Religious Liberty!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pagan means the worship of creation or creatures!

when you worship Mary, and Pray to the saints you are worshipping creation. It is one thing to hold them in High esteem, and use them as ensamples, but another to worship and pray to them. It is no different the Babylonian trinity of That has semiramis as the queen of heaven, and Tammuz the son. Satan's imitation has filtered into the Catholic church when she holds mary as the queen of heaven.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
once again, wrong. Presbyter means Elder

1. among the Christians, those who presided over the assemblies (or churches) The NT uses the term bishop, elders, and presbyters interchangeably.
G4245 - presbyteros - Strong's Greek Lexicon (kjv) (blueletterbible.org)

if the assumption of the post is faulty the rest of the post is faulty based on that faulty assumption.

Oxford English

pres·by·ter
/ˈprezbədər,ˈpresbədər/

noun
    • FORMAL
      a minister of the second order, under the authority of a bishop; a priest.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
once again, wrong. Presbyter means Elder

1. among the Christians, those who presided over the assemblies (or churches) The NT uses the term bishop, elders, and presbyters interchangeably.
G4245 - presbyteros - Strong's Greek Lexicon (kjv) (blueletterbible.org)

if the assumption of the post is faulty the rest of the post is faulty based on that faulty assumption.

Worship

Adoration: rev 7-12
Propitiatory reparation: Jn 1:29 rom 3:25
1 Jn 2:2 1 Jn 4:10
Thanksgiving: Phil 4:6
Petition: Phil 4:6

Spirit and truth:

John 4:24
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Lamb of God:

John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

1 cor 5:7 …For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

Christ is Eternal priest:

Heb 7:17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

Christ is High priest:

Heb 7:1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;

Low priests / priesthood:

There must be low priests in the same order for a high priest to be over them. And the word in scripture “priesthood” is plural.

The holy sacrifice of Christ:

Holy sacrifice of Christ is offered eternally, the office of a priest is to offer sacrifice, Christ is eternal priest so He offers an eternal sacrifice! Both by the high priest and the low priesthood.

once for all:

once bloody on the cross and for all time unbloody sacrifice, pure offering or clean oblation.

Jesus Christ at the last supper ordained the apostles as priests in the order of melchisedec, to offer His eternal sacrifice as he commanded them; do this in memory of me.

Do this in remembrance of me!

Luke 22:19
And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

1 Corinthians 11:24
And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

1 Corinthians 11:25
After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

Malachi 1:11

For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.

A pure offering:
A Clean oblation:
An Unbloody sacrifice:

New covenant Temple: the body of Christ! Jn 2:19
Ark of the new covenant: Lk 1:35
New covenant Sacrifice of Christ:
Acts 20:28 Eph 2:13 heb 9
heb 10:19
Priesthood of Christ: heb 7:17

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[QUOTE="David H., post: 1374405, (Nicolaitanism)

it’s not a Bible study!

It’s a kingdom with a king and queen and ministers who rule and have dominion!

Prophecy of the new covenant and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5

Dan 2: 44 And in the days of these kings (Roman Caesars) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Micah 4:1
But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

Daniel 7:18
But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Lk 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Matthew 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Matt 21:43 taken from Israel given to Peter and the apostles Matt 16:18-19 18:18 Jn 20:21 eph 2:20

1 Peter 4:11
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Jude 1:8
Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Jude 1:25
To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Christ is king and has all authority and dominion!

Christ appointed Peter, the apostles, and their successors to govern the church and administer the kingdom until He returns in glory!

Submission and obedience to them is submission and obedience to Christ!

Like Joseph under pharaoh the king and his brothers bowed in obedience to Him as God willed!

But Protestant fundamentalists will not, for satan the first Protestant was in rebellion against God saying: I will not serve! I will not obey!

So who is you’re leader?

All those who submit and obey are Christ’s!

Those who do not are satan’s!

Christ is King of Glory!

Kingdom established by God!
Isa 2:2
Dan 2: 44

One, holy, catholic, (universal) and apostolic! And all nations and all people shall flow into it! All must submit and obey the king of glory!

1 Peter 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Christ is the king!

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Lk 2:10-11 all people!

