Religion is about what WE do.True Christianity is about what CHRIST has already done.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ha! Good question...how many of us think we are alive..when we are more dead than alive to and in, Him!
Problem is when one looks to the worldly to get approval you know, so like yourself you do this falling back and trying to please gays etc because it makes you feel nice and warm inside in doing so, but Gods Laws are the only ones that can cut it. we do not look for others approval, but only Gods approval. because that's the only one that will cut it for the health of the future of the next generations to come, so it's not trendy in any way at all.

I love the Sinner but hate the Sin and Love is not love, English sadly is a bit vague in dealing on the depth of that position.
Having a prejudice opinion on a person because they are such, as you have admitted with gays in the past shows one only to be a hypocrite.
Nothing wrong with knowing the sin of such are under as in regard to, or others but it's not a prejudice stand, but Gods righteous stand point knowing understanding the problem that such a one is under, not attacking them but we are pointing such out as an enslavement of Sin that will only lead to misery.
We true Christians deal with such in the correct way but not in a worldly way like the ego driven self righteous Political Correct ways that only dictates or plays silly buggers with the subject, on a mans works level only.

Such people are everywhere especially the Atheist wave this pretentious flag around 24/7 oh they look good sprouting their backward childish moronic deranged crap, but I can see it for what it truly is. Mans Nonsense !

It's a human trait to want to please everybody but we Christians have to understand that spoiling people can be a sin that does not help such grow.

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
The Bible tells us it is appointed to man only to live once you know.
Once you are Dead that's it the end of your body's life and then comes the Heavenly so called body in Heaven = a Spiritual Soul so to speak.
People who are born again are Spiritually in touch with the Lord Jesus, they have made that level, but people their are Baptised that have some awareness of such but have not reached that point of the born again.
By the Narrow gate not Wide, because most are at the wide gate = the worldly water baptised.

At the end of the day one must be born again and that's all that matters to cut it, because it means that one knows totally in Christ Jesus and no add on too type of rubbish cuts it, that many are mislead with.

But not everyone's judgment will start at the time, and judgment doesn't mean what you think it means. At this point in time, the only ones who are being judged now is the people of God.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But not everyone's judgment will start at the time, and judgment doesn't mean what you think it means. At this point in time, the only ones who are being judged now is the people of God.
Moron ! everyone is judged everyone.
So you are saying that the Jews are being judged.
The Jews are finished and were finished 2000 years ago, the People of God are True Christians end of story. why return to your vomit, the Jews were vomited out for disobedience and they are still just only that, a un repentant lost mob of fools under a curse because they were mislead by Satan.
No one can claim to be of the tribe of Israel or Judah, not one truly can at all and that's a fact and if they could, so what ! they have lost it if they rejected Jesus. only Jesus carry's on that seed of Israel and he is the King for ever, don't you get that, but you want to replace him with a man god.

You make it in or you don't, when Jesus came for the OT Saints that was it.

The Next time Jesus comes it's a Spiritual thing not a worldly thing or position. their is no man Jesus walking about or people saying there he goes or their he is ? did you know that is Biblical.

Fact is their is no Jews nor Greek etc at all when one is in Christ and the rest don't mean a cracker they are lost who only go to Hell.

People are a morons to think that some so called race will save you in any way, such is a Sin, such points to people like that are Satanist, because such are an Anti-Christ.

There never was a Jewish race, it was a people separated for God, if you knew the OT you would know that.
What your tricks are doing is bastardising the whole of Christianity, making a mockery of Jesus.
Jesus is the beginning and the end and nothing comes in the way of that.

People who look forward to end of times want it to happen or cause it, all people who are on that path are Satanist, doing the work of Satan, they want to call Jesus down that's what they think they are doing, but it's the Devil that comes first. that's like saying you want your Hitler to come back and wipe people out.

There is nothing wrong with people apart from Sin, so to do as your mob peddle is in vain, Jesus gave us all we need and all we need do is come to him 100% and we will have paradise here.

