Rapture Top Dogs Admit no Proof Exists.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My web site at YouTube.com/Rockytopva will go over 1,700,000 views today, in which our faithful minister, RW Schambach, also correctly taught the rapture of the church. Can you raise your hands and shout Amen with me somebody?
Praise the Lord!
I grew up in one of the denominations that did not teach about the Rapture & probably would have said it was foolishness, but God in His mercy lead me out of it, saved me & has been teaching me what His word actually says since then.

D

Dave L

Replacement theology is not what the Bible scripture teaches.
The scripture says God is not done with Israel ,and,
You are not a Jew! Lol!
Those who accepted Christ remained Israel. Those who rejected him did not. To whom are the broken off reattached by faith if they are Israel?

“And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again. For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?” (Romans 11:23–24)

Last edited by a moderator:

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No mater how mush you hawk this stuff, you haven't any scripture to support even one claim Dispensationalists make.
That is blatantly false. The problem with you Dave is you don't understand the scriptures that we keep giving you and just deny that they exist.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pretriber here. If there's no rapture, how does OP explain verses like Luke 21:36 ?

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Also, Revelation 20:6

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
Luke 21:32 KJV
[32] Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

Tecarta Bible

Reactions: Dave L

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just finished formatting a great book, HOUSE DIVIDED: THE BREAKUP OF DISPENSATIONAL THEOLOGY. It is an answer to two writers who trashed the non-Dispensational views of one of the authors of this book. You can find it online, or I will make my usual offer of sending it, free, to anyone who wants it in Microsoft WORD Format.

Warning: It is long and might be a bit tedious if you are not used to this kind of reading.

Last edited:

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who accepted Christ remained Israel. Those who rejected him did not. To whom are the broken off reattached by faith if they are Israel?

“And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again. For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?” (Romans 11:23–24)
Tell me Dave, out of curiousity do you see any words typed below this sentence? & red letters that are underlined entitled "All Israel Shall Be Saved" or is the screen just all "white" to you? :D If you can see the words below the aforementioned title , could you also read them, please? thanks!

All Israel Shall Be Saved

ROMANS 11 : 25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in.
26 AND SO ALL OF ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED, AS IT IS WRITTEN:

The Deliverer will come from Zion;

He will remove godlessness from Jacob.

27 And this is My covenant with them

when I take away their sins.”

28 Regarding the gospel, they are enemies on your account; but regarding election, they are loved on account of the patriarchs.
29 FOR GOD'S gifts and HIS call are IRREVOCABLE.

30 Just as you who formerly disobeyed God have now received mercy through their disobedience,
31 so they too have now disobeyed, in order that they too may now receive mercy through the mercy shown to you.
32For God has consigned all men to disobedience so that He may have mercy on them all.

D

Dave L

Tell me Dave, out of curiousity do you see any words typed below this sentence? & red letters that are underlined entitled "All Israel Shall Be Saved" or is the screen just all "white" to you? If you can see the words below the aforementioned title , could you also read them, please? thanks!

All Israel Shall Be Saved

ROMANS 11 : 25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in.
26 AND SO ALL OF ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED, AS IT IS WRITTEN:

The Deliverer will come from Zion;

He will remove godlessness from Jacob.

27 And this is My covenant with them

when I take away their sins.”

28 Regarding the gospel, they are enemies on your account; but regarding election, they are loved on account of the patriarchs.
29 FOR GOD'S gifts and HIS call are IRREVOCABLE.

30 Just as you who formerly disobeyed God have now received mercy through their disobedience,
31 so they too have now disobeyed, in order that they too may now receive mercy through the mercy shown to you.
32For God has consigned all men to disobedience so that He may have mercy on them all.
All Israel = Jews and Gentiles who accept Christ.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why would anyone dispute that there is a rapture?
Because Satan HATES the doctrine of the Resurrection/Rapture.

That God in His grace, mercy, and lovingkindness not only saves vile sinners from the degradation of sin and evil, but He actually transforms them supernaturally, so that they are fully perfected -- body, soul, and spirit (physically, morally, and spiritually), and resemble Christ for eternity. If the New Birth is a miracle, this is a stupendous miracle.

The saints will literally radiate light (as do God and Christ) and that is the meaning of "glorification". That is also why they are called "children of light". The light of the glory of God is in the face of Jesus Christ, therefore all the saints will resemble Him for eternity. This will enable perfect union and communion with God and Christ.

Furthermore, the saints will have "physical-spiritual" bodies (similar to the angels) which means they will no longer be subject to the limitations of humanity on earth. They will be able to travel from the New Jerusalem to the New Earth within nanoseconds, take care of business, and return at the end of the day!

All of this is there in the Bible for those who are prepared to diligently study the Word. But of course, as Peter has already warned us,, there will be scoffers in the last days saying "Where is the promise of His coming"?

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because Satan HATES the doctrine of the Resurrection/Rapture.

That God in His grace, mercy, and lovingkindness not only saves vile sinners from the degradation of sin and evil, but He actually transforms them supernaturally, so that they are fully perfected -- body, soul, and spirit (physically, morally, and spiritually), and resemble Christ for eternity. If the New Birth is a miracle, this is a stupendous miracle.

The saints will literally radiate light (as do God and Christ) and that is the meaning of "glorification". That is also why they are called "children of light". The light of the glory of God is in the face of Jesus Christ, therefore all the saints will resemble him for eternity. This will enable perfect union and communion with God and Christ.

Furthermore, the saints will have "physical-spiritual" bodies (similar to the angels) which means they will no longer be subject to the limitations of humanity on earth. They will be able to travel from the New Jerusalem to the New Earth within nanoseconds, take care of business, and return at the end of the day!

All of this is there in the Bible for those who are prepared to diligently study the word. But of course, as Peter has already warned us,, there will be scoffers in the last days saying "Where is the promise of His coming"?

Satan was once an arch angel and his desire to control and to dominate continues. Here Christ Jesus is saying, “I don’t even know!”

But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. - Mark 13:32

Reactions: Enoch111

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 5:28-29 New International Version (NIV)
28 “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29 and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It happens on the last day after the resurrection of believers.
Dave, you still don't have a clue about this subject, or even the meaning of the last day. That's because of all the theological baggage you have acquired.

Reactions: tzcho2
D

Dave L

Dave, you still don't have a clue about this subject, or even the meaning of the last day. That's because of all the theological baggage you have acquired.
Post your pre trib verses, then make your case.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dave L keeps demanding everybody else post proofs. When they do he rejects them and demands them to post proofs.

But he never posts a proof for what he claims.

Reactions: Enoch111
D

Dave L

Dave L keeps demanding everybody else post proofs. When they do he rejects them and demands them to post proofs.

But he never posts a proof for what he claims.
Try me. Post one so we can all see. A direct scripture quote validating ANY Dispensationalist doctrine.