Religious Liberty!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul said we all know in part (1 Corinthians 13:9-12).... division is caused by the pride of man, the original sin that says they can be like God and know the full council of God by human intellect alone. Until God's love is perfected in us, and we join in the unity of the Spirit, and have fellowship with our brethren in brotherly love, we will never come close to the fulness of Christ. (Ephesians 4:11-16) This is the way God designed the church, not to be ruled over by a priestly class of dictators, But elders leading children of the faith to be elders themselves.... You don't teach a child to remain suckling on a baby bottle, instead you teach them to digest meat and eventually how to hunt for themselves and feed themselves and others. Nicolaitanism in the church keeps the children suckling and immature and dependent on their providers.

No Christ appointed apostle bishops and priest with jurisdictional authority in a hierarchy

Hierarchical authority!

Jurisdictional authority:

Hierarchical authority:

Eph 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Apostolic authority!
God sent them apostles to teach them the truth revealed by Christ!
Philip an apostle acts 8
Peter an apostle acts 10

Jn 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

Acts 22:15 For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.

There is a big difference between the people, and the priesthood of Christ and the apostles!

Matthew 22:14
For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matt 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Jn 20:21 as the father sent me, I send you. And Jn 17:18 I send you!

(The apostles with the same mission, power, and authority)

The apostles received the kingdom.
Lk 22:29

The apostles administer the kingdom. Matt 16:18-19 & 18:18

The apostles govern the church.
Matt 28:19-20

The apostles hold office.
Acts 1:15-20

The apostles have authority to forgive sins. Jn 20:23

Apostles are the light of the world!
The church is an extension of Christ in time and space. Matt 5:14

The apostles are Christ’s successors!
They have authority to send others as well, apostle means one who is sent!

Therefore the apostles have authority to send more apostles or successors!
Apostolic succession!

The nations still need to be taught, disciples still need to be baptized and the church the new covenant kingdom of christ still needs to be governed!

Three fold ministry,

Teaching:
Sanctification:
Governing:

Keys of authority! And power to bind and loose! Matt 16:18 and Matt 18:18 matt 28:19 Isa 22:21-22

Moral authority:
(Teaching)
Necessity of being taught by Christ:
Two edge sword: defining truth and condemning errors, and Interpreting scripture.

Jurisdictional authority:
(Governing / administering)
Necessity of Peter and the apostles and their successors to govern the holy church.

Spiritual authority:
(Life of Grace)
Sanctifying thru the mass and Sacraments

God established order and peace and knowledge of truth in a hierarchical authority of Peter and the apostles!

There is a hierarchical authority in all that God has ordained!

The angelic kingdom!
The civil kingdom!
The church kingdom!
The family!

All are ordered with hierarchical and jurisdictional authority!

Jesus Christ founded the new covenant church for the salvation of all men! (Jn 1:16-17) Christ is the truth! (Jn 14:6) Christ and his church are one!
(Acts 9;4 eph 5:32)
The church is the pillar of truth
(1 Tim 3:15) that must teach all men (Matt 28:19) without error guided by the Holy Spirit
(Jn 16:13) Thru the grace of God in the sanctification of souls applied in the seven sacraments!

Sacramental life: Jn 1:16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. Jn 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

2 Peter 1:11
For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Initiation into the new covenant must be ministered to you by the apostles!

There CANNOT be both!

Either Apostolic tradition in hierarchical authority which establishes truth, peace and order!

Or

Spiritual anarchy producing chaos and disorder!

Acts 16:17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.

Men show is the way of salvation?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 7:18
But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

Lk 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Matthew 11:12
And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heavensuffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

Matthew 16:19
And I will give unto thee the keys ofthe kingdom of heaven:

Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Jesus Christ founded the new covenant church for the salvation of all men! (Jn 1:16-17) Christ is the truth! (Jn 14:6) Christ and his church are one!
(Acts 9;4 eph 5:32)
The church is the pillar of truth
(1 Tim 3:15) that must teach all men (Matt 28:19) without error guided by the Holy Spirit
(Jn 16:13) Thru the grace of God in the sanctification of souls applied in the seven sacraments!

Sacramental life: Jn 1:16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. Jn 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

2 Peter 1:11
For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Initiation into the new covenant must be ministered to you by the apostles!

how can you possibly say the kingdom has not come or you are still waiting for it?

the church is the spiritual new heaven and earth the new and heavenly Jerusalem
Holy mother church gal 4:26

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Christ appointed apostle bishops and priest with jurisdictional authority in a hierarchy

And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: (Ephesians 4:11-13)

The Offices of Apostle, Prophet evangelist, pastors, and teachers, will expire when we all come to the unity of the faith... do you see it? Notice priest are not mentioned in that list It is an office that does not exist. A Pastor is a shepherd, not a priest, a shepherd leads the flock to pasture where they can feed themselves, not to place where they suckle on the bottle of the priest.

