Prophecies from Luz de Maria, from jesus christ for the coming years 2024-2033

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Daniel33

Feb 17, 2024
Prague
Faith
Christian
Country
Czech Republic
Prophecies from Luz de Maria, from jesus christ for the coming years 2024-2033

on this channel there are Christian prophecies for the coming years, I've been reading them for 3 years, it's about famine, wars, natural disasters, financial bankruptcy, the coming of the antichrist and other things, it's interesting check it out too
youtube channel Bog.Mowi.do.Ciebie

prophecies with english subtitles Are from 2021 to september 2023

here is the new germany channel for new videos with english subtitles from september 2023

PossibleThrowawayAccount

Oct 1, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wasn't there already a thread about this person's prophecies? I could have sworn there was and that I said that I don't see Jesus coming back any time soon in it. That thread seems to have vanished.

Mark1980

Jan 3, 2024
poland
Faith
Christian
Country
Poland
Prophecies and messages of the Virgin Mary. "MANY NATIONS WILL BE DESTROYED AND WATERS WILL FLOOD THE ENTIRE EARTH".

Mark1980

Jan 3, 2024
poland
Faith
Christian
Country
Poland
Message of God the Father. "THE TIME IS COMING WHEN THE WORLD WILL SUFFER SEVERELY FOR ITS SINS"

Daniel33

Feb 17, 2024
Prague
Faith
Christian
Country
Czech Republic
Proč to prostě nenapíšete sem, místo abychom sledovali ty videa?

I remember that they wrote that this year Russia will attack Europe and then there will be great heat all over the world and a lack of water and the beginning of a famine and a financial crisis, they wrote about the civil war in America and the subsequent attack on the USA by China and other countries, about the attack on Europe from the Muslim refugees who will one day be in thousands of places in Germany, France and England, at the same time Turkey will attack Greece, they wrote about the fact that North Korea will attack Taiwan and then China will enter the war, after these events a global storm will begin on earth, wind, earthquakes, power outages, at the same time in this era the elite will release a new virus stronger than covid, it will be a skin disease, in the middle of this judgment will come a false messiah who will claim to be god, unite humanity and after that the greatest tyranny of all time will begin and the worldwide persecution of Christians

• Love
Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
remember that they wrote that this year Russia will attack Europe
Today, I saw in the news that putin warned EU of a nuke war. But, oh well, all we can do is to pray that it will not happen.

1 Timothy 2:1-2
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Has anyone considered that if a "nuke war" were to take place in the area of the supposed "Revived Roman Empire," that the "Revived Roman Empire" would not be able to rise up for quite a long time to hold dominion over the Land of Babylon.

It seems that people have misrepresented God's prophetic words concerning the Land of Babylon/the Chaldeans and God might be doing something to correct their misunderstanding. If this is the case, then the Revived Roman Empire would not be the fifth segment, i.e., the feet of the Daniel 2 Statue prophecy, and as such will not be a part of the kings/nations that herald in the change that comes about by the rock untouched by human hands comes down out of heaven to smash the feet of the statue so that it topples over such that the Gold, Silver, the bronze, the iron and the clay are ground into chaff so that the winds in that day will carry the ground chaff away.

If this is the case, then the unfolding historical "fact" will tear the fork out of the nighty of the doctrine of many denominations that hold to the "Revived Roman Empire" understanding for the End Time events.

Shalom

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alot of these other prophecies that are being written, were already written in the Bible. why are we giving credit to folks about this stuff, when it was told to us long ago in the Bible.

Some of these folk may be the ones to mix truth with error, creating deception.

Daniel33

Feb 17, 2024
Prague
Faith
Christian
Country
Czech Republic
God said He would never destroy the earth again by flood.
they wrote there about a great drought, heat, and lack of water all over the world, after that there will be great rain and floods all over the world, and problems with the supply of food. it should be about storms and floods, not about the sinking of the whole earth.

Daniel33

Feb 17, 2024
Prague
Faith
Christian
Country
Czech Republic
They also wrote information about the eruption of volcanoes around the world, and after that the sky will be covered with smoke all over the planet, about the leakage of radiation to a large part of the world from the Ukrainian power plant,
about that
10 equally powerful countries will establish one world government,
at a certain time a cross will shine in the sky for 7 days which will be visible from all places on earth, they wrote about banning Christianity and closing and destroying churches,
before the end of our civilization, a meteor will fly to earth that will be seen by all people for a few days, by that time all humanity will be silent and conflicts will cease, after the impact there will be a great disaster

Mark1980

Jan 3, 2024
poland
Faith
Christian
Country
Poland
video from 3.3.2022
Message of the Virgin Mary. "RUSSIA WILL CAUSE PAIN EVERYWHERE AND TO ALL PEOPLE. PRAYER"

Mark1980

Jan 3, 2024
poland
Faith
Christian
Country
Poland
"I DID IT OUT OF LOVE FOR YOU I SUFFERED FOR YOU I WAS CRUCIFIED FOR YOU" Message of Jesus Christ

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As far as prophecies I believe that Isaac Newton was closest... And to fully quote the guy...

And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half. -Daniel 12:7

From a folio cataloged as Yahuda MS 7.3g, f. 13v:

"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060." - Isaac Newton

As Charlemagne was crowned king on December 25, 800 by Pope Leo the III so the day of Christ's coming may be on Christmas Day, 2060. If the rapture of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) occurs seven years before the time of Christ's coming the date of the rapture 12.25 2053. However Isaac Newton notes...

"It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fancifull men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." - Isaac Newton

6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. - Acts 1

Mark1980

Jan 3, 2024
poland
Faith
Christian
Country
Poland
Alot of these other prophecies that are being written, were already written in the Bible. why are we giving credit to folks about this stuff, when it was told to us long ago in the Bible.

Some of these folk may be the ones to mix truth with error, creating deception.
On these site prophecies Are more detailed

Mark1980

Jan 3, 2024
poland
Faith
Christian
Country
Poland
5 SIGNS THAT GOD IS SPEAKING TO YOU THAT YOU MUST NOT IGNORE. FIND YOUR PURPOSE AND DESTINY.

5 Signs That God Is Speaking To You You Can't Ignore Find Your Purpose and Destiny: This is a video to help you discover God's message for you. Have you ever wondered if there is a greater purpose and destiny to your life? Have you ever noticed that certain events or situations appear in your life in strategic ways? Maybe you feel lost and are looking for guidance on your journey? In this video you will discover five key signs that God may be giving you through situations, people or events that you should not ignore. You will have the opportunity to explore your intuition as well as learn spiritual development techniques that will allow you to better hear and understand what God wants to say to you. This video is for anyone who wants to live according to God's plan for their life. You will learn how to start listening to your inner voice and also how to recognize the signs that God is sending your way.