Retroactive Prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Someone I love has a family member who had a heart attack yesterday. But due to exhaustion I only prayed on my own last night concerning the matter, even thought I felt the tugging of the Holy Spirit to ask for prayer here.
Today I saw that person and found out that things may have taken a turn for the worse.

There is nothing God can't do. He made everything that we are in.

Turning the day back and all that.....

He's not showing off. He does it all for us.

Please pray my co-worker's loved one did not pass. He is not a believer. I told him I would pray for her. He and his family need to see just how All Mighty our Heavenly Father is. He can see into "our" future like it is "His" past. It's all the same to Him. Time is for our finite minds to stay on track.

He will see how many people prayed for her healing, after "our" fact.

He can do anything.

LET'S ALL HAVE POWERFUL FAITH

I

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
...praying
prayinghardsmiley.gif

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreeing in faith and in the name of Jesus!

Tkinnie

May 15, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I stand in the gap as well, ABBA FATHER forgive us for anything unmentioned to you... I am asking for healing and an awakening for the family involved father God, In Jesus name show forth your healing power and shower this family with love, if it is in your will father GOD, so let it be.

DanielGarneau

Apr 19, 2014
Quebec City, Province of Quebec, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My Father,

I ask you to honor your name as Laid Renard was so inclined to do, in asking for the healing of the family member of her acquaintance. I ask you this along with many of my Cristian friends at christianityboard.com.

But above all, bless Laid Renard, who has been a blessing for many of us on this forum.

In Jesus name, I pray...