Rapture Debate.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well how do we explain the absence! presence! trick Jesus pulled on the disciples? After his resurrection the Scriptures state that he walked to Emaus, along with two of His Disciples starting at Moses he brought out all that had been written about Him, stopped for the evening, and broke Bread with them and vanished before their eyes!! Then these two ran back to Jerusalem and entered into the place where the others were Hiding out, and as they were explaining!!! BEHOLD Jesus appeared in their midst!!! also JESUS Said to doubting Tomas Place your finger in the wounds in my hands, or the wound in My side for I am Flesh and Bone?? This is His Body that does not corrupt! the mortal body is gone, and the immortal body is transformed. Yes we receive the Spirit of the Holy one, for if He is in us then the Father is in us, and we are with them. Just as we were Promised, yet the Scripture does express the those who are still alive, are to lift up their eyes, and behold for our Redemption draws nigh, for as the Disciple watched Jesus ascend into Heaven, he will return on the clouds with Power and Great Glory.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just for conversations sake..:)

"seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses" ..the departed and the living, cloud of witnesses!
He has come...He is within each of us right. ....and He will yet be revealed....out of our innermost being.
As our old man dies away, and we grown more and more like Him..He that is within and will yet be visible...and every eye will see Him...the Head, and the body, ONE! ( We look for His appearing in each brother and sister..)
The Head said...if you have seen Me, you have seen the Father.
When are we His Body , going to let go of our flesh man, totally yielded, having taken up our cross , that He can be seen and not this lousy dead flesh that we drag along!!
His - "coming in the clouds".
Just my two cents :D