Question about the M kingdom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gary Urban

Apr 20, 2021
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what reformation?
What was reformed?
By what authority?

The first century reformation ( Hebrew 9) a carbon copy of the 15 th century reformation as in every reformantion neded to restore the goverment of God, the father and Son working as one God as it is written (sola scriptura)

By the authority of as it is written. It respenting the store room of faith .As it is writen makes the devil flee.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pretty sure that the scripture says that Jesus must reign until all His enemies are subdued and then hands the kingdom over to His father, which happens at the 2nd resurrection and after Satan is loosed and defeated a 2nd time. I'd like to think that those passages are in scripture for some reason.

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(reply) (everything has to be invalidated) (everything is done soon)

Saul asked David to kill and destroy 100 people..............but David Said 100 was for the lord and his saved, but 100 more would be required by humanity because HUMANITY IS NOT A WITNESS (1samuel18:25-27)
When Jesus was crucified and he died, his body was only 100 pounds, that was for the lord and his saved only...............but in order for humanity in that day to be a witness, God said to Peter, arise and kill these unclean animals/people............and Peter said no, how much more was HUMANITY NOT A WITNESS, even in those days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(a minority a je*, they have two choice as they keep hurting me, to go home take their lives, the lives of their family and the lives of their community and this is done continuously..............or...............humanity will desire its death and claim their lives) (the son of man is holy, and god's law is holy) (humanity just is not)
This Earth yes it will see the deaths of many when the two witnesses testimony is resolved, the earth is also charged a little according to god's cyclical behavior............but that is not enough in god's eyes and because of that, satan's work, and god's blessings are divided.............this earth may not encompass noah's rainbow, it is probably isolated to another celestial body like jupiter...........you cannot assume the planet earth or its sun is what god says when god says the, sun or moon or etc. this will be resolved soon!

Last edited:

Gary Urban

Apr 20, 2021
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pretty sure that the scripture says that Jesus must reign until all His enemies are subdued and then hands the kingdom over to His father, which happens at the 2nd resurrection and after Satan is loosed and defeated a 2nd time. I'd like to think that those passages are in scripture for some reason.

I would offer one ressurection that opened when the veil was rent and will close on the last day under the Sun. Two deaths no double jeopordy.

Last edited:

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would offer one ressurection that opened when the veil was rent and will close on the last day under the Sun. Two deaths no double jeopordy.
That's similar to John MacArthur's explanation of the 1st resurrection, but doesn't seem consistent with the book of the revelation or 1 Corinthians. When it comes to the former, I'm not inclined to accept secret doctrines that alter the content and meaning, as the book has a serious curse against the same (I did as an "infant" in Christ, but He taught me something different from the plain meaning of the text.)

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first century reformation ( Hebrew 9) a carbon copy of the 15 th century reformation as in every reformantion neded to restore the goverment of God, the father and Son working as one God as it is written (sola scriptura)

By the authority of as it is written. It respenting the store room of faith .As it is writen makes the devil flee.
Matt 16:18 the church is built by Christ and cannot be corrupted the gates of hell shall not prevail

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any member can administer the kingdom. It is obedience to the Holy Spirit.

you have scripture for this? Absurd statement

Mt 16:18 Peter received the keys of the kingdom: (jurisdictional authority of the universal church) and the power to bind and loose:

Gary Urban

Apr 20, 2021
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt 16:18 the church is built by Christ and cannot be corrupted the gates of hell shall not prevail

Amen the church is not built on the church (what the eyes see ) .The word of God defines the us that did not go out from us, because they who did go out they served a gospel of men and not (sola scriptura as it is written) the one source of Christian faith.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen the church is not built on the church (what the eyes see ) .The word of God defines the us that did not go out from us, because they who did go out they served a gospel of men and not (sola scriptura as it is written) the one source of Christian faith.
God is the source of divine revelation
In its fullness thru Christ to His church (apostles) who must teach all nations Matt 28:19
Eph 4:5
Jude 1:3
Luke 1:4
The word of God is God breathed as are the apostles Jn 20:21-23
The apostles must teach Matt 28:19
Acts 8 the spirit sends an apostle to teach the eunuch who has the scripture
How does the eunuch know about baptism?
How does John the Baptist receive the word of God? Directly or from scripture
Lk 3:2

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Besides this they held to the apostles doctrine acts 2:42

And

1 Timothy 3:15
But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

Gary Urban

Apr 20, 2021
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is the source of divine revelation
In its fullness thru Christ to His church (apostles) who must teach all nations Matt 28:19

Eph 4:5

Jude 1:3

Luke 1:4

Destroying the meaning of sent one (apostle ) by adding new meaning violate the law hermeneutics in Deuteronomy 4:3 which is adding new meaning to a word (singular) it acan change the commandments (plural) . There the integrity of the one author is usurped as plagiarism. We are to have no gods before our living God.

