Protestantism is a sin....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disagree.

Gods Offering of Salvation is to every man.
Every man is an individual.
Every individual Does Not Have the exact same opportunities and experiences.
An individual "HEARING" the name JESUS, for the very first time, is gifted FROM GOD, a small very tiny measure of FAITH.
Should that man, in a moment later, physically die...
THAT very tiny measure of Gods Gift of "FAITH ALONE", IS sufficiant to SAVE THAT MAN.

Men ARE individuals. Comparing men to what YOU have Heard, YOU believe, YOU do, YOUR opportunities, YOUR experiences....has No effect ON an other mans individual relationship with God.
* God Himself, searches the Heart of Every man. And absolutely a very tiny measure of Gods Gift of FAITH ALONE, can SAVE men.

* This is a deeper study than it appears you consider.
You say...

THAT ^ undermines God.
THAT ^ may not apply to you.
THAT ^ may not apply to many others.
"FAITH ALONE" may apply to millions of men.

* Men have been SPREADING Gods Word around the World for Centuries.
* It is "Guesswork" as to, "IF every Living man, or every man who shall be naturally born, HAS or SHALL HEAR the name JESUS.
* Men have been Dividing themselves For Centuries.
* Many men have already BECOME MADE DIVIDED and SEPARATED unto God.
* God is Prepared to SEPARATE the DIVIDED; (those WITH Him from those WITHOUT Him).
* In a moment BEFORE God MAKES His LAST SEPARATION, (those WITH Him from those WITHOUT Him.)
* GOD HIMSELF sends His Angel to HEAR the Name of JESUS to the "WHOLE" World.
* Every single man, HEARING the Name Jesus, IS Every single man, being Gifted with a tiny (and sufficient) measure of Gods Gift of FAITH AlONE.

(Some people preach, MEN must be taught long sermons, to be saved.
Some people preach, MEN must do works, to be saved.)

Jesus taught, Hear, and receive Gods Gift of Faith.
Jesus taught, Believe in your Hearts thoughts, and BE MADE SAVED, BY Gods WORKS in a man.

Scripture teaches, WHO KNOWS the thoughts IN A MANS spirit? (which is precisely a mans thoughts in his heart)... IS Precisely, God and the man himself.

Men men have HEARD and will HEAR, the Name Jesus. Been Gifted with FAITH from God, Believed, and Been Saved, BY GODS WORKS WITHIN THEM.

FAITH "without WORKS"...is Dead;
is Expressly a teaching...notifying the reader,
FAITH, (a gift from God), MUST and DOES, Go Hand in Hand, WITH (Gods Works "IN A MAN").
* It is NOT about (as some teach)...
About a man MUST DO WORKS, or his gift of faith is dead.

Scripture verifies THAT ^.
Works a man DOES DO, (that glorifies God)...
Are works a man RECEIVES REWARDS FOR DOING.
Faith is a Gift, for Hearing, not a reward.
Salvation is a Gift, for believing, not a reward.
ANY WORKS a man does that does NOT glorify God (has no reward, and no consequence). The Works are simply burned.

Works of a man, ARE NOT HOW a man Receives Faith or Salvation.

Works of God, (IN A MAN), ARE EXPRESSLY HOW a man Receives SALVATION.

Expressly, a mans "reasonable" SERVICE IS;
Rom 12:
[1] I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

While SERVICE CAN be "a Works" of man.
"SERVICE" can also be, "a preparedness" to DO a Works.
( John the Baptist, believed, and was prepared to DO a works, Adam, Samuel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Issac, Jacob, David, several Simons, several Mary's believed, and were prepared (as were many others) to DO a Works, and we have their written and published accounts of the Works they DID.)

Rom 12:1 notifies us, it is expressly a mans sacrifice of his living body, that is acceptable
To God. (Further verified by crucifixion WITH Christ Jesus, yet still bodily alive).

A man who Hears Jesus, receives Gods gift of Faith. A man who Believes in His Heart, is expressly known by the man and the Lord God.
God Works...God gave His Word to the World.
God Works...God gives Faith.
God Works...God searches the heart.
God Works...God forgives.
God Works...God covers sin.
God Works...God sanctifies.
God Works...God justifies.
God Works...God separates the divided.
God Works...God Saves.
God Works...God Takes the Saved unto Himself.
Gods Works...God prepares the man for Service...and calls on that mans Service in the day of Gods Election.

Gods Gift of Faith to a man is Paramount for Salvation of the man.
Gods Works in a man is Paramount for Salvation of the man.

Mans Works do not Save the man.
Man being a Teacher does not Save the man.
Man standing on a stage with a pointy hat, a long robe, sprinkling water on a babe, dunking a person in Water, neither Saves the man, the the babe, or the person.
* Bottom line...Gods Works Saves a person.

