President Trump just filed a check mate filing to the USSC

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That would depend on whether you don't like what someone said or done or you truly believe you see something evil about someone. and want to warn people about that person. Does that help?

Pomp.
A person might have differing opinions but that's ok isn't it? We don't all have to agree but are supposed to be nice and loving towards our enemies. But just because somebody disagrees doesn't make them enemies. The fact that someone disagrees with you doesn't give you the right to call them evil. She is a nice lady and hopefully will serve the country as a good Vice President. We shouldn't go around calling people evil because they don't agree with us. Hope Biden and Harris will be a good team. God bless them. Pray for your leaders even if you disagree with them.

I think you are unpleasant Pomp and I would put you on ignore if I could.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A person might have differing opinions but that's ok isn't it? We don't all have to agree but are supposed to be nice and loving towards our enemies. But just because somebody disagrees doesn't make them enemies. The fact that someone disagrees with you doesn't give you the right to call them evil. She is a nice lady and hopefully will serve the country as a good Vice President. We shouldn't go around calling people evil because they don't agree with us. Hope Biden and Harris will be a good team. God bless them. Pray for your leaders even if you disagree with them.

I think you are unpleasant Pomp and I would put you on ignore if I could.
I grow on you after a while.

Have you been praying for Trump?

Pomp.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
She is a nice lady and hopefully will serve the country as a good Vice President.
What kind of a delusional statement is this? At least be willing to face facts, and at least be willing to investigate evil politicians.

Kamala Harris Led Smear Campaign Against Brett Kavanaugh
"Harris pursued unsubstantiated accusations of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh, even introducing a letter from a “Jane Doe” who claimed that youthful Kavanaugh and a friend had raped her “several times” after offering her a lift home from a party... Even left-leaning PolitiFact rated Harris’s attack on Kavanaugh as “false.” Harris’s efforts were so brazen that they even earned criticism from the two major liberal newspapers in her home state, the San Francisco Chronicle and the Los Angeles Times..."

Harris abused her privileges and her position while she was a DA. She should have been prosecuted and locked up long ago.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What kind of a delusional statement is this? At least be willing to face facts, and at least be willing to investigate evil politicians.

"Harris pursued unsubstantiated accusations of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh, even introducing a letter from a “Jane Doe” who claimed that youthful Kavanaugh and a friend had raped her “several times” after offering her a lift home from a party... Even left-leaning PolitiFact rated Harris’s attack on Kavanaugh as “false.” Harris’s efforts were so brazen that they even earned criticism from the two major liberal newspapers in her home state, the San Francisco Chronicle and the Los Angeles Times..."

Harris abused her privileges and her position while she was a DA. She should have been prosecuted and locked up long ago.
Settle down, Enoch. Pearly is pulling your leg!

Everyone who watched the Kavanaugh hearings knows that Kam can be a real barracuda for the Left, which is probably why she was Biden's pick.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every one is in tilted to their opinion but not to their on facts.

This is turning into a good thread Pomp.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Our embassy in Baghdad got hit Sunday by several rockets. Three rockets failed to launch. Guess where they were from: IRAN. Now we hear chatter of additional attacks against Americans in Iraq...

Ep9BPTMXYAIyK4i

4:47 PM · Dec 23, 2020·
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
1h
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump

...Some friendly health advice to Iran: If one American is killed, I will hold Iran responsible. Think it over.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1341862953637822468
If he keeps this up, the Biden people will be on his side too.

Reactions: pompadour

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Somebody called the vice president elect 'evil'. Do you all justify that?

All I can say is that Biden has done some pretty evil things. I realize that Trump has too, but his evil deeds have been amply exposed.

Like I've said many times, I pay attention to politicians' policies. Today I read an article about Biden's pick for Secretary of Education. This article shows what Biden has planned for the little children of America. His plan covers K-3 (three-year-olds) through college. (Twelve years is quite enough time to brainwash children.) This is the same Joe Biden who said he supports gender transitioning for children.

Biden Announces Cardona as Choice for Education Secretary
By Mimi Nguyen Ly
December 23, 2020 Updated: December 23, 2020
biggersmaller
Print
Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said that should he win the presidency, he will nominate Miguel Cardona to be education secretary.

Cardona, a former public school teacher, is Connecticut’s education commissioner.

In a Dec. 22 statement, Biden said that Cardona is “an experienced and dedicated public school teacher” who will support students and teachers and ensure that every school is “on track to reopen safely.”

“He will help us address systemic inequities, tackle the mental health crisis in our education system, give educators a well-deserved raise, ease the burden of education debt, and secure high-quality, universal pre-K for every 3- and 4-year-old in the country,” Biden said.

“As a lifelong champion of public education, he understands that our children are the kite strings that keep our national ambitions aloft—and that everything that will be possible for our country tomorrow will be thanks to the investments we make and the care that our educators and our schools deliver today.”