The first recorded apostle sent with the gospel was Abel all prophets sent with the word of God are apostles like the apostle Moses or Samuel .

Abel did not come by his own power with his own words . Abel the first recorded martyr. His blood still cries out to day in hope of the promise new incorruptible bodies . Why destroy the foundation of the word?

The word of God is God breathed as are the apostles Jn 20:21-23

The apostles must teach Matt 28:19

Yes they can plant the incorruptible seed by which all men are born again from above and water it with the doctrine of God .But they are considered as nothing powerless God must apply the increase or there can be no change, not little none.

Jesus said call no man on earth infallible teacher in that way one is our Holy father not seen. . call no man on earth Father of all spirits

The word of God is God breathed into the apostles not coming from those sent with the gospel

1 Corinthians 3:6I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

Acts 8 the spirit sends an apostle to teach the eunuch who has the scripture

How does the eunuch know about baptism?

God gave the apostles his word. . his word caused the increase not the flesh of the apostles

How does John the Baptist receive the word of God? Directly or from scripture

Lk 3:2

I would say both .God was still adding to the word which came to an end with the apostle John. He sealed up the possibility of added with 7 seals .

There are no laws missing by which we could know our heavenly father more intimately

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spiritual anarchy

What authority does Christ have?
What power does Christ have?
What mission / ministry does Christ have?

Peter, the apostles and their successors have the same authority, power, and mission! Jn 20:21 as my father sent me, even so send I you!

Care for our souls
(Acts 20:28 Jn 21:17 Heb 13:17)

Gary Urban

Apr 20, 2021
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spiritual anarchy

What authority does Christ have?
What power does Christ have?
What mission / ministry does Christ have?

Peter, the apostles and their successors have the same authority, power, and mission! Jn 20:21 as my father sent me, even so send I you!

Care for our souls
(Acts 20:28 Jn 21:17 Heb 13:17)

Peter, the apostles those sent with no authority of thier own have no successors they all have the same authority, power, needed to perfom the missions Christ in them working to both reveal the mission and empower them to carry it out

Philipians 4:13-14 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

Is God working in you?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter, the apostles those sent with no authority of thier own have no successors they all have the same authority, power, needed to perfom the missions Christ in them working to both reveal the mission and empower them to carry it out

Philipians 4:13-14 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

Is God working in you?

Jn 15:5

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jn 20:21 as my father sent me, so send in you. (The apostles) posses the same power mission and authority as Christ!
Peter, the apostles and their successors!

Gary Urban

Apr 20, 2021
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jn 20:21 as my father sent me, so send in you. (The apostles) posses the same power mission and authority as Christ!

Successors of what preaching the gospel hoping God will give other the power to beleive ? He is still sends us out.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Successors of what preaching the gospel hoping God will give other the power to beleive ? He is still sends us out.

so the great commission is the duty of the people? It’s the people that need to be taught Matt 28:19 Lk 1:4

1st Jesus gives himself the keys of the kingdom, now the people teach themselves, spiritual anarchy and blindness

Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

Gary Urban

Apr 20, 2021
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so the great commission is the duty of the people? It’s the people that need to be taught Matt 28:19 Lk 1:4

1st Jesus gives himself the keys of the kingdom, now the people teach themselves, spiritual anarchy and blindness

Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

I think you meant with Peter Emanuel (God with us) working in Peter to both will and empower Peter .

There are no successors to Christ .The apostles remain powerless. They can plant the born again seed water it with sola scriptura. . the doctrines of God that fall from heaven not inspired from earth (Rome). Christ who alone has the power must cause the increase if any.

Salvation is of the lord not those who bring the good news of Christ.

