the senate, fact remains he was impeached!!!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excellent video!!! Very inspiring!

I would just make one correction to the well-worded script. The REAL enemy is the devil. Of course, he works through the Chinese Communist Party. We can NEVER lose sight of who the real enemy is, and we must use all the armor and spiritual weapons at our disposal as the times are getting darker!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would just make one correction to the well-worded script. The REAL enemy is the devil. ...

Why am I always ONE STEP TOO LATE?!? It never fails. When I have an Epiphany, an Inspiration, a Revelation, SOMEBODY ALWAYS BEATS ME TO IT!

I'm going to start wearing a tin foil hat, because it's come to that!!!

With VERY BEST Regards,
Bobby Jo :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I would just make one correction to the well-worded script. The REAL enemy is the devil. Of course, he works through the Chinese Communist Party. We can NEVER lose sight of who the real enemy is, and we must use all the armor and spiritual weapons at our disposal as the times are getting darker!

Mar 5:9 And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are those pictured the alleged rockets that failed to launch? If so how do we have pictures of them when they're in Iran? Why would Iran take a picture and publish it to the world in a, look, we failed, admission?

What have you to do with me WaterSong?

Have you come to trouble me before the appointed time?

I'm not sure I can gauge the demeanor of your note.

You think it's fake news?

You think Trump had the rockets planted?

Are those pictured the alleged rockets that failed to launch?

Yes, those are the actual pictures of the rockets that did not launch.

If so how do we have pictures of them when they're in Iran?

They are not in Iran.

They are FROM Iran.

They are MADE IN IRAN.

The picture is from IRAQ (Baghdad), where the US Embassy is.

Why would Iran take a picture and publish it to the world in a, look, we failed, admission?

They didn't.

The pictures were taken by the Iraqis.

I think that you're getting your Iran and your Iraq mixed up.

Don't fret WS, I do it all the time.

This calls for a mind with wisdom.

Or just good comprehension skills.

It may be of some help to review the geography, to get the lay of the land:

iraniraqmapv8.jpg

See Baghdad IRAQ? That is where the US Embassy is that was attacked on Sunday.

In Trump's Tweet, he said the rockets were FROM IRAN, they were MADE IN IRAN. Smuggled into IRAQ, and launched from a mobile rocket launcher. The rockets were not LAUNCHED from IRAN, otherwise we'd be at war already.

Ep9BPTMXYAIyK4i

These rockets were captured in IRAQ, fired by “an outlawed group”, who had fled the scene before the IRAQI authorities arrived.

Iraqi army: 8 rockets target US Embassy in Baghdad
Iraq's military says a barrage of eight rockets has targeted the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad's heavily fortified Green Zone
By SAMYA KULLAB Associated Press
20 December 2020, 15:05
• 3 min read

BAGHDAD -- Eight rockets targeted the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad's heavily fortified Green Zone late Sunday, Iraq's military and Iraqi officials said, sparking fears of renewed unrest as next month's anniversary of the U.S. slaying of an Iranian general draws near.

An Iraqi military statement said an “an outlawed group” launched eight rockets targeting the Green Zone, injuring one Iraqi security person manning a checkpoint and causing material damage to a residential complex and some cars. The residential complex is usually empty.
Iraqi army: 8 rockets target US Embassy in Baghdad

All of these questions and more were addressed in the Trump Tweet if you'd care to scroll through it.

Like why are rockets, which are manufactured in IRAN, marked with English writing?

EqCCduYVgAEHzyW

Because IRAN makes them for the world market.

English is the most popular language.

Like it's the official language of air traffic control.

Click this link:

And scroll down to page 19 of 23.

See the page with the TEHRAN (IRAN) address and phone number?

Written in English?

That's where they make the rockets that are FROM IRAN, which then are smuggled into IRAQ, where they can then be fired by rebels at the US Embassy, and then run away before the IRAQIS can catch them.

Ep9m3OrW8AQPWRP

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Our embassy in Baghdad got hit Sunday by several rockets.
Three rockets failed to launch.
Guess where they were from: IRAN.
Now we hear chatter of additional attacks against Americans in Iraq...​

Peaceful Sabbath.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TWJ Exclusive: Bombshell New Legal Memo Giving Trump Supporters Hope on Christmas Eve
By William J. Olson and Patrick M. McSweeney
Published December 24, 2020 at 11:01am

Texas v. Pennsylvania
The Supreme Court declined to hear the challenge brought by the State of Texas against four states which had refused to abide by Article II, § 1, cl. 2 — the Presidential Electors Clause, which establishes the conditions and requirements governing the election of the President of the United States. In adopting that provision, the Framers vested in each State legislature the exclusive authority to determine the manner of appointing Presidential electors. The Framers’ plan was shown to be exceedingly wise, because we have now learned that allowing other state and private actors to write the election rules led to massive election fraud in the four defendant states. Individuals can be bought, paid for and corrupted so much easier than state legislatures.

