Research Interests

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apocalypticist

May 26, 2013
What are you currently researching?

I'm listening to a video with Fritz Springmeier right now. Something got me to listen to him a couple days ago. He was set up several years ago on fake charges and went to prison but got out in 2011.

I'm reading a book on a race and culture, Anselm on original sin and the Immaculate Conception, Macchiavelli...

I got a new book from John MacArthur of him talking about his views of the Second Coming.

I'm no longer reading for entertainment but solely for research.

Tropical Islander

Dec 20, 2013
I was suprised to hear Springmeier is still alive. After he unloaded all that information it looked like they cannot let him get away with it. I heard him on the radio last month for 2 hours, where he didn't disclose anything new. So I guess he's safe now, since all of his recent statements are common knowledge already. Not mainstream, more like "controlled opposition" which is a subsector of maintream, the alternative section.

Some of his old work is not for the faint hearted, and was long regarded as "theories" by most people because they cannot think in such terms as gov. psyops and public victims we all know that have multiple controlled personalities. But it got mostly confirmed by these personalities themselves when you listen to them "in their own words". Yep Fritz was ahead of his time. Personally I'm not interested in these things anymore, I already got more confirmations about that than I originally needed. Besides, research didn't stop when he left, we basically know much more today as in the time of his illumin-bloodlines sagas. He stopped short to include more book of Revelation understanding, then he could have solved the riddle and understood who is at the top of it all, and who controlls them all.

I was researching the reasons why America is taken appart from the inside at the moment, and how long it still will last. Originally woke up to that challenge at time of GWB and the event of 9/11. This set something in motion that will be completed with the full implementation of OBcare, which will be in 2015 for business owners. The first major change we will all witness will be a global currency reset. This will happen soon. Then the dollar will crash the economy for real sometime in 2015/16, before already abandoned as global reserve currency most likely in 2014. That's in-official IMF talk behind closed doors. American pensions will get confiscated, don't know to what percentage, consumer prices will start moving up strongly i.e. 30% and more. And it gets worse from then on. Syria invasion was put on hold by Putin, but it's still coming, as well as Iran. This will be the time of the greatest trouble for America, because the world will be tired of US invasions and some will retaliate, most likely Iran, Russia and China. Before or after that micro-chipping is planned as part of OBcare, and the tribulation will be just around the corner.

Well, how is that for an outlook on the new year? The only good things will be that the pretrib discussion will end and mega-churches will run out of funds. What hopefully will bring people to Christ and they stop "playing church".

P.S. This is not a prophecy, these are the plans of the people that run the global plan that is about to bring the change they are talking about since ages to establish their new world leader. Sources of the economical information is Chaplain L. Williams and his multinational CEO friends, he has a website, also on youtube under “Global Currency Reset”

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
Iam currently researching pea soup earlier i did some really fine research on pumpkin pie toped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

research is often fun and rewarding ive found in my research a feller can do to much of a good thing though..

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
horsecamp said:
I am currently researching pea soup earlier i did some really fine research on pumpkin pie topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Such research certainly can make a person grow.
tongue.gif

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
I'm currently researching homeschooling autistic kids......and looking into joy in Christ in all circumstances, and also walking with the Holy Spirit. Enjoying some good books on the subjects....