Roe vs Wade ending?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Lord our God is Strong and Mighty! I have been praying for the end of Roe v Wade regularly for months and perhaps years.

I will not be tuning into the news or Facebook if it happens. Just let me know on here so I can praise God.

It has happened.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Definately. Their voter base is worldly people that do worldly things. I would suspect that they might try to put different supreme court judges in place if Roe vs Wade is overturned.
As things stand at the moment, a Supreme Court Judge is only replaced when one of them dies.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The states have also disregarded the federal government's laws regarding marijuana. So I'm not sure what effect this will have at the state level.
Foregone conclusion. The red states will ban it or restrict it the blue states will encourage it.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As things stand at the moment, a Supreme Court Judge is only replaced when one of them dies.

Will the demonrats will try to increase the number of justices so they can pack the Supreme Court....that will be the next fight.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm curious, where do you all fall on abortion when it comes to saving the mother's life when there is little to no chance of survival for the unborn child, such as in the case of ectopic pregnancy?
I am curious why you are focusing on the relative few cases of abortion to the millions that take place because of sin and selfishness?

Reactions: Brakelite

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am curious why you are focusing on the relative few cases of abortion to the millions that take place because of sin and selfishness?

Doesn't matter if they are few, they still should be able to have an abortion and I want that protected. Their right to an abortion needs to be protected for their very lives.

Are you against women who's lives are in danger because of their pregnancy having an abortion because they are the minority?

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doesn't matter if they are few, they still should be able to have an abortion and I want that protected. Their right to an abortion needs to be protected for their very lives.

Are you against women who's lives are in danger because of their pregnancy having an abortion because they are the minority?
The babies right to life needs to be protected.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From 1970 to 2021 China had a planned parenthood program.
They decided you were allowed to have one child to control the population.
Is it just a coincidence that after 50 years of China's population control policies have ended,
that at the same time the US has decided to give that choice back to the people and out of the Federal Governments hands?

I believe China's one child policy would of found it's way here for the sake of climate change.
Open Borders, food supply chain disruptions, baby formula shortage, energy and fertilizer shortages.
Predictions of famine, animals being destoyed by the millions, farmland being baught up by globalists, housing shortages.
Plenty of reasons to enact policies to control population here in the states.
Would the Federal government had gone that far?
We already seen how they rolled out a mandated vaccine, why not mandate a reduction in reproduction?

But NOW, the Federal governmment has no authority over the right to choose.
NOW there are multiple states that oppose that kind of action.

Overturning Roe v Wade was much more important decision than simply being able to have abortions.
It took the power of the Supreme Court away from being able to dictate reproduction. Period.

Those my thoughts.
Hugs

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The babies right to life needs to be protected.

Over the mother's guaranteed survival? I'm talking about pregnancies where the unborn child is not viable after it is removed from the uterus or fallopian tubes. There is no life to protect because the unborn will die 100% of the time.

Are you against abortions in those cases because the unborn child's non-existent life needs to be protected?

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over the mother's guaranteed survival? I'm talking about pregnancies where the unborn child is not viable after it is removed from the uterus. There is no life to protect because the unborn will die 100% of the time.

Are you against abortions in those cases because the unborn child's non-existent life needs to be protected?
No those cases are different if the mothers life is in peril. Sorry I misread your post.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think this is fantastic. Those who embrace baby murder can move to a state that supports it. It is just less government control giving power back to the states as it should be.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No those cases are different if the mothers life is in peril. Sorry I misread your post.

Okay. That is why I replied to be sure of your stance. There are some that are even against abortion in those cases, unfortunately.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over the mother's guaranteed survival? I'm talking about pregnancies where the unborn child is not viable after it is removed from the uterus. There is no life to protect because the unborn will die 100% of the time.

the unborn child's non-existent life needs to be protected?

Babies live!

On occasion in church I will ask how a Christian can vote for a demonrat? I have yet to get a good answer. If you say you are a Christian and have a blood thirsty desire to kill babies....you might consider another religion.....Voodoo? But at supporting the murder of 600,000 babies a year..... Voodoo might cringe at you!

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay. That is why I replied to be sure of your stance. There are some that are even against abortion in those cases, unfortunately.
A baby without a mother is not good, in cases where the mothers are at risk, the mother needs to be saved.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On occasion in church I will ask how a Christian can vote for a demonrat? I have yet to get a good answer. If you say you are a Christian and have a blood thirsty desire to kill babies....you might consider another religion.....Voodoo? But at supporting the murder of 600,000 babies a year..... Voodoo might cringe at you!

So I might want to consider another religion because I am for protecting the life of the mother over an unborn baby with no chance of survival?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what hypocrisy looks like:

iu

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I might want to consider another religion because I am protecting the life of the mother over an unborn baby with no chance of survival?

the unborn child's non-existent life needs to be protected? Not true....

Babies live! And need to be protected.

Choosing another religion is based on your posts.

How does a bank robber justify robbing a bank?