All people are dead who are not Christians and you must be born again of the Holy Spirit, blind faith will not save you, many will be at the wrong hand of Jesus, as he will say I never knew you because you never abided in him, but mans works and ego and following in stupid trends.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well, that too.
Well explain away, come on, don't hide and just come out of your hole and make stupid short ego driven smart arse remarks.
Of cause everyone's judgment does not start at the same time, because not are all dead at the time.
Do you believe that dead body's are going to raise out of the graves literally = Satanic or off your rocker.
When your body dies that's it, the soul does not come back into the body at all.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Only idiots believe the Bible is all literal, the body's that are yours is a spiritual addressing is what is being mentioned, but in Heaven you do not have your body's one is not a man or woman at all, and one has a spiritual body, not flesh and blood.
When you die you go to 1 of 3 places, so coming back into your own body literally is just nonsense and what about the cremated.

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
Only idiots believe the Bible is all literal, the body's that are yours is a spiritual addressing is what is being mentioned, but in Heaven you do not have your body's one is not a man or woman at all, and one has a spiritual body, not flesh and blood.
When you die you go to 1 of 3 places, so coming back into your own body literally is just nonsense and what about the cremated.

Who said the Bible is all literal? And not everybody who think they know what they are talking about knows what they are talking about.

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
Well explain away, come on, don't hide and just come out of your hole and make stupid short ego driven smart arse remarks.
Of cause everyone's judgment does not start at the same time, because not are all dead at the time.
Do you believe that dead body's are going to raise out of the graves literally = Satanic or off your rocker.
When your body dies that's it, the soul does not come back into the body at all.

When I have something to say you don't have to coach me out to say it, because I will say it.

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
Moron ! everyone is judged everyone.
So you are saying that the Jews are being judged.
The Jews are finished and were finished 2000 years ago, the People of God are True Christians end of story. why return to your vomit, the Jews were vomited out for disobedience and they are still just only that, a un repentant lost mob of fools under a curse because they were mislead by Satan.
No one can claim to be of the tribe of Israel or Judah, not one truly can at all and that's a fact and if they could, so what ! they have lost it if they rejected Jesus. only Jesus carry's on that seed of Israel and he is the King for ever, don't you get that, but you want to replace him with a man god.

You make it in or you don't, when Jesus came for the OT Saints that was it.

The Next time Jesus comes it's a Spiritual thing not a worldly thing or position. their is no man Jesus walking about or people saying there he goes or their he is ? did you know that is Biblical.

Fact is their is no Jews nor Greek etc at all when one is in Christ and the rest don't mean a cracker they are lost who only go to Hell.

People are a morons to think that some so called race will save you in any way, such is a Sin, such points to people like that are Satanist, because such are an Anti-Christ.

There never was a Jewish race, it was a people separated for God, if you knew the OT you would know that.
What your tricks are doing is bastardising the whole of Christianity, making a mockery of Jesus.
Jesus is the beginning and the end and nothing comes in the way of that.

People who look forward to end of times want it to happen or cause it, all people who are on that path are Satanist, doing the work of Satan, they want to call Jesus down that's what they think they are doing, but it's the Devil that comes first. that's like saying you want your Hitler to come back and wipe people out.

There is nothing wrong with people apart from Sin, so to do as your mob peddle is in vain, Jesus gave us all we need and all we need do is come to him 100% and we will have paradise here.

All people are dead who are not Christians and you must be born again of the Holy Spirit, blind faith will not save you, many will be at the wrong hand of Jesus, as he will say I never knew you because you never abided in him, but mans works and ego and following in stupid trends.

From here on I have nothing more to say to you. I don't engage discussions with anyone who resorts to name calling and verbal insults. You need to learn to be respectful to others.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When I have something to say you don't have to coach me out to say it, because I will say it.
See there you go, hiding again and not challenging me.
How do I know just were you are coming from then hey, many have their opinions, who are you what religion denomination are you, I have them all coming up with half baked rubbish that just does not cut it at all.
Try to define what you are saying and not just belching out your ego driven diddle to me.