The Only Hierarchy the word of God establishes is that of presbytery, where the elders are leading the children of the faith to be elders themselves. (1 Peter 5:1-4) "Ye are all brethren" as Jesus instructed, (Matthew 23:1-12) as Brothers, there are younger and elder brothers, but eventually they all grow up into eldership.

I Know you like suckling on the milk of the Nicolaitans Popes and priests, as it is comforting doing so, but it is time for you to learn to feed yourself and not be dependent on your overlords. The Only One who is above us is Christ Jesus and when you understand this rightly you will take responsibility for your own actions instead of relying on a priest to tell you how to pay for your own indulgences with "hail Mary's". In Other words, it is time for you to grow up into Christ (Ephesians 4:15) All You are doing is denying the way Peter (Your supposed first pope), and Paul and the Apostles taught the church to be like, I Have given you ample scriptures to support this from the mouth of Peter Himself, yet you deny this because you love to suckle....

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to whom shall we go? There is only one church! Jn 10:16

And it isn't the RCC, or the lutherans or the Calvinists, or the Baptist or the methodist or the orthodox etc. It is the church of the saints, and I am not referring to the "latter day saints", But those who have grown up into Christ, the head, Ephesians 4:11-16

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hierarchical authority!

But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister: And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all. For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many. (Mark 10:42-45)

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The mother of Jesus Christ is not pagan or a sinner!

a bad tree (sinner or pagan) CANNOT bring forth good fruit!
Mary brought forth our savior and our salvation!

A good tree!

Biblical principle:

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Matt 1:21 Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation! This reflects the immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus!
Lk 1:30 Mary found our salvation!
Lk 1:38 consented to our salvation!

A good tree (immaculate conception) Lk 1:49 God has done this and it is marvelous in our eyes!

Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

A sinner would be an evil tree with evil fruit, but the fruit of Mary is salvation!

Mary brings in the good fruits of our redemption and salvation!

So Mary CANNOT be a sinner or a bad tree!

Tree of life!

The tree of life on the garden is a type of Mary!

Genesis 3:22
And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: (Jn 6:51)

Genesis 3:24
So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Proverbs 3:18
She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.

Proverbs 11:30
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Revelation 2:7
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Matt 1:21 Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation! This reflects the immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus!
Lk 1:30 Mary found our salvation!
Lk 1:38 consented to our salvation!

A good tree (immaculate conception) Lk 1:49 God has done this and it is marvelous in our eyes!

A Good tree cannot bear bad fruit!
A biblical principle approved by Jesus even though He knew it would be used to defend His sinless mother!

Mary is the tree of life!

Sacred womb of Mary!

Isa 7:14 Theotokos the “God bearer”!

Sacred womb!
Blessed fruit of her womb!

Matt 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

Matt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Lk 1:42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

A sinner cannot have a sacred womb and be blessed and have a blessed fruit of her womb!

Only a good tree, a holy & immaculate tree can bear the good fruit who is God and our redemption and salvation!

Only a queen can bear a king!

The mother of the king is always a queen!

Song of Solomon 6

1 Whither is thy beloved gone, O thou fairest among women? whither is thy beloved turned aside? that we may seek him with thee.

2 My beloved is gone down into his garden, to the beds of spices, to feed in the gardens, and to gather lilies.

3 I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: he feedeth among the lilies.

4 Thou art beautiful, O my love, as Tirzah, comely as Jerusalem, terrible as an army with banners.

5 Turn away thine eyes from me, for they have overcome me: thy hair is as a flock of goats that appear from Gilead.

6 Thy teeth are as a flock of sheep which go up from the washing, whereof every one beareth twins, and there is not one barren among them.

7 As a piece of a pomegranate are thy temples within thy locks.

8 There are threescore queens, and fourscore concubines, and virgins without number.

9 My dove, my undefiled is but one; she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and blessed her; yea, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her.

10 Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners?

Luke 1:28 Hail Mary full of Grace!
The Lord is with thee!
Blessed are Thou among women!

Luke 1:30 thou hast found favor with God!

What favor?

Our salvation lost by Adam!

