Raising Minimum Wage

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
multiple sclerosis, not really but a quick look up seems to show that some of the outcomes are similar to folk who have dementia... o_O

Ok... Cos my cuz got it about 8 years ago... I looked into it and found that they deteriorate fast and there is no getting better...
But my cuz was miraculously cured of it. Im worried that its going to hit him again one day...

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Ok... Cos my cuz got it about 8 years ago... I looked into it and found that they deteriorate fast and there is no getting better...
But my cuz was miraculously cured of it. Im worried that its going to hit him again one day...

When we come to the point where doctors are telling us that something is incurable, that's when we pray. Prayer is the most powerful thing that a believer can do for others. God works in miracles and praying for others, brings about the hand of God into any given situation that is impossible...

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Define: treadmilling?
Treadmilling is defined as someone who walks on a tread mill.... it is comparable to a FRED FLINTSTONE version of a car... It does not go very fast.... haha... I just bought one because here where I live... Winter is very cold... and I have gotten a bit fluffy over the last few years...

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Angelina... It has been absolutely delightful speaking with you this day... I do not know the hierarchy of these forums... but it is wonderful when the CEO mingles with the common folk.

Reactions: Brakelite

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Treadmilling is defined as someone who walks on a tread mill.... it is comparable to a FRED FLINTSTONE version of a car... It does not go very fast.... haha... I just bought one because here where I live... Winter is very cold... and I have gotten a bit fluffy over the last few years...

1118.jpg

Hehehehe...:D

Reactions: JohnDB

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been wanting to try smoked eel one day...there's been a few people talking about it.

Never tasted it yet... doesn't mean that I don't want to.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
13161_91238d9bc476693a6ecefba4a8ac64bf.jpg
YES... YES... and YES..... Today has been the BEST day EVER since I joined these forums...

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
@Angelina... It has been absolutely delightful speaking with you this day... I do not know the hierarchy of these forums... but it is wonderful when the CEO mingles with the common folk.
Hey @Adoration. The biggest hurdle I face is time. I just don't get enough time to spend chatting with you good folk and I'm just like you guys but perhaps a little less mature....I love chatting. I have taken a few days off work so I can spend time talking with ya'll. It is 1.05am on a Wednesday morning NZT

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey @Adoration. The biggest hurdle I face is time. I just don't get enough time to spend chatting with you good folk and I'm just like you guys but perhaps a little more immature....I love chatting. I have taken a few days off work so I can spend time talking with ya'll. It is 1.05am on a Wednesday morning NZT

Night owl eh? Sun isn't up yet here in TN...it's @ 6 am here...and Tuesday.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am indeed a night owl. I normally work Night shift and find it hard to sleep when I am on break. Very insightful.:D
I am a morning person...
I haven't missed a sunrise in.... can't remember. I've been off work since quarantine with a bad knee. (God's way of keeping me down) and I still get up early...I'd get up earlier if I went to bed at a decent hour. I will once I get vaxed.

I'm not sure what we are going to do first once I get mine...work or some play.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Really? I wouldn't have thought so! :eek: we call them cabinet makers here....

Cabinet making is usually less skilled, but furniture making, that is really a craft, to make perfect dovetail joints and that isn't only it, there is so much more to it, there are these things called Japanese wood joints, and that's a whole nother level, Japanese wood joints are done in such a way where screws and glue are not required to keep it together.

Imagine cutting these out.

Not to mention there are still certain craftsman who still shape wood by hand.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I am a morning person...
I haven't missed a sunrise in.... can't remember. I've been off work since quarantine with a bad knee. (God's way of keeping me down) and I still get up early...I'd get up earlier if I went to bed at a decent hour. I will once I get vaxed.

I'm not sure what we are going to do first once I get mine...work or some play.
I will pray for your knee that God heals it and that he provide for you financially. Sorry for taking this tread off topic. Please resume if you have a mind to.....

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What... Iv met a few Canadians and they've all been excellent skiers or boarders...

But if you can already ski well then i wouldn't bother trying to learn boarding...

Im not a bad boarder. I can easily ride without falling or looking sketchy cos my mates did some seasons working up there...
If i had my choice again but i would choose skiing... Go faster, easier over rough terrain and access areas by skating rather than walking...

Most memorable trip was to Queenstown and Wanaka... Id love to go back again one day

XC skiing.... It's the most useful.... Because you don't need chairlifts. :p:D

Reactions: Angelina