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
.......and " Every man in his own order....."

The people of God are the ones who are being judged now, but not those outside God's Church.

1 Peter 4:17 (KJV)
17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

This is why they are told, what will happened to them if they don't obey the gospel? Jesus gave a parable(which is the gospel) about this very thing.

Matthew 25:14-30 (KJV)

14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.
17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.
18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.
19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.
20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.
21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.
23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The servant who didn't use his gift was reprimanded, had what he was given taken away and given to another, then he was cast out.

Jesus also said, to whom much is given, more will be required of him.

Luke 12:48 (KJV)
48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

What Jesus is saying is that the unbeliever who didn't know better, and did things that required punished, will recieve a lessor punishment than the believer who did the same thing but will get a much more sevare punishment, because he knew better but didn't do better.

This is why the unbeliever who died will be resurrected and have his or her mind oppen to the truth. Because Jesus said, no one can come to Him unless the Father convicts the mind of the person.

John 6:44 (MontgomeryNT)
44 answered Jesus; "no one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draw him; then I will raise him up on the last day.

That's why most who heard Jesus preaching the kingdom of God didn't believe.....the Father wasn't calling them.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The people of God are the ones who are being judged now, but not those outside God's Church.

1 Peter 4:17 (KJV)
17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

This is why they are told, what will happened to them if they don't obey the gospel? Jesus gave a parable(which is the gospel) about this very thing.

Matthew 25:14-30 (KJV)

14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.
17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.
18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.
19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.
20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.
21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.
23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The servant who didn't use his gift was reprimanded, had what he was given taken away and given to another, then he was cast out.

Jesus also said, to whom much is given, more will be required of him.

Luke 12:48 (KJV)
48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

What Jesus is saying is that the unbeliever who didn't know better, and did things that required punished, will recieve a lessor punishment than the believer who did the same thing but will get a much more sevare punishment, because he knew better but didn't do better.

This is why the unbeliever who died will be resurrected and have his or her mind oppen to the truth. Because Jesus said, no one can come to Him unless the Father convicts the mind of the person.

John 6:44 (MontgomeryNT)
44 answered Jesus; "no one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draw him; then I will raise him up on the last day.

That's why most who heard Jesus preaching the kingdom of God didn't believe.....the Father wasn't calling them.
Great you have something for me, thank you.
The thing is that all people are called regardless and then there is free will.
Everyone believes in God but it's they who chose not to are a curse.
You see in John 6:26-40

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's only through Jesus Christ that we receive salvation.

Why? Because fealty is demanded by God? You must say the magic words and demand the same from everyone you meet?

Get real.

Jesus didn’t demand worship - He promoted a way of life, which leads to salvation.

It is not a tribe called ‘Salvation’

It is a condition we were created to be in

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's only one way to the Father and that's through Jesus Christ.

Aspen, you have another way?

You ask "why"..... because the Bible says so.

No other way. Jesus showed us the way. We are to love God and nieghbor. You seem to be trying to take some weird shortcut by worshipping Jesus rather than following him

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A lot of "God believers" are lost too.
(Muslims for instance and a whole bunch of others as well.)

It's only through Jesus Christ that we receive salvation.
You are correct dear Triumph, yes I should of pointed that out, but I was only thinking on a Christians line with regard to vezanumi24 post point.

Reactions: Triumph1300

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are correct dear Triumph, yes I should of pointed that out, but I was only thinking on a Christians line with regard to vezanumi24 post point.

So.....what does that mean Reggie? ‘Jesus is the only way’ sounds like an obnoxious bumper sticker........

What does it mean to you?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No other way. Jesus showed us the way. We are to love God and nieghbor. You seem to be trying to take some weird shortcut by worshipping Jesus rather than following him
Wow hey Aspen, casting pearls before swine's is another thing Jesus taught not to do.