Red Wave? More like a Red Ripple!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Other than in a couple of states it seems the Republicans didn't do as well as they thought they would. In Florida where I live there was a red wave, much to my dismay, but overall I am happy that Democrats keep the Senate and the Republicans have a narrow lead on the House.

Reactions: Pathfinder7

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine .....because the Republicans whiffed on this one ....Every Democrat voted to freeze to death this winter. Every Democrat voted for diesel shortages so that food could not be harvested and thus voted for food shortages in the Spring. I guess we can all eat grapefruit and oranges from Florida in April .....

Reactions: RLT63

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine .....because the Republicans whiffed on this one ....Every Democrat voted to freeze to death this winter. Every Democrat voted for diesel shortages so that food could not be harvested and thus voted for food shortages in the Spring. I guess we can all eat grapefruit and oranges from Florida in April .....

If you say so. Thank you for your opinion!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huge problem! "Christians" trust voting over trusting God!

Daniel 4 ... That the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, Gives it to whomever He will, And sets over it the lowest of men.

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can thank God you live in Florida where reality governs the population ....

I delve in truth ,,,,,not myth....

Hahaha.. thanks for the laugh! There is a reason this state is nicknamed Floriduh!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hahaha.. thanks for the laugh! There is a reason this state is nicknamed Floriduh!
Too bad you migrant yankees can't figure it out. DeSantis did Florida a favor ....Democrats so stupid they couldn't figure out a butterfly ballot designed by Democrats. Thankfully DeSantis cleaned house and fired everyone in the den of thieves in Broward . You know the group ....still counting chads and Gore hasn't won yet..

I did work for the Democrats in Florida ....they depend on stupid, especially from the migratory voters from up north ...

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too bad you migrant yankees can't figure it out. DeSantis did Florida a favor ....Democrats so stupid they couldn't figure out a butterfly ballot designed by Democrats. Thankfully DeSantis cleaned house and fired everyone in the den of thieves in Broward . You know the group ....still counting chads and Gore hasn't won yet..

I did work for the Democrats in Florida ....they depend on stupid, especially from the migratory voters from up north ...

DeSantis has done no such thing. He is someone that needs to go, but the dumb rednecks down here don't know any better.

BTW, my fiance is a born and bred Floridian from Tallahassee and she is from a redneck and is a Democrat to boot. So, it isn't all northerners voting for Democrats, it's native Floridians sick of the Republican party voting for Democrats too.

I have been a moderate Democrat all my life, voting for both parties. I couldn't bring myself to do it this time. The thought made me physically ill.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DeSantis has done no such thing. He is someone that needs to go, but the dumb rednecks down here don't know any better.

BTW, my fiance is a born and bred Floridian from Tallahassee and she is from a redneck and is a Democrat to boot. So, it isn't all northerners voting for Democrats, it's native Floridians sick of the Republican party voting for Democrats too.

I have been a moderate Democrat all my life, voting for both parties. I couldn't bring myself to do it this time. The thought made me physically ill.
Misspoke ....It was Palm Beach County Election Officials that were fired ....Broward County were forced to resign as well. DeSantis forced them out after too many mistakes and fraud. You are now outnumbered .....enjoy the ride wasting votes for a party that is far from Christian.
By the way, Native Floridians realize what Republicans bring to the table ...You die hard native Floridan Democrats are being pushed out ...

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think democrats are self-destructive. You know part of being woke is they feel guilty, they try to shed that guilt through progressively worse social policies. But all they do is humanistic satanism. God tells us how to live our life down here, and they reject that. Following the devil-satan is the easy and broad path to destruction

Matthew 16:23
But He turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men.”

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Other than in a couple of states it seems the Republicans didn't do as well as they thought they would.
How could they when election fraud was rampant? All the seats taken by the Democrats were stolen in broad daylight. Election fraud should have been the focus of the GOP all along, especially after the stolen 2020 election. But it seems that almost no one in America believes that election fraud is an extremely serious crime (not even the Supreme Court). The chances of elections in America being free and fair in the future are zero. And let's not forget that McConnell and McCarthy have been sabotaging the GOP for years, and they did it once again. Before that it was Paul Ryan. But at least the evil Democrats all stick together and they win by any and all means.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's amazing that those who vote for the baby murderers call themselves "Christians".

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's amazing that those who vote for the baby murderers call themselves "Christians".

There's more to a candidate than whether they agree with pro-choice or not. I won't vote for a single issue, I vote for many issues.

Yes, I am a moderate Democrat and yes, I am a Christian.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know part of being woke is they feel guilty, they try to shed that guilt through progressively worse social policies.

Is that supposed to be some sort of bad word? If it is, it doesn't really work, at least not with me and others that I know.

I consider myself woke in as far as that I treat everyone how I wish to be treated. Is that not the golden rule found in the Bible?

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First, you are northern migrant ....You can't consder yourself equal to native Floridians. Learn the history in Florida before revealing the ideology from which you came from ....

Second , Read Romans and pay attention to the message. Condoning sin is a greater sin ....Abortion was practiced by the Romans. (In fact most of the tools of the trade have never changed other than the materials used to tear the fetus apart in the womb.) Then try to understand what God says about you "I knew you when you were inside the womb." then try When Rebecca met Mary, Her baby lept for joy ....Inside her womb .....the first time John the Baptist met Jesus. Then stay in touch with science. Science has now declared that the moment of conception is the moment when the baby is formed ......Abortion as practiced is a sin. Condoning and voting for any Democrat becomes a sin ....

Considering that more and more youth have turned their backs to God ....I guess abortion is meaningless to them anyway.....But to the Christian? Good luck standing before the seat of judgement ....

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First, you are northern migrant ....You can't consder yourself equal to native Floridians.

I have never considered myself equal to native Floridians, if so, please show me where I have.

Second , Read Romans and pay attention to the message. Condoning sin is a greater sin ....

And you think that Republicans aren't doing anything sinful that by voting for them you are condoning? If that is what you think, I have beachfront property in Arizona I can sell you. They lie, just like all politicians. Therefore you are condoning sin by voting for them.

Good luck standing before the seat of judgement ....

I will have no issues on judgment day in regard to this. For myself, abortion is a no-go, however, others get to make their own choice. Therefore, that is why abortion is not the only issue in my mind. You feel differently, and that is okay.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello bluedragon,
You said "then try When Rebecca met Mary, Her baby lept for joy "

You mean Elizabeth don't you?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Naomanos,

There was a red wave in school board positions all over. Parents are taking control of what schools teach their kids.

That may be true, but the red wave I am speaking of is the red wave that they were talking about with a majority in the house and the senate.

As far as I am concerned, our schools were fine. I had no issues with what they were teaching my children and didn't need a change of guard. However, the people have spoken and now we will see what happens whether good or bad.