Apostles are those sent with the gospel they are considered as nothing powerless . No power is attributed to the corrupted dying flesh of mankind. We have his power in these earthen bodies as our treasure but again we would never say it was of us (blasphemy)2 Corinthians 4:7

1 Corinthians 3:5-7 King James Version (KJV) Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

Catholicism has simply changed the meaning of the word from powerless to powerful so that they could Lord it over the understanding of the non-venerable the pagan foundation a hierarchy of men . they serve another write authority called the law of the fathers calling it Devine

The great commission is our mighty God working in his sons of God as born again believers to both will and empower them to go out into the world and make disciples of men. he sends them as apostles out two by two with the gospel in a living hope that Christ might perform his good work in those we offer the gospel

Christ is the key that the gates of hell could never prevail against Peter tried to usurp it in false pride by forbidding the gospel to go out when he forbid Jesus. Mathew 16 .Peter was forgiven of his blasphemy against the Son of man Jesus the chief apostle and cornerstone.

Today it is not forgivable that 33 year window of opportunity left when Jesus the Son of man disappeared. We walk by faith the unseen eternal .

Reactions: Keraz

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you meant with Peter Emanuel (God with us) working in Peter to both will and empower Peter .

There are no successors to Christ .The apostles remain powerless. They can plant the born again seed water it with sola scriptura. . the doctrines of God that fall from heaven not inspired from earth (Rome). Christ who alone has the power must cause the increase if any.

Salvation is of the lord not those who bring the good news of Christ.

Apostles are those sent with the gospel they are considered as nothing powerless . No power is attributed to the corrupted dying flesh of mankind. We have his power in these earthen bodies as our treasure but again we would never say it was of us (blasphemy)2 Corinthians 4:7

1 Corinthians 3:5-7 King James Version (KJV) Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

Catholicism has simply changed the meaning of the word from powerless to powerful so that they could Lord it over the understanding of the non-venerable the pagan foundation a hierarchy of men . they serve another write authority called the law of the fathers calling it Devine

The great commission is our mighty God working in his sons of God as born again believers to both will and empower them to go out into the world and make disciples of men. he sends them as apostles out two by two with the gospel in a living hope that Christ might perform his good work in those we offer the gospel

Christ is the key that the gates of hell could never prevail against Peter tried to usurp it in false pride by forbidding the gospel to go out when he forbid Jesus. Mathew 16 .Peter was forgiven of his blasphemy against the Son of man Jesus the chief apostle and cornerstone.

Today it is not forgivable that 33 year window of opportunity left when Jesus the Son of man disappeared. We walk by faith the unseen eternal .

the Bible says different

Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 acts 9:4 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Successors of Jesus Christ!

Jesus already prepares His apostles to continue His mission with His power (binding and loosing) and with His authority (keys) matt 16:18 matt 18:18

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

John 3:22 After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized.

John 4:1 when therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John...
Jn 4:2 Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples

Here we see Jesus delegating to His successors, Peter and the apostles!

Apostolic succession

Behold I am with you (the successors or the apostles until the end of the age, so the successors must remain until the end of the age) matt 28:19

(None of the so called reformers were apostles) (no man has authority to start a church)

Teaching authority of the Apostles and their successors in the church founded in the one true founded by Jesus Christ!

Jesus Christ is the head of the church, (eph 5:23) the body of Christ,
(col 1:18) the new and eternal covenant, (pre-figured Jer 31:31) (Heb 8:8) new covenant replaces the Mosaic covenant, (Heb 8:13) Christ replaces David as king, (Lk 1:32-33) Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and men, (1 Tim 2:5 & Heb 12:24) but a mediator remains on earth mediating between God and His people, but Christ ascended to heaven, (acts 1) before He did He founded His church, on Peter, and the apostles, and their successors!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 2:42 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 16:13
Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

We must be taught by Peter, the apostles, and their successors! Lk 10:16 Matt 28:19 Jn 21:17

Matt 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Lk 1:4 That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.

Acts 8:30 And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?

31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.

Col 2:7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

The obedience of faith!

Rom 1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name.

Taught the one true faith revealed by Christ to His apostles! Eph 4:5 Jude 1:3

We are not commanded to read and make doctrine for ourselves but obey those who God puts in authority.