Titus 3:
[5] Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Glory to God,
Taken
Explain these scripture verses then

Matt 5:7
Lk 7:47
Matt 10:38
1 cor 13:2
1 cor 13:13
Phil 1:29

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and how many German or Czech translations were ever read from in the pulpit? liturgy was always Latin.
while it's true that most people who could read in the middle ages, learned to read Latin -- that's the nobility and scholars in monasteries. the lay population didn't speak Latin in Europe; even in Italy by the 8th century it would not have been understood by the general population.

when German reformers who put these German translations into the hands of the common people, as early as Ulfilas in the 4th century, it was not because all the Goths could speak Latin! it was because they couldn't -- but if in the 300's there were men working to make the scripture accessible to everyone in Europe, and Latin was not the common speech, then why was the RCC still resisting people owning a copy of the scripture or hearing it in a language they could understand all the way into the 15th century?

the liturgy has s still only in Latin, but the scriptures are also in the languages of the people

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You had nothing to repent of
Then why was a baptism in water even necessary? You need not answer for most people already know your answer, but you should consider why we are where we are. You are against changes within Catholicism yourself. Why are you right to disagree with those changes and while anyone else you want to call Protestants cannot be right? Are you not also then a "Protest- ant"?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why was a baptism in water even necessary? You need not answer for most people already know your answer, but you should consider why we are where we are. You are against changes within Catholicism yourself. Why are you right to disagree with those changes and while anyone else you want to call Protestants cannot be right? Are you not also then a "Protest- ant"?
It’s the Christian initiation into the new covenant of grace

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s the Christian initiation into the new covenant of grace
Even though you are not answering all of my questions, I hope that you are at least considering them in your heart. Consider with all of that also the little Catholic boy attending mass all alone for many years and serving as a faithful altar boy. Why he would be led to leave that and eventually be led elsewhere by God? I have all of the details but won't go through it all for naught. Every idle word and God gives the increase... and so forth!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s a problem for a certain group of people who don’t know how to think, they just emote!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even though you are not answering all of my questions, I hope that you are at least considering them in your heart. Consider with all of that also the little Catholic boy attending mass all alone for many years and serving as a faithful altar boy. Why he would be led to leave that and eventually be led elsewhere by God? I have all of the details but won't go through it all for naught. Every idle word and God gives the increase... and so forth!

not lead by God
But the evil spirit one
The scales covering the eyes of heretics are reptilian, rev 12 the dragon causes spiritual blindness and chaos and anarchy, but the apostles are lead into the truth Jn 16:13
The holy church is free from error

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how can the one true church attack itself?
Apologetics requires an ability to think!
Just because you say it is the one church does not mean it is.

Yes, it requires the ability to think. Yet you do not think, You are told what to believe and you believe it no matter what.

No thinking involved

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not lead by God
But the evil spirit one
The scales covering the eyes of heretics are reptilian, rev 12 the dragon causes spiritual blindness and chaos and anarchy, but the apostles are lead into the truth Jn 16:13
The holy church is free from error
I thank you for responding, but I will not go into each of your little phrases. I will only say that you certainly know very little about me or about others even on this forum who are serving God... really... in spite of being different than you.

As to your error free 'holy church' you have yet to even address why it is not just another little group protesting the ways of men in other little or large groups. Quoting scripture will not clarify that without making a connection. You too it seems live by faith, but faith in what? You want to be the leader here, leading us perhaps to a better way, but other than vague allusions which sound like another denomination you have not clarified where you want to lead us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Explain these scripture verses then

Matt 5:7
Lk 7:47
Matt 10:38
1 cor 13:2
1 cor 13:13
Phil 1:29

Read for yourself the Scriptures you Referenced.
* Matt 5:7......self explanatory mercy
* Lk 7:47.......self explanatory forgiveness
* Matt 10:38..self explanatory worthness
* 1 Cor 13:2...---->and 1 Cor 13:13...
...concerning Charity..already explained...
Acts 20:
[35] ... remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.
* Phil 1:29.....self explanatory suffering.

None of your Referenced Scriptures have anything to do with the topic or with what I posted to you.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just because you say it is the one church does not mean it is.

Yes, it requires the ability to think. Yet you do not think, You are told what to believe and you believe it no matter what.

No thinking involved
Christ has to teach us thru his church we must be taught and instructed Lk 1:4 matt 28:19 etc

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thank you for responding, but I will not go into each of your little phrases. I will only say that you certainly know very little about me or about others even on this forum who are serving God... really... in spite of being different than you.

As to your error free 'holy church' you have yet to even address why it is not just another little group protesting the ways of men in other little or large groups. Quoting scripture will not clarify that without making a connection. You too it seems live by faith, but faith in what? You want to be the leader here, leading us perhaps to a better way, but other than vague allusions which sound you have not clarified where you want to lead us.
Cos there a only one church found by Christ on Peter and the apostles Matt 16:18 Jn 10:16 without error Jn 16:13

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read for yourself the Scriptures you Referenced.
* Matt 5:7......self explanatory mercy
* Lk 7:47.......self explanatory forgiveness
* Matt 10:38..self explanatory worthness
* 1 Cor 13:2...---->and 1 Cor 13:13...
...concerning Charity..already explained...
Acts 20:
[35] ... remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.
* Phil 1:29.....self explanatory suffering.

None of your Referenced Scriptures have anything to do with the topic or with what I posted to you.
Yes faith and works in grace as members of Christ in his church kingdom body

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
again

You do not think. You just do what your told

You ASSUME your church is the true Church. If not. Your gonna be held responsible. Not them.

there is only one true church all others are man made sects with zero authority

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is only one true church all others are man made sects with zero authority
Yep

only one

again, you think it is yours, but as I said, you don’t really think it, you are told it by those above you and you blindly take it as truth

you said we must think, yet you don’t think, you just do,

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep

only one

again, you think it is yours, but as I said, you don’t really think it, you are told it by those above you and you blindly take it as truth

you said we must think, yet you don’t think, you just do,

I don’t have one only Christ does

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CF44BDCB-F6FE-4386-9DD6-D5E3339E554C.png.ec8612c5be223d387d8cb592347a6981.png

Reactions: amadeus