• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kjhughes

Jun 10, 2012
Concerning prophecy, there is no such thing as modern-day prophets like those of God's prophets in His Word. God has already spoken through His prophets and it was written down for us to study.
The Will of God is Announced By His Prophets and Taught By His Apostles
10/14/05 From God The Father -
A Letter Given to Timothy, For Kathy, and For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Kathy, what you ask of Me, and hope is to come of the Word of God spoken through these modern prophets, is indeed true. Timothy is My prophet... His words, My words... The Truth.
If then, what he, Timothy, has written is true, then what of these who have also written their words in their study of My Word in the Bible? Are they untrue and evil?... Some true, but greatly erred, full of good intentions in seeking after The Lord. Others, also true, and even more in error, because of man’s intellect expounded in arrogance, leading to pride, making them rigid. Woe to those with evil intentions, who expound words of truth intermingled with lies... All in all, a leading away... Antichrist! These are the wolves among the flock, in the sheep’s clothing.
Understand Kathy, when I say they are true, I say their heart is true, though they stumble. Man is given understanding of the Truth, so he may come to salvation through Christ. But the knowledge and understanding of that same Truth, in the teaching of men and the pronouncing of God’s will to the multitude, is for My apostles and prophets... For only they who hear the voice of God, through His Spirit, receive knowledge surpassing man’s understanding. Their doctrine is given as a rod, by which all is measured, understood, and corrected, to bring even greater glory to the God of Heaven and earth.

These chosen are the beacons and lights among men,
To lead My people from the dark to The True Light,
Which is Christ Jesus, The Lord and Savior...

He, called Christ and the Spirit,
Is that very same Light shown in the darkness...

And He is the Spirit that moved upon the face of the deep,
And separated the light from the dark.

All who know Him live in the day...
And all, who reject Him, abide in the darkness.

His Day is coming, and is already here,
When He will become The Light of the World...

All encompassing, no darkness found...

Even the sun, the moon and the stars will not be seen,
For only the light of The Lord remains...

The old order of things has passed away...

The New Day, without end, begun. Amen.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
As Christ Jesus revealed through His servant John in Revelation 17, the Babylon harlot is a CITY, labeled the "great city".

In Revelation 11:8, the "great city" is revealed to be Jerusalem, on earth. That's the Babylon harlot for the last days. Why?

Because as the Revelation events reveal about the coming to Jerusalem of a false one, as Jesus also revealed in Matt.24:23-26, and Paul in 2 Thessolonians 2, Jerusalem under the NWO system will be false messiah's control center for idol worship over the whole earth just prior to Christ's return.