Raising Minimum Wage

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Now if you hop over the ditch [meaning: the body of water between our two countries] to my bro's@Josho or @Backlit country. [Australia] You'll find all those dangerous, deadly, creatures living there. ;):)
That is actually why I asked you about those evil things... LOL.... I have HEARD horror stories of them across the way... THANKFULLY they don't swim.... yet some of them do... OHHHHHHHHHH I am sorry that I asked.... YUCK...

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hey hey heeeyyyy... Its ok over here... Come down @Adoration...
Do either of u guys go to the snow?
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!:p:eek:

I have but my feet really didn't like it at MtRuapehu here in NZ. I think my feet were just too wide for the ski's [kinda like trying to put a hobbit foot into an ordinary boot].

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
U work in a hospital don't u @Angelina??? Palliative care??? U have to respect that, i don't think i could do it, id get too emotional...

So what are your thoughts on covid??? Are your hospital full of them???

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
U work in a hospital don't u @Angelina??? Palliative care??? U have to respect that, i don't think i could do it, id get too emotional...

So what are your thoughts on covid??? Are your hospital full of them???
No one in NZ has Covid 19 who are amongst the community. It's getting stopped at the borders. and yes. I work in a lot of areas of the hospital. I also work in Dementia which is a closed unit.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hehehehe i supposed i should of asked if u ski or snowboard then...
I live right on the lake... the big thing here is snowmobiling... there are more snowmobiles than cars... LOL... Ice fishing is huge here which I find absolutely comical....Why waste all that energy... just wait till summer is how I think.... but maybe a cold fish tastes better... HA.

We do have a ski hill... they make artificial snow for it... YEP... Don't ask... Not sure how that works... but I have seen it... It looks like an explosion of snowmen... LOL
Snowboarding... is something I know nothing about.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ohhh you are so funny!! :D:D:D We don't have snakes in New Zealand. The most vicious creature we have in our country is the wild boar [introduced into our country] but most hunters love them for game and they are good eating. :)
I beg to differ. NZ does have some snakes. Since gold mining days in the west coast SI there have been reports of a small colony of eastern red belly blacks that managed to hitch a ride from Oz. Don't know how they have acclimatized to the cold, but apparently they're still there.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I beg to differ. NZ does have some snakes. Since gold mining days in the west coast SI there have been reports of a small colony of eastern red belly blacks that managed to hitch a ride from Oz. Don't know how they have acclimatized to the cold, but apparently they're still there.
where the proof bro. o_O I have never ever heard of such a thing. Our country is way too cold for snakes. Please send post the story about those snakes from Aussie. We have however got your white tails and I think Orb spiders that hitched a ride over here...:p

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I
where the proof bro. o_O I have never ever heard of such a thing. Our country is way too cold for snakes. Please send post the story about those snakes from Aussie. We have however got your white tails and I think Orb spiders that hitched a ride over here...:p
Shall research. By the way, I saw more white tails in NZ than I've seen here.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No one in NZ has Covid 19 who are amongst the community. It's getting stopped at the borders. and yes. I work in a lot of areas of the hospital. I also work in Dementia which is a closed unit.

Oh ok i thought u were just in palliative care... Dementia is sad... My mum has a massive family but all overseas, she's the youngest of 16 kids which means she has endured a lot of close deaths. One of my aunties has it in France...
At first it was funny talking to her, she would make minor errors... But now she's in a home cos she started getting lost while driving...

Do u know much about MS?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Usually when something as sensational as this happens in our country, it becomes big news and it hasn't happened. Most folk here know to call MAF but this has not been the case and the evidence that you have produced has been a bit sketchy at best....I live here. Ask your kids if they have heard any stories about snakes bro....

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I live right on the lake... the big thing here is snowmobiling... there are more snowmobiles than cars... LOL... Ice fishing is huge here which I find absolutely comical....Why waste all that energy... just wait till summer is how I think.... but maybe a cold fish tastes better... HA.

We do have a ski hill... they make artificial snow for it... YEP... Don't ask... Not sure how that works... but I have seen it... It looks like an explosion of snowmen... LOL
Snowboarding... is something I know nothing about.

What... Iv met a few Canadians and they've all been excellent skiers or boarders...

I would love to learn how to snow board...some day! We have extreme and diverse weather conditions within an hour or two drive between regions...

But if you can already ski well then i wouldn't bother trying to learn boarding...

Im not a bad boarder. I can easily ride without falling or looking sketchy cos my mates did some seasons working up there...
If i had my choice again but i would choose skiing... Go faster, easier over rough terrain and access areas by skating rather than walking...

Most memorable trip was to Queenstown and Wanaka... Id love to go back again one day

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Oh ok i thought u were just in palliative care... Dementia is sad... My mum has a massive family but all overseas, she's the youngest of 16 kids which means she has endured a lot of close deaths. One of my aunties has it in France...
At first it was funny talking to her, she would make minor errors... But now she's in a home cos she started getting lost while driving...

Do u know much about MS?
multiple sclerosis, not really but a quick look up seems to show that some of the outcomes are similar to folk who have dementia... o_O

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have but my feet really didn't like it at MtRuapehu here in NZ. I think my feet were just too wide for the ski's [kinda like trying to put a hobbit foot into an ordinary boot].

Ok i missed that... Its hard to pick it up when u don't go often... Using rental gear is a pain