Matt 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Matt 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, (old covenant Israel) and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5

We must submit and obey the king of kings!

And In the absence of the king we must submit and obey the kings ministers!

Isa 22:21-22
Matt 16:18
Matt 18:18
Matt 28:18
Jn 20:21-23

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Biblical Example Joseph under pharaoh administers the kingdom and his brothers obeyed and submitted to him.

Christ is king and a king must rule the hearts and minds of his subjects!

All are subject to christ! Matt 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power (authority) is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

1 cor 4:1 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.

The proof of true faith is humble subjection and obedience to Christ and His church!

Christ and His church are one! Acts 9:4 eph 5:32

Christ the king and His kingdom are one! Acts 9:4

Isa. 9:6-7

Jn 18:36 My kingdom is not of this world.

What does this mean?

Of divine not human origin!
Not natural but supernatural!
Not temporal but eternal!

Not of this world but in this world!
Both physical and spiritual!
Visible and invisible!

We are also not if this world but we are in this world!

You cannot seek first a kingdom that does not exist! Matt 6:33

Only a Queen can bear a King!

Christ is King of Glory!

Dan 2: 44 And in the days of these kings (Roman Caesars) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

And it shall come to pass in the last days, (acts 2:17 last days began at Pentecost) that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Matt 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Matt 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, (Israel) and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5

Mk 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you (apostles) it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, (the people) all these things are done in parables:

30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: (plural Peter and his successors)

32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Jesus Christ is king!
The new covenant church is the kingdom of God on earth!

We must submit and obey the king of kings!

And His authorized ministers that He Himself appointed!

Matt 16:18-19 & 28:28 eph 2:20 Jn 20:21-23

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

James 4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

And In the absence of the king we must submit and obey the kings ministers

Example of Joseph under pharaoh administers the kingdom and his brothers obeyed and submitted to him. Gen 37

Gen 37:7 For, behold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and, lo, my sheaf arose, and also stood upright; and, behold, your sheaves stood round about, and made obeisance to my sheaf.

8 And his brethren said to him, Shalt thou indeed reign over us? or shalt thou indeed have dominion over us? And they hated him yet the more for his dreams, and for his words.

9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.

Obedience to Joseph is obedience to pharaoh!

Obedience to Peter and the Apostles is obedience to Christ!

Mysteries of the kingdom

Matthew 13:11
He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Matthew 22:14
For many are called, but few are chosen.

The is a big difference between the priests and the people!

we must obey Christ the king!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can the RCC be united to Peter if they ignore his writings in how they run their church, and ignore the teachings of Jesus and rule over the laity (Nicolaitanism) which Jesus preached against?

run for the city set on a hill!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You’re offering Jews Catholicism in particular and trinitarianism in general.

I’m offering Jews the Messiah.

The messiah founded a new covenant church and kingdom

you may play golf but that do t make you a member of the usga

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Faith alone avails nothing
1 cor 13:2

saying you’re a Christian don’t make you one!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
when you worship Mary, and Pray to the saints you are worshipping creation. It is one thing to hold them in High esteem, and use them as ensamples, but another to worship and pray to them. It is no different the Babylonian trinity of That has semiramis as the queen of heaven, and Tammuz the son. Satan's imitation has filtered into the Catholic church when she holds mary as the queen of heaven.

Veneration, love, Devotion, honor are not worship!
Worship requires
Adoration
Propitiatory reparation
Thanksgiving
And petitions

worship requires intent!!!

satan Mocks and Mimics the real king and queen of heaven
Jesus and Mary

we don’t worship Mary
There church teaches plainly that only God may be worshipped
1st commandment ex 2-6

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some messianic Jews are trinitarian - to no avail, without the Holy Spirit, in your thinking - and some messianic Jews are unitarian.

unitarian and trinitarian don’t make you Christian in the new covenant church

correct faith revealed by Christ including the trinity is one part also three others including
Faith and Baptism

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The city set on seven hills.... no thanks. Seven hills of Rome - Wikipedia

the church only sits on one hill!

Prophecy of the new covenant and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Daniel 7:18
But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.