They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I agree a little with that....but more correctly the super highway to hell is paved with justifications.

600,000 babies murdered every year ~ and you justify that with saving a few dozen women, if that. You are looking to justify murder. That is a problem!
But women count too...but a person with a mind and a conscience would come up with a better solution.....
Under the authority of public safety and or public health all abortion clinics should be shutdown.
Abortion is a medical procedure that abortion clinics are not equipped to handle safely. Certainly not equipped to handle things if something goes wrong. That is why they have to use legal disclosures to protect themselves....

In no event shall PPFA (Planned Parenthood Federation of America) be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any incidental ... Waiver of Responsibility for Defective or Contaminated Materials.

Terms of Use | Planned Parenthood

All abortions should occur in a hospital based on the conditions.
Recent pregnancies due to rape and or incest can be terminated in hours.
Pregnancies that threaten the mother's life can be evaluated in a hospital and it is between the woman and the doctor. And babies can be taken early and incubated so the mother is not guilt ridden because she chose her own life over her baby.

Doctors will not perform an abortion for unwanted pregnancies.

600,000 babies murdered in the United States every year.

Under these conditions, termination of a pregnancies in a hospital would be seldom. Actual abortions would be, what? a few dozen....maybe? Again doctors do not perform abortions for unwanted pregnancies. So we would go from murdering 600.000 babies a year to maybe.....less than fifty a year nationwide. Have you ever met anyone that had to abort a baby do to health reasons?

Medical procedures conducted in an actual hospital....not a crazy idea. And it would nearly end the problem.

Women that want to go into the back alleys to have abortions....risk their lives....as well it should.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Babies live!

Not true, in the case of ectopic pregnancies.

Choosing another religion is based on your posts.

I am going to ignore that because you are not God and you don't get the final say.

600,000 babies murdered every year ~ and you justify that with saving a few dozen women, if that. You are looking to justify murder.

Not true.

"Though rare when considered with the overall number of U.S. pregnancies, ectopic pregnancies still occur at a rate of 100,000 per year, according to the Center for Disease Control." Found here: Get up to Speed on Ectopic Pregnancies (heartbeatinternational.org)

Make sure you read down to the treatment section.

You are looking to justify murder.

Not true. I am looking to protect those women whose lives are in danger because of a non-viable pregnancy. Apparently, you do not seem to care for them because they are the minority. Makes me wonder what other minority groups you don't care for. See, I can throw out baseless accusations as well.

But women count too...but a person with a mind and a conscience would come up with a better solution.

There really isn't a better solution when the pregnancy is non-viable.

All abortions should occur in a hospital based on the conditions.

I'm good with that.

Recent pregnancies due to rape and or incest can be terminated in hours.

Sure, if the woman admits to it happening that quick. Some women are so traumatized or embarrassed or whatever emotion they are feeling and do not admit to it happening in hours. Sometimes it takes days to get a woman to open up about it.

What then?

Pregnancies that threaten the mother's life can be evaluated in a hospital and it is between the woman and the doctor. And babies can be taken early and incubated so the mother is not guilt ridden because she chose her own life over her baby.

They are called non-viable for a reason. I suggest you do some real research on this. I do agree that it is between the woman and her doctor.

Have you ever met anyone that had to abort a baby do to health reasons?

I have met a few, yes, but then I have been an EMT for over 20 years.

Medical procedures conducted in an actual hospital....not a crazy idea.

Again, I agree.

And it would nearly end the problem.

Only in your scenarios because you don't seem to grasp the number of ectopic pregnancies alone or the word non-viable.

As for me finding a new religion; not gonna happen. I am a Christian and the likes of Grailhunter cannot tell me differently.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ectopic pregnancies.
Ectopic pregnancies tubal pregnancy — the most common type of ectopic pregnancy — happens when a fertilized egg gets stuck on its way to the uterus,
Again you are looking to justify murder with the absurd. What if an alien from outer space impregnates a woman?
Do you think that an ectopic pregnancy could ever end with delivering a baby...and again the solution for that should occur in a hospital.

non-viable pregnancy

Define non-viable pregnancy....

Sure, if the woman admits to it happening that quick. Some women are so traumatized or embarrassed or whatever emotion they are feeling and do not admit to it happening in hours. Sometimes it takes days to get a woman to open up about it.

What then?

That is a decision that does not justify murder.
There are people that do not go to the hospital when they are ill because they are afraid it is cancer...and they die of cancer.
There is no way to adjust for bad decisions.

Have you ever met anyone that had to abort a baby do to health reasons?
I have met a few, yes, but then I have been an EMT for over 20 years.

I am 65 years old and traveled the world....never met one.
A lot of this has to do with ignorance and justifying murdering a baby because of it.
If you do not want to have a baby or cannot afford to have a baby....don't have sex.
If you are too sick to have a baby....don't have sex.
Either way none of it justifies murdering a baby....much less 600,000 of them.
Again a desire to justify murder.

Last edited: