Religion is about what WE do.True Christianity is about what CHRIST has already done.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
LOL You need to do more studying with an opened mind.....it is written in the Bible.
I am a Franciscan and know the Bible well, you are mislead and if what you are claiming, that makes the Devil out as going to Heaven in the end, such is not so.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
.......and " Every man in his own order....."

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

That is what my bible tells me, yours must be different. 1 Cor 15

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 "But every man in his own order...."

You will see !! :D

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That is what my bible tells me, yours must be different. 1 Cor 15

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 "But every man in his own order...."

You will see !! :D
1 Cor 15:21 ---------- , by a man also comes resurrection of the dead.
22 ----------, so in Christ all will be made to live.
23 But to each in his own turn, Christ as first-fruits, then they who are Christ's who have believed, at his coming.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The second resurrection tells me that God will bring them back from the dead.
The Bible tells us it is appointed to man only to live once you know.
Once you are Dead that's it the end of your body's life and then comes the Heavenly so called body in Heaven = a Spiritual Soul so to speak.
People who are born again are Spiritually in touch with the Lord Jesus, they have made that level, but people their are Baptised that have some awareness of such but have not reached that point of the born again.
By the Narrow gate not Wide, because most are at the wide gate = the worldly water baptised.

At the end of the day one must be born again and that's all that matters to cut it, because it means that one knows totally in Christ Jesus and no add on too type of rubbish cuts it, that many are mislead with.