Protection For My Granddaughter

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My granddaughter recently moved so she could live with a girlfriend and have independence. She is 18. A few days after she moved, there was a shooting in her building. Somehow, blood got on her car, the police saw this and impounded her car.
I need a revival for all the prodigals in my family. I could start a church. Please pray for us.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
My granddaughter recently moved so she could live with a girlfriend and have independence. She is 18. A few days after she moved, there was a shooting in her building. Somehow, blood got on her car, the police saw this and impounded her car.
I need a revival for all the prodigals in my family. I could start a church. Please pray for us.
@Truman the Levite May she be protected! Sounds like your granddaughter has started adult life by being 'thrown in at the deep end', so to speak.

May she learn prayerfully to feed on the Word of God day by day, in faith in the finished work of Christ!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Truman the Levite May she be protected! Sounds like your granddaughter has started adult life by being 'thrown in at the deep end', so to speak.

May she learn prayerfully to feed on the Word of God day by day, in faith in the finished work of Christ!
Her on again, off-again boyfriend just bought a Sportster. I'll leave it at that.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

it seems that Satan is having his last fling! So many of Gods people are in battles of life and death…

Praying protection upon your family.

we know Who wins at the end, but this ‘in between ‘ part , I believe is our test of - “Do we still trust and have faith in God Himself “

bless you and the body of Christ ….unto the end! Amen

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Truman,
How is she ?
You said she moved out because she wanted independence, well sometimes we have to let our children, grandchildren go in order for them to realise a few things. Independence is not always what we think it is when we are young adults. God can and does use so many things in life ……..but it is also a learning curve for parents and grand parents, we have to trust, pray and walk with them from a distance. I guess that’s sometimes how God must feel with all of us ‘ children ‘ !!!!!
Rita xx

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As far as I know, she's fine. It's those around her that I'm concerned about. I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God, may this young woman's heart be filled with all the good she was brought up with, so it will lead her in righteous ways no matter where she lives or who she is with, give her the discernment to do what is right, Amen, in Jesus Name.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You’ve got it.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ugg.... Prayer for your granddaughter.

Reactions: amadeus and Truman