Rapture Top Dogs Admit no Proof Exists.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Those believing man's amillennialism have to spiritualize the Rev.20 events, instead of understanding them in the simplicity in which they are written. Spiritualizing it into man's philosophy is the only... way they can make it seem... to fit,

Figures identify, metaphors match, prophesy and fulfilment merge, time and truth blend, "THE THOUSAND YEARS THIS THE FIRST RESURRECTION" Acts 20:5, defies physical literalness in any sense.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Those believing man's amillennialism have to spiritualize the Rev.20 events, instead of understanding them in the simplicity in which they are written. Spiritualizing it into man's philosophy is the only... way they can make it seem... to fit,

Figures identify, metaphors match, prophesy and fulfilment merge, time and truth blend, "THE THOUSAND YEARS THIS THE FIRST RESURRECTION" Revelation 20:5, defies physical literalness in any degree or sense.

Last edited:

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Figures identify, metaphors match, prophesy and fulfilment merge, time and truth blend, "THE THOUSAND YEARS THIS THE FIRST RESURRECTION" Revelation 20:5, defies physical literalness in any degree or sense.

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, it IS labeled in Revelation 7:14, CoreIssue.

Will says it is time great tribulation. It does not call it the tribulation period.

Revelations 3:10 calls it the time of testing. The seals, trumpets, bowls, AC and Satan are all tools of testing and judgment. They are all tribulation.

Don't get hung up on semantics.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Matthew 23:38-39 KJV
[38] Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. [39] For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Tecarta Bible

Jesus was speaking to the nation of Israel in the passage that you quoted. Look at the context--He is speaking to those in "Judea". He SAID He had been sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel. Matthew 15:24 It was only when Israel, as a whole, refused Jesus as their King that salvation was opened to the Gentiles.

The expression, "Blessed is He that cometh in the name of the Lord" is quoting Psalm 118:26--a Messianic psalm--a portion of Scripture that the Jews of that day would have known well. (They were most schooled in the prophecies of the Kingdom and the Psalms--particularly the Messianic Psalms.) If you will remember correctly, it was one of the three things that the crowds shouted at Jesus at His triumphal procession into Jerusalem (see Matthew 21:9). Speaking in ignorance of the Scriptures and what they teach is a bad idea for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Copperhead

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only fruit that comes from pre tribulation rapture sophistry, is self love, not a fruit of the Spirit

D

Dave L

Stop being a hypocrite. You just make claims but never post verses.
I posted many direct quotes proving the kingdom is spiritual only. This disproves Dispensationalism and other millennial theories. Here they are again for your convenience.

Please consider the spiritual nature of the Kingdom:

“And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.” (Matthew 3:2) (KJV 1900)

“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.” (Matthew 11:12) (KJV 1900)

“Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.” (Matthew 16:28) (KJV 1900)

“Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.” (1 Corinthians 15:50)

“Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” (John 3:3) (KJV 1900)

“Jesus answered, “I tell you the solemn truth, unless a person is born of water and spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.” (John 3:5)

“Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.” (John 18:36) (KJV 1900)

“And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:” (Luke 17:20) (KJV 1900)

“Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.” (Luke 17:21) (KJV 1900)

“But if I cast out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has already overtaken you.” (Luke 11:20)

“because we are not looking at what can be seen but at what cannot be seen. For what can be seen is temporary, but what cannot be seen is eternal.” (2 Corinthians 4:18)

“Now when the people saw the miraculous sign that Jesus performed, they began to say to one another, “This is certainly the Prophet who is to come into the world.” Then Jesus, because he knew they were going to come and seize him by force to make him king, withdrew again up the mountainside alone.” (John 6:14–15)

“He delivered us from the power of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of the Son he loves,” (Colossians 1:13)

When Jesus saw that he answered intelligently, He said to him, “You are not far from the kingdom of God.” And no one dared to question Him any longer.” (Mark 12:34) (HCSB)

“for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.” (Romans 14:17) (HCSB)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus said a lot of things that only can be accepted in humility.

Oh? Like accepting that Jesus was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel? That is what He said, by the way. It was only when Israel, as a whole, rejected Him as their King, that the Kingdom was postponed and God then put them aside and took a people from the Gentiles for Himself. Not only are you ignorant of Scripture but you are ignorant of what it teaches.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I po

I posted many direct quotes proving the kingdom is spiritual only. This disproves Dispensationalism and other millennial theories. Here they are again for your convenience.

Please consider the spiritual nature of the Kingdom:

“And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.” (Matthew 3:2) (KJV 1900)

“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.” (Matthew 11:12) (KJV 1900)

“Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.” (Matthew 16:28) (KJV 1900)

“Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.” (1 Corinthians 15:50)

“Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” (John 3:3) (KJV 1900)

Those verses cruise the kingdom of God is in the spiritual.

You completely deny the millennial kingdom, the tribulation period and the rapture.

“Jesus answered, “I tell you the solemn truth, unless a person is born of water and spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.” (John 3:5)

“Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.” (John 18:36) (KJV 1900)

“And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:” (Luke 17:20) (KJV 1900)

“Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.” (Luke 17:21) (KJV 1900)

“But if I cast out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has already overtaken you.” (Luke 11:20)

“because we are not looking at what can be seen but at what cannot be seen. For what can be seen is temporary, but what cannot be seen is eternal.” (2 Corinthians 4:18)

“Now when the people saw the miraculous sign that Jesus performed, they began to say to one another, “This is certainly the Prophet who is to come into the world.” Then Jesus, because he knew they were going to come and seize him by force to make him king, withdrew again up the mountainside alone.” (John 6:14–15)

“He delivered us from the power of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of the Son he loves,” (Colossians 1:13)

When Jesus saw that he answered intelligently, He said to him, “You are not far from the kingdom of God.” And no one dared to question Him any longer.” (Mark 12:34) (HCSB)

“for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.” (Romans 14:17) (HCSB)

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Dig that hole Dave... You're divisive and an accuser of the brethren.

Coward! Call a spade a spade. Let's SEE who's the DEVIL.

I am welcoming my dying day; I have learned the past month the enemy of Jesus Christ with whom I have contended since eve of the millennium, the dispensationalists and Roman Catholics and hosts of antichrist, are preparing their last assault on God's dog NOW. I'm waiting; I beg you, strike your mortal blow. I have and I am finished; I have been fighting in the good fight Paul and all the prophets and apostles fought in - even in the same war and battle as Christ have fought - and I want to go to where once my fellow beggar Lazarus has gone before me, to the bosom of my Father and his heavenly Father, the Father of our Lord and Saviour, where MY LIFE IS HID WITH CHRIST IN GOD. Please God, bury me in your love, I am so tired

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave L

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coward! Call a spade a spade. Let's SEE who's the DEVIL.

I am welcoming my dying day; I have learned the past month the enemy of Jesus Christ with whom I have exchanged blows since eve of the millennium, the dispensationalists and Roman Catholics and hosts of antichrist, are preparing their last assault on God's dog NOW. I'm waiting; I beg you, strike your mortal blow. I have and I am finished; I have been fighting in the good fight Paul and all the prophets and apostles fought in - even in the same war and battle as Christ have fought - and I want to go to where once my fellow beggar Lazarus has gone before me, to the bosom of my Father and his heavenly Father, the Father of our Lord and Saviour, where MY LIFE IS HID WITH CHRIST IN GOD. Please God, bury me in your love, I am so tired
Very bizarre, thanks but I think I'll pass on interacting with you further.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh? Like accepting that Jesus was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel? That is what He said, by the way. It was only when Israel, as a whole, rejected Him as their King, that the Kingdom was postponed and God then put them aside and took a people from the Gentiles for Himself. Not only are you ignorant of Scripture but you are ignorant of what it teaches.
But you are full of self love, and seem to be very impressed with yourself, the fact that your stating God will carry you away on a cloud while all The unbelievers are left here to be punished, clearly tells me you are devoid of love, ignorant of it in fact. Fascinating, the moment I received the love of Christ I knew all I needed to know. Me ignorant? Does it matter? I’ll ask you as others have, are you being hypocritical?

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you are misguided. I never said they have a salvation unto themselves. Salvation of the individual is only thru Messiah. But the covenants made with Israel, and their election, is on a corporate level and has nothing to do with salvation of the individual. And that belies the problem... many associate election with justification which is not the case.

I doubt you will ever 'get it'... in this world, not until Jesus returns. The very first covenant God made with Abraham was by promise, like Apostle Paul said, Abraham believed God, and God counted to Abraham as righteousness. Thus the INHERITANCE was never... of the law, but was by FAITH. And that involves The Gospel of Jesus Christ, and includes all covenants God made involving the New Covenant.

The old covenant is dead!

The Promise God first gave thru Abraham was by Faith, and is about the Everlasting Covenant, Salvation by Faith on The Father through His Son Jesus Christ. The inheritance and promises were always... intended to be in final for the New Covenant, not the old.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you are showing your limited knowledge of the subject.

In many instances in 2 Chronicles, many from the northern tribes migrated south and joined with Judah as the northern kingdom went from bad to worse. Even over 100 years after the Assyrian conquest of the northern kingdom, a call went out and many from the tribes that were in the north migrated to Judah and Jerusalem. 2 Chronicles goes into quite a bit of detail and leaves no ambiguity. Archeology records show that King Sargon of Assyria only carted off about 28,000 of the northern tribes and 50 chariots.

Because of all the above, all the tribes were present together when the southern kingdom was taken in exile to Babylon. And when Ezra brought his remnant back to the Land from Babylon, it is recorded they were called Jews 9 times and Israel 40 times.... the entire collective group.

When Nehemiah brought back his remnant, they were called Jews 11 times and Israel 22 times.

By the time of the Maccabees, the entire corporate group represented by all the tribes, Jew and Israel had become interchangeable terms.

There's that baloney lie, 'all 12 tribes were joined with the house of Judah again after the Babylon captivity'. Balderdash! Not Biblical at all.

The small numbers out of the northern ten tribes that left the north because of Jeroboam's idol worship and went south instead to join with Judah was NOT... the majority of Israelites of the ten tribes! A first grader would easily know that from Bible history, just by reading their Bible!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I guess you failed to understand a very simple truth -- unbelieving Jews (just like unbelieving Gentiles) are excluded from the Kingdom of God. And that is all that those verse are saying. And we all know this already.

So why do you try to put unbelievers into the picture to uphold you false ideas?

Just as I thought. I figured you would miss the whole point of those Scriptures, i.e., Jesus showing the Jews, not the Gentiles, how the unbelieving Jews would be cast out of His Kingdom but believing Gentiles off the street would be invited in! The "children of the kingdom" in those verses Jesus put for the Jews, not Gentiles.

Matt 8:11-12
11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

KJV

Very easy point my Lord Jesus made there. When the "children of the kingdom", meaning the descendants of the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, should have been the natural ones invited into the kingdom to sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the faithful Gentiles are invited in their stead. Jesus showed the believing Gentiles are IN... His future Kingdom of Israel, and that's the even heavier point He made to the unbelieving Jew! Figured you'd miss that.

Reactions: Waiting on him