Rev1:10-12

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

johnchao

Jun 27, 2007
Rev 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like [the sound] of a trumpet, Search on the Lord's day:Ne 8:1 And all the people gathered as one man at the square which was in front of the Water Gate, and they asked Ezra the scribe to bring the book of the law of Moses which Yahweh had given to Israel. 2 Then Ezra the priest brought the law before the assembly of men, women, and all who [could] listen with understanding, on the first day of the seventh month. 3 And he read from it before the square which was in front of the Water Gate from early morning until midday, in the presence of men and women, those who could understand; and all the people were attentive to the book of the law. 4 And Ezra the scribe stood at a wooden podium which they had made for the purpose. And beside him stood Mattithiah, Shema, Anaiah, Uriah, Hilkiah, and Maaseiah on his right hand; and Pedaiah, Mishael, Malchijah, Hashum, Hashbaddanah, Zechariah, [and] Meshullam on his left hand. 5 And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people for he was standing above all the people; and when he opened it, all the people stood up. 6 Then Ezra blessed Yahweh the great God. And all the people answered, "Amen, Amen!" while lifting up their hands; then they bowed low and worshiped Yahweh with [their] faces to the ground. 7 Also Jeshua, Bani, Sherebiah, Jamin, Akkub, Shabbethai, Hodiah, Maaseiah, Kelita, Azariah, Jozabad, Hanan, Pelaiah, and the Levites, explained the law to the people while the people [remained] in their place. 8 And they read from the book, from the law of God, to give the sense so that they understood the reading. 9 Then Nehemiah, who was the governor, and Ezra the priest [and] scribe, and the Levites who taught the people said to all the people, "This day is holy to Yahweh your God; do not mourn or weep." For all the people were weeping when they heard the words of the law. 10 Then he said to them, "Go, eat of the fat, drink of the sweet, and send portions to him who has nothing prepartd; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not be grieved, for the joy of Yahweh is your strength." 11 So the Levites calmed all the people, saying, "Be still, for the day is holy; do not be grieved." 12 And all the people went away to eat, to drink, to send portions and to celebrate a great festival, because they understood the words which had been made known to them. (Ezra stands on the platform prepartd for the purpose with the book of the law of God open before the people and blesses the great God, and all the people worship Yahweh God. They read from the book and give the sense so that they understand the words of the law on the holy day of the Lord.The law is the glorious name of Yahweh:Dt 28:58 "If you are not careful to observe all the words of this law which are written in this book, to fear this honored and awesome name, Yahweh your God, Mal 2:1 "And now, this commandment is for you, O priests. 2 "If you do not listen, and if you do not take it to heart to give honor to My name," says Yahweh of hosts, "then I will send the curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings; and indeed, I have cursed them [already], because you are not taking [it] to heart.)Mk 2:27 And He was saying to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath. 28 "Consequently, the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath."The Lord’s Sabbaths:Ex 31:12 And Yahweh spoke to Moses, saying, 13 "But as for you, speak to the sons of Israel, saying, 'You shall surely observe My sabbaths; for [this] is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am Yahweh who sanctifies you. Ps 132:13 For Yahweh has chosen Zion; He has desired it for His habitation. 14 "This is My resting place forever; Here I will dwell, for I have desired it.Search trumpet:like the sound of a trumpet: John was in the Spirit, and heard a voice like that of a trumpet from behind: Isa 30:19 O people in Zion, inhabitant in Jerusalem, you will weep no longer. He will surely be gracious to you at the sound of your cry; when He hears it, He will answer you. 20 Although the Lord has given you bread of privation and water of oppression, your Teacher will no longer hide Himself, but your eyes will behold your Teacher. 21 And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it," whenever you turn to the right or to the left. (Behind men’s own words come the words moved by the spirit of God.)The word of God is the sound of a trumpet, see:Rev 4:1 After these things I looked, and behold, a door [standing] open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like [the sound] of a trumpet speaking with me, said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things." Jesus is the door:Jn 10:7 Jesus therefore said to them again, "Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 "All who came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. 9 "I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. Nu 10:1 Yahweh spoke further to Moses, saying, 2 "Make yourself two trumpets of silver, of hammered work you shall make them; and you shall use them for summoning the congregation and for having the camps set out. 3 "And when both are blown, all the congregation shall gather themselves to you at the doorway of the tent of meeting. 4 "Yet if [only] one is blown, then the leaders, the heads of the divisions of Israel, shall assemble before you. 5 "But when you blow an alarm, the camps that are pitched on the east side shall set out. Make trumpets of silver, see silver:Ps 12:6 The words of Yahweh are pure words; As silver tried in a furnace on the earth, refined seven times. (Silver refers to the words of Yahweh.)Nu 31:6 And Moses sent them, a thousand from each tribe, to the war, and Phinehas the son of Eleazar the priest, to the war with them, and the holy vessels and the trumpets for the alarm in his hand. 7 So they made war against Midian, just as Yahweh had commanded Moses, and they killed every male. (With the holy vessels and the trumpets for the alarm in his hand, just as Yahweh has commanded Moses.Yahweh is the sanctuary:Isa 8:13 "It is Yahweh of hosts whom you should regard as holy. And He shall be your fear, And He shall be your dread. 14 "Then He shall become a sanctuary)Mt 24:31 "And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other. (With a great trumpet they will gather together His elect.)Rev 1:11 saying, "Write in a book what you see, and send [it] to the seven churches: to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Youratira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea." (Attention: In the Spirit John passes the words of God to the seven churches.)Rev 1:12 And I turned to see the voice that was speaking with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands; Notes: God revealed His words to John, and John turned to God and saw the seven golden lampstands, see:Mal 3:7 "From the days of your fathers you have turned aside from My statutes, and have not kept [them.] Return to Me, and I will return to you," says Yahweh of hosts. "But you say, 'How shall we return?' 8 "Will a man rob God? Yet you are robbing Me! But you say, 'How have we robbed You?' In tithes and offerings. 9 "You are cursed with a curse, for you are robbing Me, the whole nation [of you]! Robbing God, one cannot see the seven golden lampstands.The seven golden lampstands:Rev 4:5 And from the throne proceed flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder. And [there were] seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God;Search the seven Spirits: Isa 11:1 Then a shoot will spring from the stem of Jesse, And a branch from his roots will bear fruit. 2 And the Spirit of Yahweh will rest on Him, The spirit of wisdom and understanding, The spirit of counsel and strength, The spirit of knowledge and the fear of Yahweh. There are seven Spirits in the words of Yahweh.Search the lamp:2Sa 22:29 For You are my lamp, O Yahweh; And Yahweh illumines my darkness. The seven Spirits of Yahweh are the seven lamps.Zec 4:1 Then the angel who was speaking with me returned, and roused me as a man who is awakened from his sleep. 2 And he said to me, "What do you see?" And I said, "I see, and behold, a lampstand all of gold with its bowl on the top of it, and its seven lamps on it with seven spouts belonging to each of the lamps which are on the top of it; 3 also two olive trees by it, one on the right side of the bowl and the other on its left side. " 4 Then I answered and said to the angel who was speaking with me saying, "What are these, my lord?" 5 So the angel who was speaking with me answered and said to me, "Do you not know what these are?" And I said, "No, my lord." 11 Then I answered and said to him, "What are these two olive trees on the right of the lampstand and on its left?" 12 And I answered the second time and said to him, "What are the two olive branches which are beside the two golden pipes, which empty the golden [oil] from themselves?" 13 So he answered me saying, "Do you not know what these are?" And I said, "No, my lord." 14 Then he said, "These are the two anointed ones, who are standing by the Lord of the whole earth." [email protected]