Reasons for Great Hope at Christmas
In rejecting the invocation by the State of Texas of the original jurisdiction of the Supreme Court to resolve the dispute between Texas and four other States that refused to abide by the terms of the Presidential Electors Clause, for now, a majority of the Justices foreclosed the use of that constitutional safeguard by Texas to provide a peaceful means of resolving the controversy that has deeply divided States and the citizens of this Republic as at no time since the 1860s.

That consequence is too dangerous to be allowed to stand.

If the same case previously brought by Texas were now brought by the United States of America, there is every reason to believe that the Supreme Court would be compelled to understand it must hear it and decide it favorably.

Although outcomes are never certain, it is believed and hoped that a majority of the Supreme Court could never take the position that the United States has no business enforcing the process established in the Constitution by which we select the one government official who represents all the People — The President of the United States.

Reactions: pompadour

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What have you to do with me WaterSong?

Have you come to trouble me before the appointed time?
Reworking the words of Christ prior to his crucifixion?

I'm not sure I can gauge the demeanor of your note.

You think it's fake news?

You think Trump had the rockets planted?

Yes, those are the actual pictures of the rockets that did not launch.

They are not in Iran.

They are FROM Iran.

They are MADE IN IRAN.

The picture is from IRAQ (Baghdad), where the US Embassy is.
Thanks for clarifying.
I earlier replied to the Tweet your post:

Our embassy in Baghdad got hit Sunday by several rockets. Three rockets failed to launch.Guess where they were from: IRAN. Now we hear chatter of additional attacks against Americans in Iraq...

This is basic physics. When rockets fail to launch they do not end up in their target country. They remain at the launch site of the country intent on firing them.
Ergo, that is the whole message behind, rockets failed to launch.

So no, three rockets that failed to launch from Iran did not end up in Baghdad Iraq. Because three rockets that fail to launch have failed to travel to Iraq. They do not end up in a photo moment in Baghdad.

Someone is giving Trump misinformation. Not the first time sadly enough.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is basic physics. When rockets fail to launch they do not end up in their target country.

Yes they do, and they did.

They ended up in their target country, because their target was a location within the same country where they were launched from.

They remain at the launch site of the country intent on firing them.

Not really.

IRAQ didn't want to fire the rockets. IRAQI officials were the ones who captured, maybe prevented, the remaining 3 rockets from being fired. IRAN was the nation responsible for supplying the ordinance.

Ergo, that is the whole message behind, rockets failed to launch.

On this we agree.

Here they are at the feet of the IRAQIS who captured them:

Ep9BPTMXYAIyK4i

So no, three rockets that failed to launch from Iran did not end up in Baghdad Iraq.

True.

Because the rockets were never LAUNCHED from IRAN, the rockets were smuggled from IRAN, 8 of them were successfully launched from Baghdad (IRAQ), 3 of the rockets were captured prior to them being launched.

Because three rockets that fail to launch have failed to travel to Iraq.

Nope.

What we have here is a failure to understand.

Know therefore and understand that they did travel to IRAQ, they were shipped to IRAQ, from where they were manufactured in IRAN, but 3 didn't get the chance to be launched from there.

Someone is giving Trump misinformation. Not the first time sadly enough.

That's not the sad part.

And all this science
I don't understand
It's just my job five days a week
A rocket man
A rocket man

And I think it's gonna be a long, long time
'Til touchdown brings me 'round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh, no, no, no
I'm a rocket man
Rocket man, burning out his fuse up here alone

Peaceful Sabbath.

Last edited by a moderator:

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes they do, and they did.

They ended up in their target country, because their target was a location within the same country where they were launched from.

Not really.

IRAQ didn't want to fire the rockets. IRAQI officials were the ones who captured, maybe prevented, the remaining 3 rockets from being fired. IRAN was the nation responsible for supplying the ordinance.

On this we agree.

Ep9BPTMXYAIyK4i

True.

Because the rockets were never LAUNCHED from IRAN, the rockets were smuggled from IRAN, 8 of them were successfully launched from Baghdad (IRAQ), 3 of the rockets were captured prior to them being launched.

Nope.

What we have here is a failure to understand.

Know therefore and understand that they did travel to IRAQ, they were shipped to IRAQ, from where they were manufactured in IRAN, but 3 didn't get the chance to be launched from there.

That's not the sad part.

The sad part is that a very large percentage of allegedly intelligent people cannot understand a simple tweet.

Have you considered going into apologetics?

Eschatology and rocket logistics may not in fact be your bag.

And all this science
I don't understand
It's just my job five days a week
A rocket man
A rocket man

And I think it's gonna be a long, long time
'Til touchdown brings me 'round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh, no, no, no
I'm a rocket man
Rocket man, burning out his fuse up here alone

Peaceful Sabbath.
This is why Tweets aren't always filled with the details. Limit on words per Tweet.
https://www.rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iraq/110820202

And a peaceful Sabbath to you as well.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those who wonder what is really going on in American politics, you should watch the documentary Shadowring. It's about the creation of a shadow government in America that operates behind the scenes of American elites. Many U.S. presidents have been members of it. It's called the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). Bill Clinton's history professor at Georgetown university documented much about it in his 1960's book Tragedy and Hope. They were shocked when President Trump won the election in 2016, and is why they have ever since been trying to destroy him. Trump is not of their ilk, that's why they were determined to remove him. The Clintons, Bush's, Biden, they are all under their roof. Same going all the way back to WWI with Woodrow Wilson. Even Reagan was subject to their whims, as he supported Perestroika (the supposed fall of Communism and thus economic aid to Communist countries).

Hate to say it, but God has ordained this coming "one world government" to happen at the very end of this world that they are busy setting up. So we as His servants in Christ Jesus should prepare ourselves for it, and watch the Signs He gave us leading up to His return.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE: Dave Watchman
Ep9BPTMXYAIyK4i

... interesting that they bear English markings, instead of Farsi. But All Evidence supports that these are Made In Iran!

EDIT: May have COME from Iran, but are actually of Chinese and/or N.Korea manufacture.

Thanks,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

As I've shared with some inside and outside of this Forum, -- which-ever rabbit hole is chased, it's still a rabbit hole.

And this is to say that there was a 30 MINUTE WARNING. Now one might ask, -- how much time would it take to search and delete/destroy the Internet Communication Archive Records for the Election Night? -- Maybe 30 minutes might be enough if a person already knew where to look and how to "interrupt" that Record?

And if the "deed" were already DONE, does it really matter if the RUSE were an underground gas explosion; and/or an explosive device (if a person could actually obtain explosives in today's world); and/or an air-to-ground missile; and/or a space based focused laser; and/or King King HIMSELF collapsed the building under his full weight? -- WHO CARES?!?!?!? -- The Archive Record has ALREADY BEEN INTERRUPTED!!!

So some chase rabbit holes, and others trap rabbits. And I suspect that this "rabbit" has already been "TRAPPED"! :)

With VERY BEST Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: pompadour

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where's the checkmate ?

Probably Jan 6th. Not only the USSC but Congress and a lot of other people.
With all the evidence of voter fraud that is in plain sight I don't think Pres.Trump can or will let them steal the election.

I think He has been playing rope-a-dope, Letting them take enough rope to hang them self. And I think He caught a lot more People then He was planing on catching.
My guess + a lot of other people think Trump will Probably declare a national emergency and start arresting people Because if he does not the country is over. The Patriots will step in and there will be a civil war.
Remember there will be about one Million people in DC on Jan 6th. God only knows how that will effect things.
Pomp.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My guess + a lot of other people think Trump will Probably declare a national emergency and start arresting people Because if he does not the country is over. The Patriots will step in and there will be a civil war.

It seems there will be a civil war whatever the results.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems there will be a civil war whatever the results.

People call it "Civil War", but actually its a confrontation between those who wish to DESTROY this nation, versus those who wish to PRESERVE this nation and the laws therein.

Bobby Jo

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have a vague recollection of Mr. Trump saying something about the cure being worse than the cost.

I honestly do not understand how taking the country by FORCE and toppling the government is going to SAVE the nation. I don't think people remotely understand what the cost of a civil war will be... and at the end of it all... Is there even a guarantee that America will be saved? How many people need to get hurt to preserve and SAVE America?... and who are all her enemies? Many of these so-called patriots have guns... lots of them... and they have already declared that they are more than ready to use them. I don't hear much about what God thinks and wants in this debate.... only the presumption that God is on one side and satan is on the other.
I have never been so grateful to live where I do at this time. God have mercy on us!