~ REAL CHRISTIANS ~

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haha! Thanks for the compliment...but my hair should show much greyer in the photo ....maybe I was 67 when I first joined the site...but I am 75 now..unless you meant that 'you' were 67.

No worries from hubby, he hates writing...phone yes, but not the written word. :D
have a blessed day....H

I posted a picture of me to you on another forum before I found out you are married.
Please forgive me.

I will go back and delete that post. (post deleted)
btw I'm 67

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I posted a picture of me to you on another forum before I found out you are married.
Please forgive me.

I will go back and delete that post. (post deleted)
btw I'm 67

:D Far too old...:p ;)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've just read it again on here just now!:rolleyes:

Do you know what?
These last few days I find I am getting really fed up with people writing ..
"blah blah blah...real Christians" ....

The standing of our brothers and sisters is God's business..He is the one who said , -
Matt 13 "So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
29 But He said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
"

In other words JESUS says ...mind your own business... it is I who will say when it is time to judge.

So..I wish the terms " You are not a real Christian" would STOP!!
My rant for the day.

I see a lack of kindness and love has crept onto this forum ... and is leaving it's slimy trail on this site.:oops:

Agreed ByGrace!
We as Christians should one another as Christ loves us. Where's the love?? God alone knows who will be saved...it is not for us to judge another's salvation. And as far as knowing someone is a "Real Christian" simple, you will know them by their fruits. One of my daily prayers is to strive further and further to exhibit all of the 9 fruits of the Spirit! It is happening slowly over many years but, the fruits come more and more naturally to me. To Him be the Glory!!!