Mary is already experiencing the grace of God and salvation in advance, gen 3:15 enmity between Mary and Satan! Total war, none of his wicked works are found in her, Lk 1:28 Mary is already full of grace, preserved by God from all sin in virtue of the merits of Her divine son, so she found this favor for us, and consents to our salvation Lk 1:38 and Jesus Christ is our salvation Lk 2:30 as king Lk 1:32-33 Christ has a kingdom both of justice and mercy! The mother of the king in the davidic line is the queen and received half of the kingdom, Christ retains the kingdom of justice and Mary the kingdom of grace and mercy! The throne of mercy is Mary, and all graces come to us Her children thru Her!
Heb 4:16 Jn 19:26:27 rev 12:17

Hail, holy queen, mother of mercy and of love, our life, our sweetness, and our hope!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Christ is the rock of salvation!

Peter is the rock that the church is built on by Christ alone!

Lk 22
All apostles But Jesus prays for Peter alone

Jn 21:17 Peter entrusted with the flock or church

Only Peter and His successors have
Jurisdictional authority from Christ to govern the church!

Already acting in the person of Christ even acting as intermediary!

It is Jesus Christ who identifies peter with himself!

Matt 17:24 And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute?

25 He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the houser, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers?

26 Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free.

27 Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.

It is Jesus Christ who identifies peter with himself! Matt 17:27

Jesus Christ gives the keys of the kingdom to peter matt 16:18-19 making him prime minister applying Isa 22:21-22 to peter

It’s Christ who does this

Why is the name of peter even mentioned?

Why does Christ change Peter’s name, God changing a persons name like Abram to Abraham or Jacob to Israel always signifies a mission or ministry!

Why does Christ give him the keys of jurisdictional authority that the prime minister holds under the king to administer the kingdom? Isa 22:21-22

How do you govern the church and administer the kingdom with a confession?

How do you give jurisdictional authority to a confession? (Keys of the kingdom)

How do you give a confession the power to bind and loose?

also have to explain
Isa 22:21-22 jurisdictional authority of the keys and called father
Matt 28:19 go teach baptize
Jn 20:21-23 same mission power and authority as christ
Eph 2:20 church built on the apostles
Matt 23 successors of Moses have the jurisdictional authority and the power to bind and loose which Christ says must be obeyed, then taken from them matt 21:43 given to Peter and the apostles and their successors

30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: (plural Peter and his successors)
32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Applies only to Peter as “prince of the apostles”!

Peter and his successors are the Leader of the apostles and the head of the church until Christ returns!

First and chief apostle!

Matt 10:2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter,

30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: (plural Peter and his successors)
32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Lk 22:32 Christ prayed for Peter!

Peter is head of the church on earth in the place of Christ until His return!

Isa 22:21-22 21 And I will clothe him with thy robe, and strengthen him with thy girdle, and I will commit thy government into his hand: and he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and to the house of Judah.

22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.

Matt 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Matt 23:1 power and authority of the kingdom known in the keys and binding and loosing, Matt 21:43 kingdom shall be taken from you given to another who will bear fruit. (Peter the apostles in holy church Lk 22:29)

Matt 17:27 Jesus identified peter with himself.

Matt 16:17 Peter alone received revelation from the Father

Lk 22:32 Peter to strengthen his brethren (the apostles)

Jn 21:17 feed my sheep

Peter exercises his authority over the apostles and the church!

Acts 1:15
Acts 3:4
Acts 5:5 5:10
Acts 10:44
Acts 15:7

ONLY TO PETER CHRIST SAID: THOU ART PETER AND UPON THIS ROCK I WILL BUILT MY CHURCH, AND THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT!Matt 16:18

Peter is the prime minister, father, and head of the church on earth until Christ returns Isa 22:21-22

Seat of peter remains Until Christ returns
Matt 28:19-20

Matthew 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Rom 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

4 important questions:

1) How do you govern the church and administer the kingdom with a confession?

2) How do you give jurisdictional authority to a confession? (Keys of the kingdom)

3) How do you give a confession the power to bind and loose?

4) why did Christ give the keys to Peter (and only to Peter) keys of jurisdictional authority. Isa 22:21-22 why even bother to mention Peter if he is not involved?

Explain Jn 20:21 Peter and the apostles and their successors have the same mission, ministry, power, and authority as Christ! “As the father sent me, so I send you”!

Matt 28:19 christ communicates his authority to peter and the apostles to teach all nations, baptize all disciples!
Jn 20:21-23 apostles even have authority to forgive sins
Eph 2:20 church built on the apostles
Matt 23 the authority and power of the successors of Moses required to be obeyed are taken from them and given to Peter and the apostles

Jn 21:17
Peter commanded to Feed my sheep:

2 Tim 3: 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
(Protestants, fundamentalists, etc.)

Christ and His church are one!
God cannot reveal error and the church cannot teach error!

True Christians cannot listen to the errors of excommunicated heretics like luther, calvin, etc. but we listen faithfully to Christ, in the bosom of holy mother church, the only ark of salvation!

Questions about Jesus, Peter, and the keys!

How can Jesus be the builder and the church being built?

If Christ is the rock:

1) Why does Christ even mention Peter?

2) Why did Christ change Peter’s name? (Indicating an office or ministry, similar to Abram & Jacob)

3) Why did Christ give the keys to Peter? (and only to Peter) keys of jurisdictional authority. (Refer to Isa 22:21-22)

4) Why does Christ identify peter with himself! Matt 17:27
Where is the coin for the other apostles?

5) Why is Peter commanded to feed Christ’s sheep (the other apostles) and the lambs? (The people)
Jn 21:17

If Peter’s confession is the rock:

1) How do you govern the church and administer the kingdom with a confession?

2) How do you give jurisdictional authority to a confession? (Keys of the kingdom)

3) How do you give a confession the power to bind and loose?

Christ is the Head of the Church.The Pope sits on His seat (position) on earth not in place of Christ as it's Head, but as an indication of his primacy among men living, his honor as governor (for Christ)and his jurisdiction, as the leader of the Church in this realm. Governing a realm, being given a jurisdiction by the King is not replacing the King.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is only one God and he is only one person, the Father. - Jewish monotheism

Your monotheism can and does compete with it but, in the end, it won’t triumph over it.

It won’t triumph over it because I’m a Jewish monotheist? No.

It won’t triumph over it because Jesus Christ is a Jewish monotheist.

everyone accept pantheists and pagans are monotheists!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you stuck in old covenant doctrine have you rejected or refused to believe the gospel?

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
there still are local bishops

Local bishops opposed to Vatican II and local bishops supportive of Vatican II.

You’ve been without a successor to Peter since 1958. That’s 64 years. There’s never been a successor to Peter in your lifetime.

What about earlier popes? Has there ever been a time frame prior to 1958 when, in your opinion, there was no successor to Peter?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False, this is the Nicolaitan lie of the RCC.... Read 1 Peter 2:4-10.... The Catholic priesthood are usurpers of the Authority Christ Jesus Gives to all the faithful.

All the faithful have authority from Christ to govern the church, teach all men (themselves) and forgive sins, and sanctify souls in the administration of the sacraments???????

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: (Ephesians 4:11-13)

The Offices of Apostle, Prophet evangelist, pastors, and teachers, will expire when we all come to the unity of the faith... do you see it? Notice priest are not mentioned in that list It is an office that does not exist. A Pastor is a shepherd, not a priest, a shepherd leads the flock to pasture where they can feed themselves, not to place where they suckle on the bottle of the priest.

The Only Hierarchy the word of God establishes is that of presbytery, where the elders are leading the children of the faith to be elders themselves. (1 Peter 5:1-4) "Ye are all brethren" as Jesus instructed, (Matthew 23:1-12) as Brothers, there are younger and elder brothers, but eventually they all grow up into eldership.

I Know you like suckling on the milk of the Nicolaitans Popes and priests, as it is comforting doing so, but it is time for you to learn to feed yourself and not be dependent on your overlords. The Only One who is above us is Christ Jesus and when you understand this rightly you will take responsibility for your own actions instead of relying on a priest to tell you how to pay for your own indulgences with "hail Mary's". In Other words, it is time for you to grow up into Christ (Ephesians 4:15) All You are doing is denying the way Peter (Your supposed first pope), and Paul and the Apostles taught the church to be like, I Have given you ample scriptures to support this from the mouth of Peter Himself, yet you deny this because you love to suckle....

presbyter means priest
Apostles / bishops are priests ordained by Christ
The church has a hierarchical structure

Christ is the head!
Peter his personal representative, the head of the church on earth, the vicar of Christ!
(That means Christ rules the church thru Peter)
The apostles/ bishops in union with Peter in local authority!
Priest are only the bishops helpers in his local ministry

but there is a distinction between them and the faithful!

fullness of Christ unity of faith is when Christ returns

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And it isn't the RCC, or the lutherans or the Calvinists, or the Baptist or the methodist or the orthodox etc. It is the church of the saints, and I am not referring to the "latter day saints", But those who have grown up into Christ, the head, Ephesians 4:11-16

united to their apostles successor the local bishop who is united to Peter’s successor who is united to Christ