Reading threads

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Can you please tell me if there is anyway that I can find on my profile page, a place for "preferences' such as reversing threads, so that "last newest post" becomes the top post when I click in to a thread?

Thanks.

Edit..Oh, P.S. another thought...Is there any way that the l.o.n.g ramble of " Join Reason" from under my member name , can be edited or removed? It's almost an 'email' LOL For sure 'overkill '.
Can everyone else see it? I don't see a "join Reason" under other people's names or avatars. :(

Thank..again.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Grace!

Great to see you back. Just click on your name at the top right of the main page and click "My Content". This will bring you to your topics and posts. The contents list on your left - headed "By content type" will enable you to find Topics and posts or you have a choice of choosing them individually if you prefer...
The menu bar has a number of preferences that you can click on including "Order - Descending - Ascending".

The "Join Reason" information is not viewable by other members, only the Admin and SM. That is why you cannot see it under other members names or avatars

Hope this helps :)

Blessings!!!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you so much for your response. :) I have nio idea why I didn't see this/yours before...there is nothing that 'showed", me that someone had answered my question...in fact I was feeling bad that no one had answered me.
I guess in time I will remember how this forum works again. I seem to have forgotten. :(
Anyway...thank you so much, your post helps.
Bless you...