As education commissioner, Cardona this year made Connecticut the first U.S. state to purchase some 141,000 laptops for public school students to facilitate virtual learning amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

An announcement from the Biden team said that within the first 100 days of a Biden administration, Cardona will help carry out Biden’s plan to “ensure that every student in the nation can get a high-quality education from pre-K to post-high school, regardless of their ZIP code, parents’ income, race, sexual orientation and gender identity, or disability.”

Cardona, as an educator, administrator, and public school parent, has a “proven track record” as a leader who will stand up for all students, which includes seeking to “eliminate long-standing inequities and close racial and socioeconomic opportunity gaps” and “expand access to community colleges, training, and public four-year colleges and universities,” the team said

According to an official biography, Cardona began his career as an elementary school teacher. He later served as a school principal in Connecticut for 10 years, before transitioning to the central office of the state’s education department to address the district’s performance and evaluation process. In 2013, he became the assistant superintendent for teaching and learning, before being appointed by Gov. Ned Lamont as the state’s education commissioner in August 2019.

Cardona has a bachelor’s degree from Central Connecticut State University, and a master’s degree in bilingual/bicultural education and a doctorate in education from the University of Connecticut.

He taught for four years as an adjunct professor at the University of Connecticut in the Department of Educational Leadership. He also served as the co-chairperson of the Connecticut Legislative Achievement Gap Task Force and as co-chairperson of the Connecticut Birth to Grade Three Leaders Council.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Settle down, Enoch. Pearly is pulling your leg!
I don't think so. When someone calls a Wicked Witch "a nice lady" we know that we are in the realm of Little Red Riding Hood.

"Grandmother [KAMALA] was lying there with her cap pulled down over her face and looking very strange. "Oh, grandmother, what big ears you have!" - "All the better to hear you with." - "Oh, grandmother, what big eyes you have!" - "All the better to see you with." - "Oh, grandmother, what big hands you have!" - "All the better to grab you with!" - "Oh, grandmother, what a horribly big mouth you have!" - "All the better to eat you with!" And with that he jumped out of bed, jumped on top of poor Little Red Riding Hood, and ate her up."

Kamala sure has a big mouth and spews lies all the time. She plans to devour America.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Overstock Billionaire Drops INCREDIBLE Epstein Secret — Patrick Byrne – plus his full interview on vid 2 – Whatfinger News' General Dispatch

Just ran across this. there are 2 videos the first one is about epstein. Interesting. the second video is about 2hr long( yes in know ) I was 10 min. into it, he was talking about IBM tec. was in side one of the Smartmatic tabulators and found a wire less device in side that was connected to a thermostat on the wall of the bldg. that was connected to an IP address in CHINA. Oops.

Pomp.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I realize that Trump has too, but his evil deeds have been amply exposed. ....
Dearest PW,

It seems to me that we all sin, and falling into temptation makes us imperfect, but not necessarily evil. But inviting and pursuing sin to the detriment or expense of innocent people IS evil. And I believe it was @Heart2Soul that recounted a young Trump with a flat tire, being changed by a black man who volunteered, whose mortgage was subsequently paid off in full. -- Hardly an evil person.

However, accusing the rape victim and then laughing at getting the rapist off (Hillary); or knowing imprisoning an innocent man (Kamala); -- among MANY OTHER INSTANCES, seem more than inadvertent "sin", but more a reflection of an evil spirit.

And while we can debate the various aspect of these public figures, so too we must consider historical parallels such as David who committed adultery and murder, but was forgiven; versus Shimei who cursed David and was put to death. Who can say which was more worthy of punishment for their respective "sins" except by their restored relationship with GOD. And right now, I see our President as a man of GOD; and his election opponents as harbingers of destruction.

With Very, VERY BEST Regards,
Bobby Jo :)

Reactions: pompadour

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I'll answer your question: Why do you all think trump is of God. -- Because you ain't!

John 10:25 Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father’s name, they bear witness to me; 26 but you do not believe, because you do not belong to my sheep.

... and the question remains to be seen if you ever will, -- and of course I have my doubts! :)
Bobby Jo

Your doubts don't matter 2 me?

You think John 10:25 applies 2 trump?

Wow,!!!I can quote scripture all day ,like I said you'll funny

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Dearest PW,

It seems to me that we all sin, and falling into temptation makes us imperfect, but not necessarily evil. But inviting and pursuing sin to the detriment or expense of innocent people IS evil. And I believe it was @Heart2Soul that recounted a young Trump with a flat tire, being changed by a black man who volunteered, whose mortgage was subsequently paid off in full. -- Hardly an evil person.

However, accusing the rape victim and then laughing at getting the rapist off (Hillary); or knowing imprisoning an innocent man (Kamala); -- among MANY OTHER INSTANCES, seem more than inadvertent "sin", but more a reflection of an evil spirit.

And while we can debate the various aspect of these public figures, so too we must consider historical parallels such as David who committed adultery and murder, but was forgiven; versus Shimei who cursed David and was put to death. Who can say which was more worthy of punishment for their respective "sins" except by their restored relationship with GOD. And right now, I see our President as a man of GOD; and his election opponents as harbingers of destruction.

And yet your president won't release his DNA

dang ,now you comparing this fool 2 David

Years after women first came forward to accuse then-presidential candidate Donald Trump of sexual assault or harassment, the issue has never left the president alone.

A full 26 incidents of “unwanted sexual contact” and 43 instances of inappropriate behaviour were detailed in a book, All the President’s Women: Donald Trump and the Making of a Predator, which drew on over 100 interviews — many exclusive — and added to a list of nearly two dozen women who had previously accused him of sexual assault or misconduct.

In one interview, alleged victim Karen Johnson invoked the the infamous “Access Hollywood” tape, in which he made vulgar comments about women. “When he says that thing, ‘Grab them by the pussy,’ that hits me hard because when he grabbed me and pulled me into the tapestry, that’s where he grabbed me — he grabbed me there in my front and pulled me in,” Ms Johnson said.

Beyond the remarks in that video — which Mr Trump’s team have always dismissed as “locker room talk” — accusations of sexual assault and harassment persist, with new ones surfacing even today. Amy Dorris, a former model, is the latest woman to join the list.

Here’s a roundup of some of the women who have accused Mr Trump of sexual assault or harassment.

Take it as you see it, trump is the only one allowed 2 make mistakes ,because he's of god? boy sit down

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Don't forget nice lady Kamala jailed parents when she was DA in San Francisco because their children played hooky. (were Truant). And slept her way into power by having an affair with then 60+ year old SF Mayor married Willie Brown! Kamala Harris: Worse Than Hillary | National Review

Kamala Harris's 2020 Presidential Aspirations & Her History of Jailing Parents of Truants | National Review

Kamala Harris Offers a Crappy Apology to Parents Who Went to Jail Because Their Kids Missed School

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is turning into a good thread Pomp.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Our embassy in Baghdad got hit Sunday by several rockets. Three rockets failed to launch. Guess where they were from: IRAN. Now we hear chatter of additional attacks against Americans in Iraq...

Ep9BPTMXYAIyK4i
4:47 PM · Dec 23, 2020·
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
1h
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump

...Some friendly health advice to Iran: If one American is killed, I will hold Iran responsible. Think it over.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1341862953637822468
If he keeps this up, the Biden people will be on his side too.
Are those pictured the alleged rockets that failed to launch? If so how do we have pictures of them when they're in Iran? Why would Iran take a picture and publish it to the world in a, look, we failed, admission?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest PW,

I was merely pointing out that any wrong thing Trump has done has been shouted from the mountain tops. On the other hand, we’ve yet to find out all of Biden’s or Kamala’s sins.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ya'll keep dreaming

Don't feel like a impeached president should be allowed to run again anyway....
He was acquitted by the Senate. And it was a political hack job led by the Democrats in order to distract Americans from the corrupt actions of Democrats.
Meanwhile, a self admitted felon VP was illegally under the rules permitted to be on the Democrats ticket for president.

And lookie there, true to form, his team of supporters are as immoral and lacking character, integrity, and honor as he is, because they stole the election!

Thou shalt not steal!

And as with all stolen goods, once caught the culprit cannot keep the fruits of his illegal efforts.
More to come. :)

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You guys. Hate is hate even when aimed at political rivals. Name calling is bad even when aimed at political rivals. Some of the posts on here may be full of facts but there are also some horrible things being said about people whose opinions differ from your own. God can see what's in your hearts, in your minds and what you write. As Christians how can you say such things.
We read you. Maybe turn the criticism in your direction first.

Jesus called the money changers in his fathers house names. And hand fashioned a whip so as to take after them and clear them from the temple. He called the pharisees names in their own temple. He called Satan names.
Did he sin?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As Christians how can you say such things.
As a Christian how do you excuse siding with high-placed evil criminals? No wonder they keep getting away with their crimes.

For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish. (Ps 1:6)

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Don't feel like a impeached president should be allowed to run again anyway....
If you were falsely accused and tried in a kangaroo court, and then acquitted, would you regard yourself as a criminal, or would you regard the accusers as criminals? Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, and Nadler should have been locked up by Trump. And before that Obama, Biden, and Clinton. Had this happened, America would not be facing a constitutional crisis today.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
We read you. Maybe turn the criticism in your direction first.

Jesus called the money changers in his fathers house names. And hand fashioned a whip so as to take after them and clear them from the temple. He called the pharisees names in their own temple. He called Satan names.
Did he sin?

Not understanding your analogy . You can flip it any way yu chose 2 fit ur purpose , but the bottom line is right is right and wrong is wrong ,period