Revelation of Gray Hairs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

IAmAWitness

Nov 7, 2012
I started getting gray hair several years ago when I was about 18-19. Now that I am 24, I have a great many more gray hairs. Nothing remarkable in and of itself. But several months ago I was getting my hair cut when the salonist was noticing these gray hairs. He pointed out to me that it was not all that unusual. That his opinion in his years of cutting hair, and in the opinion of many of his colleagues, kids are coming in at younger and younger ages, lots of them and they are starting to get gray hair. It is astonishing in a way as this is a new phenomenon that was just recently noticed by those in the barber community.

What is this generation? Why is it different?

King James unless otherwise noted

Joel 2:28.29 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: [sup] [/sup]And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit."

Matthew 24:21 "For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be."

Matthew 24:7 "For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places."

Matthew 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."

Colossians 3:21 "Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged."

Ephesians 6:4 "Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord." (NIV)

Matthew 24:24 "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

Our times are unique times. Financial disasters, tribulation, wars and rumors of war. We are exasperated. We have seen what our future is and it is not bright. We are the prophetic generation of voices crying in the wilderness and we are seeing the end right in front of us. And we will be gray or bald in a short time!

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
IAmAWitness... Why did you name your self " I am A Witness "? You are not one of the Two Witnesses of Revelation Chapter 11, so I am just wondering... I understand many can be witnesses for our Lord... and i have no problem with that, so I am simply asking.

If you really knew what will be expected of them and what they will do, and what they will not do - ( although they would like to - such as healing ), most people would not want to be them. Please, I did not write this to in any way insult you, but to encourage you. These witnesses would much rather be healers of anyone than tormentors to the wolrd. Do theey have a method of healing? Yes but in kind of an abstract manner as when the hour is darkest is when people seek God the most. So they come to make those hours very dark.

in this post you discuss gray hairat a young age... You neglected to reference gray hair as a sign of wisdom.. of which it is and it told in Scripture. Of course that does not always apply as it also referenced it to age. However, I do feel there is still some connection. Myself, i am 56 and have extremely little gray hair on my head. I said this in hope that possibily God has instilled you or will have instill you with wisdom beyond your age, even though you have attacked me. Understand this, I know God has this right whether or not I like it. And because I know this. I will refuse to not like or accept it, but that is conditional as you musrt display wisdom and attacking me is not a display of wisdom - in time you will realize this, so for now it is ok with me. With that, my sincere hope is that God does instill you with wisdom beyond your years. As endtimes draws ever nearer, the wisdom you gain should be an asset to those around you, I hope.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
I can also tell this for what it is worth... when the first witnesses learned of his postion... in his mouth it was sweet but in his belly it was sour. This may or may not matter if it has a conncetion to the relating prophecy.. it simply was.

all I hear is crickets...